Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441198 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eldorado382:
ANY one of d channel wit English commentary apart from sp24

Nta, sabc, and I guess Angel may be English
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by topmost029: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
what is the freq to nail sabc and what size of dish do need from ekiti
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls what's the
davodyguy:

Nta, sabc, and I guess Angel may be English
to and St for nta n sabc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Plss do let
topmost029:
what is the freq to nail sabc and what size of dish do need from ekiti
me know if u get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2016
@Chinedu7 pls end me ur number or mail,I Want to discuss something important...@ManirBK pls what lnb do you use for your sp24?I just discovered not all lnbs can get you sp24 here in South south Nigeria!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Sp24 giving guys headache...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
@Chinedu7 pls end me ur number or mail,I Want to discuss something important...@ManirBK pls what lnb do you use for your sp24?I just discovered not all lnbs can get you sp24 here in South south Nigeria!
chinov2013@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
olenyi:

The lord is most faithful.

Hope things are good at your end.

My warm Regards.
The Grace, Mercy and Love of the Lord Jesus is our sustaining power.
His Joy is our strength.

May the Lord bless u and ur house hold in Jesus name.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2016
blexxonmak:
@ehisdan. Sorry I've been very busy lately.Lets talk - 081-three seven eight- four three eight-42. Greetings 2 the house
Special Greetings to u big bros. Long time. How is ur family?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
My Nta is 85% but my sp24 lost signal,this is weird!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Good mornin guys, hope u ar all doing great.
I wish u all a sweet weekend.
Thanks to all of u who posted updates on the channnels dat transmit d Euro mathes. I watched it on TPA2 Yamal 402 @54E wit French commentary nt knowin dat there are other channels with English commentary.
Pls u guys shud keep up d good work. If possible, the match time table should be available so we dat we dont miss d games.
@Chinedu7 pls kindly giv me ur contacts on wisdom2blessed@gmail.com i have somtin to discuss wit u.

Thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I used strong lnbf with 52% signal quality location kebbi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
My Nta is 85% but my sp24 lost signal,this is weird!
adjust your dish using sp24 tp believe me u will restore the channel back
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
ManirBK:
I used strong lnbf with 52% signal quality location kebbi
PLS UR SP24 IS D LNB WIT DI ELECTRIC PLATE
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
ManirBK:
adjust your dish using sp24 tp believe me u will restore the channel back
thanks,ugotuf also gave me some tips,I'll try that later!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gergemam: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
ManirBK and Chinedu7 Good day Sirs!

My question goes thus;

1. I have Sport24 (East Side) on the east side eversince inception but just two months ago, i noticed my signal just drops 64%/61% to 31% within time intervals, started skipping and the weather is intact. What could be the problem?

2. If i'm to nail Intelsat 66.0 E/ 68.0 E should i remove the di-electric plate from the C-Band Lnbf after tracking IS 20 68,03 KU? Thanks

I was battling with Sony Kix and Six yesterday night but all to no avail cause it's been months since i tracked the one i did before.

I look forward to everybody contribution. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Uthmanloay:
PLS UR SP24 IS D LNB WIT DI ELECTRIC PLATE
YES
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
gergemam:
ManirBK and Chinedu7 Good day Sirs!

My question goes thus;

1. I have Sport24 (East Side) on the east side eversince inception but just two months ago, i noticed my signal just drops 64%/61% to 31% within time intervals, started skipping and the weather is intact. What could be the problem?

2. If i'm to nail Intelsat 66.0 E/ 68.0 E should i remove the di-electric plate from the C-Band Lnbf after tracking IS 20 68,03 KU? Thanks

I was battling with Sony Kix and Six yesterday night but all to no avail cause it's been months since i tracked the one i did before.

I look forward to everybody contribution. Thanks
Check if other channels on 66'e retain their normal signal strength, if so then it's not a fault but just low coverage from the SPORTS24 TP, again if it happens that other channels dropped signal as well, then you may need to adjust your dish. I personally don't think 66'e dropped signal because I still see the same signal strength I saw since day one on my setup.
To track 68.5e, you must remove the dielectric Plate.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ikemobi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
hello guys i have one of us to i posted my problem here some days ago and somebody called from ikotun came to my house in ajah and solved it am very grateful abe thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ikemobi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
please is their any way i can get cartoon channels and news staion on nilesat where MBC is.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gergemam: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chinedu7:

Check if other channels on 66'e retain their normal signal strength, if so then it's not a fault but just low coverage from the SPORTS24 TP, again if it happens that other channels dropped signal as well, then you may need to adjust your dish. I personally don't think 66'e dropped signal because I still see the same signal strength I saw since day one on my setup.
To track 68.5e, you must remove the dielectric Plate.

Thanks Bro..... I do appreciate, I'll give a try
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls do let me know
gergemam:

Thanks Bro..... I do appreciate, I'll give a try
if it wk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ikemobi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
please is their any way i can get cartoon channels and news staion on nilesat where MBC is.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please,I rescan my qsat 13g to get multi tv channels.After getting the channels,I input tv3 biss code with the new frequency,but it still refuse to open.Have they changed the biss key?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oladat:
Please,I rescan my qsat 13g to get multi tv channels.After getting the channels,I input tv3 biss code with the new frequency,but it still refuse to open.Have they changed the biss key?

No.it still d same key.which decoder are u using
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
More updates please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
live england vs Russia on tvm1 64e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gergemam: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Euroadams:
Pls do let me knowif it wk

i'm still battling with this SONY Package for 68.5 E ooo @ Chinedu7, I once tracked it before and it took me not less than 30 Mins now it's proving stubborn, Any clue. I tracked MTYV frequency 12522 V 27500 with 98% quality, replace it with my C-Band not even a pop of green with LNB skew @ 9'0 Clock and twisting.... abeg house make una help me out

Dish Size: 3.8M
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
krasican:

No.it still d same key.which decoder are u using
Qsat 13g
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
gergemam:

i'm still battling with this SONY Package for 68.5 E ooo @ Chinedu7, I once tracked it before and it took me not less than 30 Mins now it's proving stubborn, Any clue. I tracked MTYV frequency 12522 V 27500 with 98% quality, replace it with my C-Band not even a pop of green with LNB skew @ 9'0 Clock and twisting.... abeg house make una help me out

With 3.8m you shouldn't be struggling to nail IS20 cband. The problem you are having is what I call big dish syndrome. You need to understand that the bigger the dish, the more detailed the position becomes. Example : 90cm is highly capable of nailing 5e and 7e together with one lnb, but as you go higher with 1m, 1.2m and 1.3m it becomes impossible to get 5e and 7e together eve though they are bigger dishes. This explanation is simply why you are struggling with IS20, with 3.8m if you replace Ku-Band with cband you won't see any signal, which you would have seen if it's 1.8 or even 2.4.
Having made my point, this is what you should try, after replacing the Ku-Band with cband, try to move your dish up just few inches, track with this TP 4065h 19850, you must hit green unless your lnb is bad or you put dielectric Plate in it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olumideogundare(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
gergemam:

remove d dielectrica plate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gergemam: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chinedu7:

With 3.8m you shouldn't be struggling to nail IS20 cband. The problem you are having is what I call big dish syndrome. You need to understand that the bigger the dish, the more detailed the position becomes. Example : 90cm is highly capable of nailing 5e and 7e together with one lnb, but as you go higher with 1m, 1.2m and 1.3m it becomes impossible to get 5e and 7e together eve though they are bigger dishes. This explanation is simply why you are struggling with IS20, with 3.8m if you replace Ku-Band with cband you won't see any signal, which you would have seen if it's 1.8 or even 2.4.
Having made my point, this is what you should try, after replacing the Ku-Band with cband, try to move your dish up just few inches, track with this TP 4065h 19850, you must hit green unless your lnb is bad or you put dielectric Plate in it.

Will give this a try.... I'm suspecting the LNBF sha, maybe it's getting weak. abi C-Band LNBF no fit get weak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: briggster and 2 guest(s)