Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai (272 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Lanrelagboi: 6:20pm On May 12, 2022

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has openly declared his support for the presidential aspiration of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress...

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has openly declared his support for the presidential aspiration of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

El-Rufai made the declaration at the Murtala Square in Kaduna where the national leader of the APC, accompanied by the former Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, former EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribado and other dignitaries canvassed support from delegates.

Shetimma had earlier assured the delegates that the Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai was “solidly by their side.”

However, while speaking, El-Rufai said he would need the support of delegates from Kaduna State to take a decision.

“I want to correct Kashim Shettima because he said the governor is fully with them,” El-Rufai said, adding that he cannot be fully in Tinubu’s corner unless the delegates from the state agree

“Before we confirm what Kashim Shetima said here, I want to confirm from our statutory delegates are you with Asiwaju?” El-Rufai asked, to which the delegates stood in unison, shouting yes.

“Your Excellency, I do what they tell me, they are my bosses. This is how APC in Kaduna works,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-fully-with-tinubu-says-el-rufai

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by DrySaliva: 6:20pm On May 12, 2022
I hear... Wishing for VP slot?

Anyways, quote me at your own peril... Won't respond at all

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Hezzyluv: 6:20pm On May 12, 2022
grin

What do you expect before? He visited the governor. grin

If Osibanjo visit him i'm in support of Osibanjo. grin

If Peter Obi visit him, I'm in support of Peter
Obi.
grin

If Tambuwal visits him, I'm in support of Tambuwal grin

Even if Buhari visits him today, I'm in support of Buhari grin

So, I'm in support of Tinubu, is quite different from let's vote Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubu go spending money Wella to become APC presidential candidate.Enough bullion vans money to waste
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Corporate2020: 6:24pm On May 12, 2022
Waa ti ma gbo. Una go don dey hear am.

The most dangerous politician in Nigeria is with the Jagaban Borgu
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by ChoCho54(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
This sounds like wailing to me. I mean what fortune will that bring past the bribed Kaduna delegates?
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by duro4chang(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
Some people will be sad to hear this. They will not sleep well today.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Officer4: 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by DeLaRue: 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubu / Rufai ticket.

Unthinkable?

Don't rule it out.

Before then, all eyes are on Buhari's plan for the primary.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Bethel4Life(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Bethel4Life(f): 6:30pm On May 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Some people will be sad to hear this. They will not sleep well today.
sense is really far from this one
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Mynd44: 6:31pm On May 12, 2022

(1)

Court Grants Bail To Embattled Rivers PDP Governor Aspirant, Hon. Farah Dagogo / Sokoto-based Islamic Cleric Urges Muslims To Kill Blasphemers / Still On Deborah's Killing In Sokoto On Blasphemy: Gods Are Not To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.