Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446885 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kombats: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2012
Lanceosas: @ all forum member rescan ur muilti tv for vouch Tv @28e
9ce lemme try it out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2012
jimohbello: so nobody have track this birds before eutelsat w6 n w3c on a 90cm dish pls tell me how to do it pls i need ur help
@ jimohbello i have seen that u are not ready to learn, that is why everybody ignore u, w6&w3c have been disscuss here, even up to w3a with sirius4 & astra2b all on one dish by obnelly, so go back and read the previous post like 10page back or use the fta reference guide. Or better call an installer to do it 4 u and u will pay if u are not ready to sacrifice by reading. grin
jimohbello: so nobody have track this birds before eutelsat w6 n w3c on a 90cm dish pls tell me how to do it pls i need ur help
@ jimohbello i have seen that u are not ready to learn, that is why everybody ignore u, w6&w3c have been disscuss here, even up to w3a with sirius4 & astra2b all on one dish by obnelly, so go back and read the previous post like 10page back or use the fta reference guide. Or better call an installer to do it 4 u and u will pay if u are not ready to sacrifice by reading.remember no pain no gain.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by thuggle(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2012
Lanceosas: @ all forum member rescan ur muilti tv for vouch Tv @28e

there's no new chnnl ... it's a change of name.. from 4syte tv to VouchTV... thnx much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aroseyi(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2012
Oladat: Pls where can i buy an mpeg 4 strong decoder here in Ibadan.
goto ogupa or to afford bn sold fake decodr call me wit dis numbr 08062272279 am also leav n lbadan thks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
now i hacked multy lnbf holders are not only in mind or experiment but can be seen with human eyes
at various homes and community's

(1)those at Afidwaasi ASH one can be found between Afidwaasi and Asokore just behind the C.O.P
(2) those at Asante Manpong road one cane be fount at KONA behind community center
picture below here is at Tafo 4 miles in KSI over there you will find plenty on peoples roof

and many more places .

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
constrictions of 16 feet prime focus dish have began it will be 100% home made
hope gurus here will help and shear their knowledge to make it successful one

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
I Hacked: constrictions of 16 feet prime focus dish have began it will be 100% home made
hope gurus here will help and shear their knowledge to make it successful one
That's excellent bro. With your location you will have the world in your hands. All the best.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bugs1234: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
@jimohbello, u see wat i was talking, the gurus here are 2 proud to answer a simple question, instead they wil punish u by referring u backwards. For w6 u need not less than 1m to track it well except u are in lagos u can try it wit 90cm, for w3c just raise ur 60 to 90cm dish a little above dstv position, like 2 inches above dstv position. Its in dstv line but above.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trek4000: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hi guys,can anyone help me with a clue on how I can get the keys for Zap on eutelsat 36A and 36B on 36degrees east.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wajab99: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
All scan multi tv for a new channel TV3 ;DAll scan multi tv for a new channel TV3

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
hi all, if there is any sat enthusias here that lives in ikoyi or nearby pls contact me ussals45@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bugs1234: @jimohbello, u see wat i was talking, the gurus here are 2 proud to answer a simple question, instead they wil punish u by referring u backwards. For w6 u need not less than 1m to track it well except u are in lagos u can try it wit 90cm, for w3c just raise ur 60 to 90cm dish a little above dstv position, like 2 inches above dstv position. Its in dstv line but above.
Bugs,
in the first place i want you to know that there are no "gurus" here who as you claim are too proud to answer questions . . .what the "gurus' want is to encourage people to read to grow in the field!!!
when someone just comes here and ask questions that have already been answered a zillion times . . .and in the wrong thread for that matter . . what do you expect?!?! . . .it simply just means that the fellow does not want to learn the basics.dont tel me that the fellow who finds his way here cannot navigate the forum. . .dont tell me that.
you claim you can answer all questions in your "forum" why not start here...i bet you after 15 or so iterations you will begin to feel the same way we feel. you cant change a system by doing the same thing!!!
so stop being a stylish marketer and learn from the "gurus"

my 50 cents anyway.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Koolbrainz: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
lipsrsealed

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
lipsrsealed

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
odilibe: lipsrsealed
What's behind your post?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jimohbello: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
what are u tring to tell us pls troy more light on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
lipsrsealed

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
bisi12004: what of 1music?

@bisi12004:
1Music on AB3 C-band is on the same tp like Optima or is being offered by the same source. Just like when the head is cut off the ears go with it, I guess that 1Music is also gone.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
lovala:

@bisi12004:
1Music on AB3 C-band is on the same tp like Optima or is being offered by the same source. Just like when the head is cut off the ears go with it, I guess that 1Music is also gone.
thanks bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2012
jayron: @ ALL.

The above digital sat finder is a good finder which i want u all to have. It makes ur installation stress free n waste no time at all.

HOW TO BUY ONE

You can buy urs on ebay.com,
It is advisable for u to buy tru a friend whom reside in America, buy when u want to pay on ebay there is space for Nigeria in the list provided.

I got mine tru a friend

I paid
Inicial cost                              N30,000
Shipping within America         N  6,350
Sending it to Nigeria              N  9,380
                                          =======
                                           N45,730
                                          =======

More cheaper than HORIZON, which is sold for N75,000 - N80,000

Try it u will never regret u have one.

N.B

Am not saying u buy from me, please get it tru a friend in U.S.
jayron pls give me ur contact, i wish to buy thru u. Or any other person that can help ASAP. Tank u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2012
My brother odilibi I dey fill u.we do receive most of the satellites here except astra germany.some tp do pop ip but its not useful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by raffite: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2012
Good Website Design for only N10,000

Checkout our sample designs:
www.trademapngr.com
www.africanasports.com

Call: 08035070731 while offer lasts.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2012
Jimoh bello am not a guru and I dont want to be one but I can still help you out. w6 presently its off while w3c is active.u cant locate your w6 if the tp is inactive.may be u need to wait till when those tps are active.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Odilibe and Obnelly which satelite and channels are those pictures?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oxteen: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
Talenty: Odilibe and Obnelly which satelite and channels are those pictures?
da satellite name is already indicated on dat picture lol....!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
Oxteen you would just have answered the question if you know it. I use a mobile browser so I can't see the pix clearly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
You can now get TV3 ON MUILTI TV AT 28E ASTRA 2B/KU,YOU JUST RESCAN IT.THANK YOU
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
Watch out for two more channels soon,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
Talenty: Oxteen you would just have answered the question if you know it. I use a mobile browser so I can't see the pix clearly.
@Talenty:

No mind dem o, na Astra 1 and hotchicks, ah mean, hotbird o. and ee b like say d guy motorize im dish. well, na im go tell us.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oriagome: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
gadotor: Watch out for two more channels soon,thank you

Please what happened to sharon. U use to funish us with their info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
lovala:
@Talenty:

No mind dem o, na Astra 1 and hotchicks, ah mean, hotbird o. and ee b like say d guy motorize im dish. well, na im go tell us.
@LOVALA,lol i did not motorize my dish i am using 80cm dish with a 0.1db 6 degree monoblock ku lnb,with the lnb satellites that is 6 degree apart can be received on one dish that is astra 1=19.2degrees,hotbird=13degrees by calculation 19.2-13=6.2 approximately 6degree apart, it is dark now i would have post the pics of my set-up 80 cm dish/monoblock lnb, as for the window at right of the pics that is posted that is packages that my receiver can open. lipsrsealed.but here is a picture of a 6degree monoblock lnb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.