Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440546 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
preens:

Solution anyone?
are you getting other channels apart from megachoice? if yes, try adjust your lnb to 7oclock,if no solution try use another lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
abohwun:
that's exactly what I mean the card from 4675 cannot work on any other receiver because 4675 is mytv approved.
please dont be offended is 4672 not mytv approved decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2016
agkilis:
please dont be offended is 4672 not mytv approved decoder?
It is but you can not exchange card once paired with a particular approved receiver. Not like free to view decoders approved by strong.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 2:46am On Dec 11, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

hahaha
@Emmachile, you have not given me solution to question, so none of the members in the forum have recorded any file on chinese decoders like Qsat, vinsat and Dsat and play it with computer or even convert it to another file format, if there is anyone pls show the steps.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2016
abohwun:
am in zaria using 60cm
thanks i cant get it in bayelsa agian i used to get it before
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2016
graphicicon:
@Emmachile, you have not given me solution to question, so none of the members in the forum have recorded any file on chinese decoders like Qsat, vinsat and Dsat and play it with computer or even convert it to another file format, if there is anyone pls show the steps.
OK. Let's go this way by using a direct converter on windows.
Download it here http://www.idealshare.net/cgi-bin/download.php?product=i-video-converter

Then click the convert button. Hope to hear from you after trying this.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote@Emmaachile, i need freesat v7 combo can u get it 4 me? author=EMMAACHILE post=51820764]
OK. Let's go this way by using a direct converter on windows.
Download it here http://www.idealshare.net/cgi-bin/download.php?product=i-video-converter

Then click the convert button. Hope to hear from you after trying this. [/quote]@
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2016
preens:

Four satellites. See pics for details n setup steps. Hope it helps

@ Preens
Kindly name the four satellites you are picking with the TV and please, what is the name of the TV,it's model and type?
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
omotech:
@
I dont have freesat combo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
graphicicon:
@Chinedu, have u recorded media file with ur chinese decoder like Qsat, vinsat, dsat, after recording how do u play it or convert it?
No, but what is the format of what you have recorded?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
graphicicon:
@Chinedu, have u recorded media file with ur chinese decoder like Qsat, vinsat, dsat, after recording how do u play it or convert it?

Dude,
Try this on YouTube.
How to Convert TS File to MP4, MKV, AVI, MPEG, DivX, WMV, FLV ...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawaleejiko: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls which of the srt 4950h software can autoroll afn package on 9 degree east. Updated with the latest 4.07p yet it did not open. Quick response is needed from 4950h users.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

I dont have freesat combo
Does any1 know who's dealing with this freesat decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I also have the same problem!I tried upgrading with 1.39 on strong website but it freezes at the last stage of ugrade!
like its from the producer becos i saw a massage from either strong or mytv apologising to user of that 4675 for the incovinience. But a software is out to repair that . I guess u should check their website. Mytv or strong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
omotech:
I av it, I base in Ibadan Oyo state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Help I HEARD THAT THERE IS AN AUTHO ROLL DECODER THAT ROLLS ALL POWERVU IN 9E. Opens 16e mytv pay stations and also opens gotv with local anthena. Pls how true is that and whats the name?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oguguolouis:
Help I HEARD THAT THERE IS AN AUTHO ROLL DECODER THAT ROLLS ALL POWERVU IN 9E. Opens 16e mytv pay stations and also opens gotv with local anthena. Pls how true is that and whats the name?
Looks like Qsat 19g
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
omotech:
Malik use to have it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
Looks like Qsat 19g
thanks a lot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chinedu7:

No, but what is the format of what you have recorded?
@Chinedu, the file is in .TSV format
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
lamtam:

I av it, I base in Ibadan Oyo state
Which 1 do u hve because i need v7 combo & how much will it cost? thanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
Looks like Qsat 19g
Do u know d price?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawaleejiko: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
olawaleejiko:
Pls which of the srt 4950h software can autoroll afn package on 9 degree east. Updated with the latest 4.07p yet it did not open. Quick response is needed from 4950h users.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
graphicicon:
Na wa for you.
You mean the link I posted up there didn't work?
That is a tsv video converter.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
omotech:
Do u know d price?
No. But you can ask around. I learnt it decodes every every and has a good tuner too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

No. But you can ask around. I learnt it decodes every every and has a good tuner too.
thats the decoder am asking about v7 combo my friend said its 10k plus at alaba. But scares for now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oguguolouis:

thats the decoder am asking about v7 combo my friend said its 10k plus at alaba. But scares for now
You mean freesat v7 combo is 10k i don't think so confirm d price & get back to d house.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
omotech:
You mean freesat v7 combo is 10k i don't think so confirm d price & get back to d house.
k that has to be tuesday becos i ve ordered for one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2016
abohwun:
are you getting other channels apart from megachoice? if yes, try adjust your lnb to 7oclock,if no solution try use another lnb.
Megachoice is red on my 16e. Is it showing? Please, thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2016
graphicicon:
OK. You need to install Total Video Converter, the software is very common in the market but if you need to download the trial version, use this link http://www.bigasoft.com/total-video-converter.html but it's better you get it in the market or from a friend, reason - the trial version may not convert all the possible formats, I haven't used it before but most Demos have limitations. With total video converter, you are good to go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2016
omotech:
Which 1 do u hve because i need v7 combo & how much will it cost? thanx
I've both combo & max dis my contact 08079771631 but combo is 13k last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.