Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440025 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
People are quick to ask questions but tired of reading. Please let's change this attitude so that we move forward for new discoveries.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
My sport24 has been scrambled from noon today am I the only one or general problem ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
HAH:
My sport24 has been scrambled from noon today am I the only one or general problem ?

It's not general, confirm ur keys.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:53pm On May 30, 2016
akinremedy:

It's not general, confirm ur keys.....

Thank you for the response, I use an autoroll alphabox x4 am surprise it has not updated the keys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dreay01(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2016
Press audio on your remote control and use the arrow key to change it from stereo to left or right. I hope this helps.

HAH:
thank you for the prompt response, How do I change the audio from left to right ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
Easy023:
if you are in South West,u'll get it wt 1m dish
I'm in SE.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:52pm On May 30, 2016
@Watchindelta
AFN 4127H3680

00=6DADC79AAD00CF

01=9E83D4513F3B 23
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2016
pls house who has successfully track Sony kix with 1.8m dish in Lagos should guide me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:57pm On May 30, 2016
Dreay01:
Press audio on your remote control and use the arrow key to change it from stereo to left or right. I hope this helps.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by watchindelta(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2016
ManirBK:
@Watchindelta AFN 4127H3680
00=6DADC79AAD00CF

01=9E83D4513F3B 23
thx bro I appreciate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rahman28: 7:28am On May 31, 2016
Pls help me with frequency of NTA at 34w. I am standing behind dish waiting for your respond. Thank in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by watchindelta(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2016
Rahman28:
Pls help me with frequency of NTA at 34w. I am standing behind dish waiting for your respond. Thank in advance
Tp (3777H3777) somebody don post am b4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 9:42am On May 31, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
You've tracked yours already?what's your dish size?signal strength with and without dielectric plate?

na 1.8 metre i use ooo. but i guess with 1metre and cband lnb. nta and afn should come out . but give it a try first.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2016
Ismy5000:

na 1.8 metre i use ooo. but i guess with 1metre and cband lnb. nta and afn should come out . but give it a try first.
Of course,that's what I want to do!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by owolabi337(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2016
Pls where to watch Luxembourg vs Nigeria match?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by secondbona: 11:05am On May 31, 2016
your from wish state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spacetrotter: 12:29pm On May 31, 2016
ganex:
grab ur copy now http://najmsat2018.com/
Not active
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 2:53pm On May 31, 2016
Spacetrotter:

Not active
I tried to post the SONY 66E key twice and got banned for 24 hours each time. I guess it has come to a time people search for Keys personally.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
UEFA Euro 2016 to be broadcast live on TV3
TV3 to broadcast 22 of the 51 matches from France this summer.
Matches include 16 exclusive Group games, 3 exclusively live Round of 16 games, 2 exclusively live Quarter Finals and the Final live on TV3 & TV3 HD.
TV3 is delighted to announce details of an agreement to broadcast 22 live UEFA Euro 2016 matches this summer.
The historic license agreement with RTÉ follows the conclusion of a tender process. Under the deal, TV3 will broadcast 21 games exclusively live from UEFA Euro 2016 on Free-To-Air television in Ireland, including matches from the last 16 and quarter finals. TV3 will also broadcast the final.
TV3 Group Managing Director, Pat Kiely, said:
“This has been a busy and an exciting few weeks for TV3. We are very happy to be collaborating with our old rivals in RTÉ this summer and I am personally very happy to be announcing the start of what is a new era in Irish sports broadcasting.
“We are grateful to everyone who has made it possible including UEFA, with whom we work so well on Champions’ League and our colleagues in RTÉ. This deal further demonstrates TV3’s commitment under our new owners Virgin Media to bring the very best live sport to Irish viewers. We are very much looking forward to being part of UEFA’s football family for Euro 2016”.
TV3’s coverage of Euro 2016 will kick off on Saturday 11th June, with England’s tournament opener against Russia, and will end with the Final on July 10th in Paris.
All 22 matches will be available on the go and online on the 3player app which you can download from iTunes or the Google Play Store .
UEFA Euro 2016 Live on TV3, TV3HD & 3player
· Saturday 11 th June England v Russia
· Sunday 12 th June Turkey v Croatia & Germany v Ukraine
· Monday 13 th June Spain v Czech Republic
· Tuesday 14 th June Austria v Hungary
· Wednesday 15 th June Romania v Switzerland & France v Albania
· Thursday 16 th June Ukraine v N.Ireland
· Friday 17 th June Spain v Turkey
· Saturday 18 th June Iceland v Hungary
· Sunday 19 th June Romania v Albania
· Monday 20 th June Slovakia v England
· Tuesday 21 st June Ukraine v Poland &
Croatia v Spain
· Weds 22 nd June Hungary v Portugal &
Sweden v Belgium
· Sat 25 th & Sun 26 th June Round of 16 (3 games*)
· June 30 th June – 3 rd July Quarter Finals (2 games*)
· Sunday 10 th July The Final
* TV3’s fixtures in the knock-out phases will be announced at the conclusion of the previous rounds.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 5:02pm On May 31, 2016
okoegualek:
Matches include 16 exclusive Group games, 3 exclusively live Round of 16 games, 2 exclusively live Quarter Finals and the Final live on TV3 & TV3 HD.
TV3 is delighted to announce details of an agreement to broadcast 22 live UEFA Euro 2016 matches this summer.
The historic license agreement with RTÉ follows the conclusion of a tender process. Under the deal, TV3 will broadcast 21 games exclusively live from UEFA Euro 2016 on Free-To-Air television in Ireland, including matches from the last 16 and quarter finals. TV3 will also broadcast the final.
“This has been a busy and an exciting few weeks for TV3. We are very happy to be collaborating with our old rivals in RTÉ this summer and I am personally very happy to be announcing the start of what is a new era in Irish sports broadcasting.
“We are grateful to everyone who has made it possible including UEFA, with whom we work so well on Champions’ League and our colleagues in RTÉ. This deal further demonstrates TV3’s commitment under our new owners Virgin Media to bring the very best live sport to Irish viewers. We are very much looking forward to being part of UEFA’s football family for Euro 2016”.
TV3’s coverage of Euro 2016 will kick off on Saturday 11th June, with England’s tournament opener against Russia, and will end with the Final on July 10th in Paris.
All 22 matches will be available on the go and online on the 3player app which you can download from iTunes or the Google Play Store .
Croatia v Spain
Sweden v Belgium
* TV3’s fixtures in the knock-out phases will be announced at the conclusion of the previous rounds.
Bros, this is not TV3 Ghana that we can receive, this TV3 is in Europe.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2016
okoegualek:
Croatia v Spain
Sweden v Belgium
Which TV3?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 7:39pm On May 31, 2016
okoegualek:
Croatia v Spain
Sweden v Belgium

Is not TV3 Ghana, is from Ireland
http://www.tv3.ie/news_sub_page.php?article_id=194660&locID=1.2.883
http://www.irishtimes.com/business/media-and-marketing/pat-kiely-appointed-managing-director-of-tv3-1.2486816

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by talk2kay(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Anyone around sango/ifo axis? I have 3m and want it motorized. Its curre tly set up to spt24. I want movies, cartoon (4 my kids), music & sports of course. Euro 2016 is a must watch. Who can help? obviously not free of charge wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2016
talk2kay:
Anyone around sango/ifo axis? I have 3m and want it motorized. Its curre tly set up to spt24. I want movies, cartoon (4 my kids), music & sports of course. Euro 2016 is a must watch. Who can help? obviously not free of charge wink
WhatsApp me 08094065860

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2016
mosescollon:

Is not TV3 Ghana, is from Ireland
http://www.tv3.ie/news_sub_page.php?article_id=194660&locID=1.2.883
http://www.irishtimes.com/business/media-and-marketing/pat-kiely-appointed-managing-director-of-tv3-1.2486816
Spy360:

Which TV3?

That's one of the issues we have around in this part of our world. We quote and we post without reading the contents of what we are about to quote or report about.

On other social media platforms, if Vanguard headline says, 'Militants kill civilians'
Instead of we the readers to click on the link to know the country such happened, Nigerians would say 'You see. Buhari is incompetent' The ND Militants will kill everybody'

Whereas the story might be for Iraq or Syria

Moral, Always read before posting or commenting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2016
okoegualek:
Croatia v Spain
Sweden v Belgium

See the highlighted text. You'll know what the content says

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by watchindelta(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Chinedu7:

I tried to post the SONY 66E key twice and got banned for 24 hours each time. I guess it has come to a time people search for Keys personally.
sorry bro but can u hp me wit site u use to get it. cux my Sony 66e is scramble pls. if can hp here my mail thx in advance jiluv39@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingpresi: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2016
guys is your Tv3 ghana working? I woke up dis morning and my Tv3 signal is red.....i blind scan and anothe one come out with good signal....but it never show any picture....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
kingpresi:
guys is your Tv3 ghana working? I woke up dis morning and my Tv3 signal is red.....i blind scan and anothe one come out with good signal....but it never show any picture....
Help me with the new frequency as my decoder use abort 1hour 30 minutes to blind scan i can't burn fuel to do that abeg

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2016
spartacus11:

Help me with the new frequency as my decoder use abort 1hour 30 minutes to blind scan i can't burn fuel to do that abeg

12525 30000

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.