Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student (31326 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Right. Let's forget about how the IPOB is killing innocent fulanis and chasing them from their lands. For all we know, all the so called atrocities they're accusing the fulanis of might all be made up. I mean. Ipob is just taking directives from it's leader. They perceive everyone from the north as an enemy.

Don't try to play smart here bro.

As far as I know it, IPOB has never attacked or chased any fulani living in their towns or cities.

They are only after the nefarious fulanis that live inside their farms, forests and in the dark.

They made the distinction so very clear. Besides what are the fulanis always looking for inside someone's forests if not they are planning something evil? Always using cows as disguise. Don't also make me mention how you boast of having over 70% lands as the north. So if your cows are not comfortable in your 70% land but just in the minor part of this failed cowntry, then the cows and their directors are profoundly silly!

Don't let me also mention that all the southern governors unanimously banned the nomadic drive of cattle on the roads in the south.

So please, let's not have this kind of discussion again. IPOB are not saints but they are right on this one.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Okoroawusa: 5:56pm On May 12, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is on the shoulder of Christianity and Islam.

If I have a way I will wipe both religions out of Nigeria.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Different people have different levels of tolerance, a large number of people like these are waiting on opportunities like these to vent out their frustrations plus these are troubled times. In all we should try as much as we can to avoid tragic events like these.

At the end, we all got to see the big picture at all times.

It may feel good to react in anger, but at the end, lots of innocent people will get blamed for the actions of one madman

Besides, the victim did not directly attack your religion or its Prophet.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
How y'all any different from the perpetrators of these acts? If not even worse.
Blood suckers, fvck your retarded mental case Allah.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by OblorOblor: 5:58pm On May 12, 2022
If you're a Christian and you find yourself inevitably living in the far north, you've got to learn to stay on your lane; be very wise.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Toktee(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
How y'all any different from the perpetrators of these acts? If not even worse.
You are a terrorist you will soon join your rapist in Hades where HD said 70 virgin await you.

What a religion.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2022
lightandsound:

Still doesn't give them any right over her life.. what kind of religion promotes and encourages death for blasphemy in this century?
I don't believe anyone should be persecuted for expressing themselves no matter what it is but this singular act of hers could lead to a worse situation claiming even more lives. We'd have forgotten about the one person person it started with. It'd be a faith vs faith problem with us killing each other with no end in sight to it. All because a certain person was allowed to air out her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Symphony007: 5:59pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.
you are a very foolish being. The scum of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Awoleesu(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It's temperament issues for some people. Going about disrespecting other people's faith and that which they so revere isn't exactly supposed to make them happy. There have been happenings like this in the past. One should know better.

The bolded...

That tells you that continuing to react in same way (murdering suspects of blasphemy) has not produced the deterrence effect!

So, how longer can you keep hacking down people before you get it that you have to think out-of -the box?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Someodds: 6:03pm On May 12, 2022
Deep down in their devious hearts, all the Muslims around the world love what just happened to the young girl. It's obvious what their religious fantasy preaches.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by tipsieoladj(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.
did they respect her own belief? So death na the solution to someone not respecting another's belief? U no get sense.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Tareq1105: 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Foul things? That doesn't justify this barbaric act.

What about peace and tolerance? Open your bible and read about Jesus

Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
JoeEeL:

Don't try to play smart here bro.

As far as I know it, IPOB has never attacked or chased any fulani living in their towns or cities.

They are only after the nefarious fulanis that live inside their farms, forests and in the dark.

They made the distinction so very clear. Besides what are the fulanis always looking for inside someone's forests if not they are planning something evil? Always using cows as disguise. Don't also make me mention how you boast of having over 70% lands as the north. So if your cows are not comfortable in your 70% land but just in the minor part of this failed cowntry, then the cows and their directors are profoundly silly!

Don't let me also mention that all the southern governors unanimously banned the nomadic drive of cattle on the roads in the south.

So please, let's not have this kind of discussion again. IPOB are not saints but they are right on this one.

Interesting. So easterners can come up down north, establish businesses and settle down in the north yet northerners who don't even are only passing with their herds, don't even live in the east, cannot come to the east. It is well
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by seunaj: 6:05pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.
Does killing her in cold blood respect her own beliefs or opinion ? Animals!
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Tifian: 6:05pm On May 12, 2022
Most northern Muslim are very dumb. Leave Mohammed to fight his battle_ dumb morons!
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by fluffybaby(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2022
It's not a big deal. They are ready to die for their faith. A few weeks away from school is nothing compared to the sacrifice they are ready to make in the name of protecting their prophet. Behind closed doors they would be praised.
Arrest the culprits. That is the normal thing we expect from the govt. Locate them, arrest them and let real justice prevail.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2022
Awoleesu:

The bolded...

That tells you that continuing to react in same way (murdering suspects of blasphemy) has not produced the deterrence effect!

So, how longer can you keep hacking down people before you get it that you have to think out-of -the box?
The most recent one that happened in Kano involved a Muslim.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by chessguru(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There is nothing simple there , stuffs like this does not have fair hearing , a malam can just shout blasphemy at a person and the next thing the mob kills the person based on false allegations from these animals . eccentric religious fanatics , a teacher was once killed because he placed an examination booklet on a q0ran he collected from a student during religious studies examination . next thing was shouts from the fanatic animals.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Heavensent01(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
they're killing fellow kinsmen because of Islam that can't rescue them from their terrorist kinsmen

I think all Northerners both elites and illiterates should be going for brain test twice in a week because I can't explain this stupidity
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Zorn: 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.
Wow, so people are actually supporting the killing of that girl? Even on a public forum.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
Symphony007:
you are a very foolish being. The scum of the earth.
no let b.p kill you for me abeg. smiley
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by chessguru(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
Tifian:
Most northern Muslim are very dumb. Leave Mohammed to fight his battle_ dumb morons!
they are animals
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
Zorn:
Wow, so people are actually supporting the killing of that girl? Even on a public forum.
Where does it say on my post that I support this? Gosh.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Are you insane? There's an imam at my place that can't do any of his stupid preaching unless he mentions something about Christianity, should I go burn down the mosque then including the occupants? Does that make sense? You phucking retărd
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by hopexter(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

Killing her is now the solution? It shall never be well with Mohammed who was a rapist before he died angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Are you insane? There's an imam at my place that can do any of is stupid preaching unless he mentions something about Christianity, should I go burn down the mosque then including the occupant? Does that make sense? You phucking retărd
I can't tell you what to do. But you'd be no better than the extremists who meted this act on this girl. People are different. Opinion differs.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Sleekfingers: 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

Who the useless Mohammed and jesus help? Bunch of animals killing people, because of their useless religion....
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Advocate500: 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Islamic evil believe kill you and your descendant fuul.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Ayotemide(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
Someone literally died! How less aggressive can we sound, someone was killed!

wis3:
the problem with you lots is you are very dull. Can't even make your point without pouring you aggression.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2022
hopexter:

Killing her is now the solution? It shall never be well with Mohammed who was a rapist before he died angry angry
Advocate500:
Islamic evil believe kill you and your descendant fuul.
Extremists everywhere. Na just opportunity una never get. You'd do worse.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by bong4(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/breaking-shahu-burnt-alive-sokoto

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/12/breaking-sokoto-college-closes-school-indefinitely-over-killing-female-student-allegedl-0

I smell foul play. What are they actually closing down the school for? The rampage or the killing of the student? We watch as the drama unfolds.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Eberex(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2022
And these are the same people ruling Nigeria. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.