Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428652 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Because sports 24 is gone. People are now selling their 1.8m dish.sparingly used, new bought, just mounted dish.etc.
People that doesn't have spirit of FTA.
If we all sell our own who go come buy urs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2017
kogistar:
that guy hates strong products, i suggested u should go for STRONG, because they have office in zambia, while other autorol decoders are not in your country
Thanks brother, I will see if I can get one in Zambia. Thanks again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2017
For the christains, St Gospel test free at ses5 11785v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Brian109:

Thanks brother, I will see if I can get one in Zambia. Thanks again
welcome, also don't buy decoder that you can't find its patch or software.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2017
ucheo:
Because sports 24 is gone. People are now selling their 1.8m dish.sparingly used, new bought, just mounted dish.etc.
People that doesn't have spirit of FTA.
If we all sell our own who go come buy urs
FTA is no longer FTA, the Chinese are now making mockery of it, for them to keep selling different product, when will you wake up, from Mpeg2 they told us its now Mpeg4 from that they said Its patch, upgrade after that they said it's HD, biss key, power vu, auto scroll, from 60cm it went to 80-90cm dish migrated to 1 - 2.4m dish, if not that it will be one LNB to the other, abah foul when they lay egg yash dey pain am oh

or should we even talk of how qsat came to be, or na liberty or AZ zky, my brother abeg he done long when the spirit of FTA have be brutalize they have exploit us a lot

just wait in few weeks maybe months new level go come out for FTA then dish size will change you will be made to buy another decoder or a specified LNB, na here we dey

well like its said ENJOY WHY IT LAST

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by colesbergkhn: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
my strog srt 4930l not opening powervu discoery chanlz on intelsat 20 on new tp 3740 but it was opening on old tps,,,i put the new key but still scrammbled
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2017
graphicicon:
THE ONLY SOLUTION NOW IF SOMEONE SHOULD PROVIDE US WITH CHEAT THAT WILL ENABLE US HAVE UNLIMITED DATA TO ENABLE ME WATCH PREMIERLEAGUE VIA MY IPTV ON 4950H DECODER ON BEIN SPORTS CHANNELS

If glo is good in your location, you are good to go.

Buy from reseller
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by amnolimit: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Hello house, pls my Kwese channel is off. Pls is it the same everywhere too?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2017
spartacus11:

FTA is no longer FTA, the Chinese are now making mockery of it, for them to keep selling different product, when will you wake up, from Mpeg2 they told us its now Mpeg4 from that they said Its patch, upgrade after that they said it's HD, biss key, power vu, auto scroll, from 60cm it went to 80-90cm dish migrated to 1 - 2.4m dish, if not that it will be one LNB to the other, abah foul when they lay egg yash dey pain am oh

or should we even talk of how qsat came to be, or na liberty or AZ zky, my brother abeg he done long when the spirit of FTA have be brutalize they have exploit us a lot

just wait in few weeks maybe months new level go come out for FTA then dish size will change you will be made to buy another decoder or a specified LNB, na here we dey

better than paying about 15k monthly, atleast most IKS etc last for 1 year, for me am waiting for next kurukere wey chinko go bring and I want to be an early bird. LOL

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
The problem is that i dont have glo service in my area, so there is no any other cheat to browse for free again in naija, naija hackers are dulling me oo...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
spartacus11:

Yea technology is moving faster and the Europe satellite broadcast are already there..ka frequency is yet to appear in sub-sahara Africa beam...
A multistream broadcast in hevc /mpeg2/4/mpeg-h or in Acm/Acm mode...etc in the Ku band or ka band
is yet to appear in sub-sahara africa beam
then you may be forced to purchase a multistream satellite receiver with hevc/UHF/4k and ACM VCM compliant etc..combined with ka/Ku/c band lnb for new generation satellite broadcast..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
odilibe:

Yea technology is moving faster and the Europe satellite broadcast are already there..ka frequency is yet to appear in sub-sahara Africa beam...
A multistream broadcast in hevc /mpeg2/4/mpeg-h or in Acm/Acm mode...etc in the Ku band or ka band
is yet to appear in sub-sahara africa beam
then you may be forced to purchase a multistream satellite receiver with hevc/UHF/4k and ACM VCM compliant etc..combined with ka/Ku/c band lnb for new generation satellite broadcast..

Boss thanks for this info
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
HAH:
better than paying about 15k monthly, atleast most IKS etc last for 1 year, for me am waiting for next kurukere wey chinko go bring and I want to be an early bird. LOL
yeah technically you're correct because its still cheaper
but if you put everything into perspective it is almost the same cost, you may not be spending less
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
spartacus11:

yeah technically you're correct because its still cheaper
but if you put everything into perspective it is almost the same cost, you may not be spending less
my brother it's way higher, with just one months subscription of 15k I can set up powervu, or qsat. And you know this things last for almost a year or over before being busted , we are now patiently waiting for next kurukere, while paying subscription on small bouquets
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
SweetWJ:
Hello guys, happy day to you all. I have this Liberty Star decoder used for descrambling or opening DSTV those days. I want to know if the remote control is available in the market or another type can work with it. Thanks

Please, is Liberty receiver still useful? Kindly let's know. I also have one that I barely used for 2 months
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sichali(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
is Ptv scrambled or it has changed its biss key. mine is not opening yet signal is there. quick response needed. anyway i just got its new biss. tv Sports Biss Key Today :F7 E9 A7 AB 19 57 CD AB. there is Tot 2vs 1Sotom game. 78 mins now

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sichali(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
nw its man c vs liv on Ptv sports. viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
pls any one with latest working PV keys for TLC &animal planet HD 66 e pls assist
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
kogistar:
welcome, also don't buy decoder that you can't find its patch or software.
Too late brother man, I wish this advice came 2 weeks before today....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Brian109:

Too late brother man, I wish this advice came 2 weeks before today....
what decoder you bought now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
iliyande:

If glo is good in your location, you are good to go.
Buy from reseller
how do the glo cheat work and how will i get it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sichali:
is Ptv scrambled or it has changed its biss key. mine is not opening yet signal is there. quick response needed. anyway i just got its new biss. tv Sports Biss Key Today :F7 E9 A7 AB 19 57 CD AB. there is Tot 2vs 1Sotom game. 78 mins now
Kindly provide frequency, symbol rate, satellite and dish size and type of lnb you are using (ku or C-band) for PTV SPORT
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
mbuaba:
pls any one with latest working PV keys for TLC &animal planet HD 66 e pls assist
I guess you are not in Nigeria cos this channels are not receivable here unless those with 3M and above, is your decorder not autoroll?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fureuchi: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Brian109:

There used to be one in my town but I don't see it anymore....Is there a way I can get one from Nigeria

Strong Offices in Zambia are at Lusaka's town centre and th e other one is in Northmead Shopping Area. Most SRT Models are available there.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2017
kogistar:

@kogistar any latest software for STARTRACK SRT 2016 EXTRA DECODER? pls i need help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
kogistar:
STARGOLD SG-5100 HD MPEG4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello all,
I got 2.4m offset dish (VSAT dish) that I want to convert it to satellite dish. For those of you who are residing in the Eastern Nigeria that presently hooked their 3m prime focus dish should tell me how many percentage they are receiving 11938 V 27500 on Nilesat. I want to use the percentage as a reference when I will be tracking nilesat tomorrow if time permit me, thanks as I look forward to hear from you. I would like the percentage to be checked with SRT4669 series, SRT4920/22 series.

The dish didn't come with lnbf arm, the support arm, bolts and other parts. I only got the two reflectors and I have constructed the necessary parts to be used. Pictures coming soon.

cc: Odilibe,
Ogoo John
and others.

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dlee1:
Hello all,
I got 2.4m offset dish (VSAT dish) that I want to convert it to satellite dish. For those of you who are residing in the Eastern Nigeria that presently hooked their 3m prime focus dish should tell me how many percentage they are receiving 11938 V 27500 on Nilesat. I want to use the percentage as a reference when I will be tracking nilesat tomorrow if time permit me, thanks as I look forward to hear from you. I would like the percentage to be checked with SRT4669 series, SRT4920/22 series.

The dish didn't come with lnbf arm, the support arm, bolts and other parts. I only got the two reflectors and I have constructed the necessary parts to be used. Pictures coming soon.

cc: Odilibe,
Ogoo John
and others.

Keep the house posted.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
consat package now @ 28e. 12564H30000. Just blind scan

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by King411(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Brian which part of Zambia are you?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by taotech22: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good Samaritan here, kindly teach me how to install this 9e or AFN pls. I had a meter dish, 4922A Decoder. pls kindly include both freq & symbol rate, if any, include biss key. thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Monlo:

Keep the house posted.
Yes I will.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.