Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (106069 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Tovard(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
Seriously speaking, I am not against any religion but Islam is evil and demonic.

Not good about this religion both in and out of it especially when it comes to fighting for their gods including their prophet Mohammed or so. By history, Mohammed is a bastard child and I still find it difficult to believe why they are killing for him. Even the traditional believers leaves the fight for their gods to fight for itself. Why not allow us to live in harmony and peace, I wish they could have been practicing this their Islamic religion the way the Saudi Arabia is practicing theirs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Shadysen: 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is evil....I am beginning to hate my female Muslim friend.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
The blood thirsty vampires should be brought to book. This craziness must end. That's what we should be talking about not what the dead should or shouldn't have done.
JOemmy:
She should have separated herself from those bloodthirsty vampires.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
Highways:
Lord have mercy... These are students...

This one needs to be paraded on life tv... But I can bet my left testicle that they are going to protect him...

These,are not students these are animal, religious extremists and potential terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by blacknoir: 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
i pray any hand involved in this barbaric act rot in hell. ur prophet is a pedophile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Eneye4me: 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
She didn't even say anything. Meanwhile, on Nairaland here we correctly idenfy the history of their prophet as a useless goat fvcking child fvcker. There is nothing special about Mohammed. He was an ordinary Arab that lived many years ago. Today, foolish Africans carry him for head like gala. God punish Islamic extremists. God punish Almajiri system. God punish the useless Arabs that brought Islam to Africa.

This is why when one of my atheist friends wanted to become religious, I warned him to never consider Islam. I told him its better for him to be an armed robber or rapist than to follow that demonic practice. He followed my advice and through his practice of yoga he has embraced buddhism fully.

Look at the way the demonic murderers are bragging about their demonic deeds. People ONLY do that when they know that their community agrees with their actions. Boko Haram and ISWAP has not taught this animals a lesson. When Islam breeds demons that murder non-Muslims, these evil muslim communities in the far north defend the demons. Eventually, those same demonds will never be satisfied with killing non-Muslims. They will turn their demonic swords towards the same Muslim communities. This is the lesson of Boko Haram and ISWAP. Yet, these foolish people will never learn. Foolish things.
May the punishment of Almighty Allah be upon U and ur entire household.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by godofuck231: 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
Freedom of speech gone wrong , similar situations jow many women get killed in marriage and relationships, wrong words after arguments, uts going to be a hard one
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GerraMeh74(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
Boko Haram people! Religion of peace my foot. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
Litmus:

Mister, this is about an innocent girl murdered by ignorant, heartless barbarians fooling themselves that a god of the racist Arab will welcome their black asses in Arab heaven. Stop selfishly exploiting the situation to push your personal agenda.
I'm just pissed off!
Couldn't watch the video.
What sane country does such?
Why would humans descend on a schoolmate like that? We are yet to recover from the beheaded military personnel and now this surfaces.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:
[s]Folks be pushing on the 'reaction' part but be overlooking the 'provocation' part.[/s]

If someone calls Mohammed a pedophile and it provokes you (because of religion) to kill hte person then your religion has failed you. Mind you this girl did not even call Mohammed a pedophile (which he is actually). She only complained about people using their study page to inundate with Islamic preaching.

8 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
The mod should close this thread,

Why? Uncomfortable to read the very evidence that the adherents of your "faith" are simply savages?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Corporate2020: 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
LilyColin:
Islamabad.

Na Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for hell fire

I am a Yoruba boy.
I am a Muslim.

But, I am sure that Lord Lugard is currently in Hell Fire being raped severally by Lucifer forcing Southerners into the same country with blood sucking vampires from the desert

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Backlaw406(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
smile11s:
Is it not time we split this country?

One Nigeria is a figment of the imagination! You cannot bring people who have totally different way of life, different religion, different culture, different ideology, different ethnicity and different vision... and then force them to live as one!!!!!

Lord Luggard, normally, you are not supposed to rest in peace. May peace be far from your descendants too.

https://gist.am/question/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-3-months-ago-i-have-not-been-able-to-get-her-out-of-my-mi
Exactly, Nigeria is not one, we are just forcing the marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chymes0359(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
Some times I question which Government is more Supreme in this country; Sharia Law or Nigerian Law??

I need explanation to This..

Same thing happens in my final year at Federal University of technology Yola, now Modibbo Adama University of technology Yola.

https://akpraise.ng/student-killed-as-mautech-closes-indefinitely-over-blasphemous-message-against-islam-on-whatsapp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ViperAda: 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Don't worry next time I'll put her name together with oduduewedu republic.
She doesn't need it. Keep your biafuro in your butthole.

-Viper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by blacknoir: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
Tovard:
Seriously speaking, I am not against any religion but Islam is evil and demonic.

Not good about this religion both in and out of it especially when it comes to fighting for their gods including their prophet Mohammed or so. By history, Mohammed is a bastard child and I still find it difficult to believe why they are killing for him. Even the traditional believers leaves the fight for their gods to fight for itself. Why not allow us to live in harmony and peace, I wish they could have been practicing this their Islamic religion the way the Saudi Arabia is practicing theirs.

TRUE talk. their has never been any religion that is bent on taking lives like islam. yet they will keep shouting that its the religion of peace. they are bunch of savages blood thirsty vampires.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JOemmy(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
Khalsss:
The blood thirsty vampires should be brought to book. This craziness must end. That's what we should be talking about not what the dead should or shouldn't have done.

You will wait for ever for those guys to be brought to book it's an age long cultural practice to kill infidels in the core north.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
Eneye4me:
May the punishment of Almighty Allah be upon U and ur entire household.

lol I don't think any right-thinking person has ever been afraid of "almighty allah". His blood-thirsty beast followers though...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
I wonder the pains and agony of her parents now cry

What is the gain of the mobs??
Ohh I forgot,77 imaginary virgins from one imaginary god

This is the effects of illiteracy combined with extremism.no wonder terrorism will not end up north.

Surprisingly,this barbaric act happens in an institution of learning consisting of supposed learned being.
This shows education is a total waste to this beast.
You will never find this in our land.
Humanity/tribe first before religion.

God bless every yoruba son and daughter irrespective of their religion.

Rest In Peace Deborah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Eneye4me: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
She didn't even say anything. Meanwhile, on Nairaland here we correctly idenfy the history of their prophet as a useless goat fvcking child fvcker. There is nothing special about Mohammed. He was an ordinary Arab that lived many years ago. Today, foolish Africans carry him for head like gala. God punish Islamic extremists. God punish Almajiri system. God punish the useless Arabs that brought Islam to Africa.

This is why when one of my atheist friends wanted to become religious, I warned him to never consider Islam. I told him its better for him to be an armed robber or rapist than to follow that demonic practice. He followed my advice and through his practice of yoga he has embraced buddhism fully.

Look at the way the demonic murderers are bragging about their demonic deeds. People ONLY do that when they know that their community agrees with their actions. Boko Haram and ISWAP has not taught this animals a lesson. When Islam breeds demons that murder non-Muslims, these evil muslim communities in the far north defend the demons. Eventually, those same demonds will never be satisfied with killing non-Muslims. They will turn their demonic swords towards the same Muslim communities. This is the lesson of Boko Haram and ISWAP. Yet, these foolish people will never learn. Foolish things.
U have forgotten IPOB terrorist anti balaka, Lord resistance Army, Prostitutes, ritual, Yahoo plus are Christains

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 10:09pm On May 12, 2022
Eneye4me:
[s]May the punishment of Almighty Allah be upon U and ur entire household.[/s]

Is that all?
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Banhammy717: 10:09pm On May 12, 2022
Nobody has right to kill anyone, even Islam forbids that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
The school should be shut down permanently. If undergraduates can display this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the illiterates?
Isa Pantamy is their role model na…..believe me, their are those among the lynchers who will hold public office in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by shortgun(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
What many don't know is the North is like another country in a country.
They have their own constitution, their own laws, law enforcement officers e.t.c
There are many cases like this people don't get to know about cos it's a norm in the North to kill infidels
The blood of goats have more value than that of infidels.

Nothing will happen to killers of this innocent Christian girl cos very powerful, educated and exposed Northern Muslims will protect them.
There was a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by God1000(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
Her killers will never know peace for the rest of their miserable lives.

I will forever hate them for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
LilyColin:
Islamabad.

Na Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for hell fire

AND OGUN MUST KILL THE CURRENT FOOLS OF THE SOUTH WHO STILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR ONE NIGERIA.

OGUN LAKAYE MA WOLE PA NWON.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Oplomo: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
ViperAda:

She doesn't need it. Keep your biafuro in your butthole.

-Viper

Zabirudeen, how many human skulls you dey hide under your bed for oshogbo. grin
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
TWoods:

Why? Uncomfortable to read the very evidence that the adherents of your "faith" are simply savages?
I can't withstand the insults, prophets deserved to be respected.god can unleashed his anger oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
Eneye4me:
[s]U have forgotten IPOB terrorist anti balaka, Lord resistance Army, Prostitutes, ritual, Yahoo plus are Christains[/s]

Throughout the history of Nigeria no Christian has ever killed another Nigeria for insulting Jesus Christ. I am saying this even as an atheist. Prove me wrong. No one Christian has killed another Nigerian because that Nigerian insulted Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by everythinggirly(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
They should behead those guys. Heartless souls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by tarantino1: 10:12pm On May 12, 2022
Eneye4me:
One day U will be serve the same way, continue disrespecting other religion

Is this your Prophet?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2022
tarantino1:
When shit like this happen, I'm not usually surprised. These useless good for nothing sect of Muslims expose their stupidity and backwardness for all to see. The only mistake she made was to reside in the den of open and devout followers of a disgusting son of a whôre child rapist called Mohammed who sniff soakaways for leisure.

The ones I fear the most are the repungant filths who call themselves moderates and use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings like wis3, a brainless baboon Nairaland user.
The moderates swim in the same pool as the animals who just did this. Watch as they expose themselves

That guy is a fulani jihadistic terrorist.

They cant' proudly show their colours online. Na offline with sharp dagger them dey manifest themselves. Awon omo irankiran.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.