Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race (39384 Views)

DSS Arrests NIRSAL Boss, Abbas Umar Maisanawa / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Breaking: Buhari Raised Adams Oshiomole's Hand As Katsina Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by HonNL: 3:01pm On May 12, 2022
The NSPMC is a subsidiary of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) responsible for printing and minting the nation’s currency notes, coins and high-level security documents.

Alhaji Abbas Umar Masanawa was born On 7th August 1969 In the Ancient City of Katsina in Masanawa Area. He started his primary Education at Sararin Kuka primary School, after which he went to Day Kofar Yandaka and later Barewa College Zaria for his Secondary Education.

Masanawa graduated from the Prestigious Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a Distinction in Agricultural Economics and also bagged his MBA from Same University before leaving for Havard University.

He is the Managing Director of Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company @NSPMC, with over 20 years of experience in different aspects, he was Deputy General Manager Zenith Bank Plc, Special Adviser to the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and later appointed as Executive Director Finance and Strategies in the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company,.

Masanawa (on the recommendation of the CBN Governor, Emefiele) was appointed by President Muhammad Buhari as the Managing Director of the NSPMC on September 01, 2018.

Masanawa purchased the N50 million APC governorship form on Wednesday.

https://gazettengr.com/umar-masanawa-director-in-charge-of-printing-naira-picks-apc-forms-without-resigning/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Kriss216: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
Our money don finish cry

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by SportsInvestor: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
It is finished

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by godofuck231: 3:21pm On May 12, 2022
No wonder the naira has been on a nose dive , falling like a D between the knees, they print naira notes and hide

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by AJOBI77(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2022
Oya now! Precedent has been set already.

In the future, Expect INEC officials, Military officers, and others to aspire while in office.

Last Last, we go dey alright.

I wish you success Oga.

Me sef dey follow una

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by IduNaOba: 3:25pm On May 12, 2022
All of you that supported "Mr Integrity" come and see o

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by slivertongue: 3:36pm On May 12, 2022
Buhari's disasterous performance and lawlessness has inspired many lawless fellows to aspire for public office

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Mirabella01: 6:49pm On May 12, 2022
All join cool

1 Like

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by NwaNimo1(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Abra-cadabra......

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/dwYxNE.gif[/img]

....bullion vans go plenty!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by FalseProphet1(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
I see a very serious shortage of N500 and N1000 notes in the coming months. I see banks giving customers N100 and N200 in bulk on the grounds that they've been warned strictly by CBN not to disburse notes above N200.

I see long queues in banks ATM and POS stands. I see traders frowning at the stress of counting N100 notes of 500k.

I see Nigerian youths defending the government saying that making only N200 and N100 available would grow the naira, I see many of them dying of starvation and sickness.

This I have seen.

35 Likes

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by SultanOfPuna: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Imagine being the person that directs and

inspect money printing. Chaiiiiiii

I go just print 4 billion naira, go sleep.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by saapphiere(f): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
HonNL:
The NSPMC is a subsidiary of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) responsible for printing and minting the nation’s currency notes, coins and high-level security documents.

Masanawa purchased the N50 million APC governorship form on Wednesday.

https://gazettengr.com/umar-masanawa-director-in-charge-of-printing-naira-picks-apc-forms-without-resigning/

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Administration1: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Gbese don come.

At times I feel this country should have a reset button

8 Likes

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Efulefu(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
With the way my IPOB operates, and with the current happenings in 9ja, I can directly and indirectly advise, with the current Naira notes printed, fortunately for the president of the nation, in relation to the number of presidential candidates, which slowly shows they have looted much�, with the advices of Nairalanders, those that are ready to hear what I am going to say, in relation to the current time, if we consider Masari the Katsina gov, Mustapha Inuwa SSG to the gov, Lado Marke as candidate,
I have nothing resonable to say according to this news

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by TriCee: 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
Lol, political and moral standards in Nigeria have been so lowered and trampled upon.

Well, the competition is good too. Once you have the money, just grab a form.
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
godofuck231:
No wonder the naira has been on a nose dive , falling like a D between the knees, they print naira notes and hide

Naira is falling because we are not a manufacturing and exporting society

We sell oil and the price most of the time does not favour us

Modified

If you read the above as a defence of Buhari, then 1) it is not 2) you might then want to ask, as I do, why Buhari has not set us on the road to being a manufacturing and exporter of manufactured goods after 7 years of change. 3) which is kind of my point.

5 Likes

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Sergio104(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by oxygenlove(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
Politics...

Everybody won cash out ......
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by cherrybeauty(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by McJelly(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
Something big happened to Nigeria.
Chai!!!!
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
I
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by dlaw70(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
U
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Johntemmy(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
Nice one
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by omoredia: 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
If we agree that these old leaders have failed why are we still giving them audience as youths? U can see that many Nigerian youth are clearly not serious.

Don't be like them. Join the movement to bring sanity to this country.

#omoredia4president2023
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Metrofox(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
cheesy Buhari and his useless fellows

4 Likes

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by naijainstinct: 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
Eh eh!!!!!

angry
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Lagosianswag: 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
At This Rate Even The IGP may Literally Throw His Hat in the Election Ring undecided shocked angry

9 Likes

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by iFESTAC680(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
Minting is not enough grin

Let's go where the real is deal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by straighttalk(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
Free for all
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by DrChukki: 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.