Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428927 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bzm7: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Profchicky:
Be kind to educate me because I'm not a professional in the field. I don't really know the one with the highest signal/elevation

68e(78%),45e(69%),42e(62%),28e(70%)

If this are the birds you are tracking the lowest signal which is also central can be primary, ie 42E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
maestrojay:

Ok, thanks boss.i appreciate
abeg no vex, pls whats the current freq/SR for mytv
mytv package is on Eutelsat 16A,and the TP is 12522/30000/H/.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Profchicky:
Be kind to educate me because I'm not a professional in the field. I don't really know the one with the highest signal/elevation
The lower the sat longitude or position ,the higher the elevation.for instance astra 2f is at 28.2 E position and eutelsat 36A is located at 36 E position,astra 2f will be higher than eutelsat 36A .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bzm7: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
paulowas:

The lower the sat longitude or position ,the higher the elevation.for instance astra 2f is at 28.2 E position and eutelsat 36A is located at 36 E position,astra 2f will be higher than eutelsat 36A .

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
bzm7:

yes,in multi lnb combination ,it becomes opposite.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good day to you all. Please I need your advice. Between Qsat and strong decoders which one will I go for? My strong 4922 always show black and white in my TV set but always show colour in other TV set. So I want to change it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Christgalaxy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogbeh44:
Good day to you all. Please I need your advice. Between Qsat and strong decoders which one will I go for? My strong 4922 always show black and white in my TV set but always show colour in other TV set. So I want to change it.
bro your tv is faulty,since your decoder work on other tvs.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
evening sirs! Please i need ur urgent answer.is nigcomsat on mpeg2 or on mpeg4?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
bzm7:

68e(78%),45e(69%),42e(62%),28e(70%)

If this are the birds you are tracking the lowest signal which is also central can be primary, ie 42E

I have tried it severally with little results = 42e(85%), 55e(54%] 68e(58%) even was not able to get 28e. What could be wrong?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Christgalaxy:

bro your tv is faulty,since your decoder work on other tvs.
Thanks, but the funny part of it is that other decoder work fine with my TV set.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogbeh44:
Thanks, but the funny part of it is that other decoder work fine with my TV set.
i have experienced something like that countless time,all u need do is to reset the tv type from pal,ntsc and what have you to see the one ur tv is compliant with.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by amlad66: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
I great you all followers of this educative threat, kudos to satellite Gurus of this forum! Indeed, in the absence of George D, Badaru, Adex, Odilibe and others for long time; Chinedu, life707, and others are very busy in keeping us up to date, thank you very much.

By the way, gurus i have problem with my C Band strong LNB, whenever i attache it with diseq cable the receiver get off. I changed wire cable and rotated diseq but same problem, so, please what might be the exact problem?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
paulowas:

i have experienced something like that countless time,all u need do is to reset the tv type from pal,ntsc and what have you to see the one ur tv is compliant with.
Thanks for your reply. I shall try that after work later.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogbeh44:
try to change color system of ur decoder, e.g pal,secam etc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
arbourboateng:
the to has been change use 4133(v/h)29999
Boss wat size of dish r u using as well as d decoder cos mine is off since early dis year
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
muk80:
Colors TV and Sports 24 HD PowerVU Key
July 24, 2017 258

Colors TV and Sports 24 HD PowerVU Key, We have found a PowerVU key for NSS12 satellite on which 2 encrypted channels have opened. Colors TV is an indian drama/entertainment channel and Sports 24 HD is a famous sports channel. The same powervu key is valid for both channels, both channels are available on same transponder.

http://opentro.com/colors-tv-sports-24-hd-powervu-key/
Dish size and name of decoder please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guys,good evening. I learnt dat deres a SW now to unscramble D***, sta*** n Go**. How real is dis or who has done it. I learnt it works on even Qsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DarrellEllah(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ojochogwusunny:
evening sirs! Please i need ur urgent answer.is nigcomsat on mpeg2 or on mpeg4?

Nigcomsat 1r is mpeg4

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
DarrellEllah:

Nigcomsat 1r is mpeg4
pls describe how to install this dish I can't get it pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Lov4sat:

I have been watching MBC channels with 90cm for months now. However,I think it depends on your location and position of satellite you want to receive their signal from e.g 26.2East or 7West. Cos mine is from west.

For easy tracking it is better to get a Satfinder meter
MBCs are on, my children are watching it right now, maybe you are not at the right satellite position, there is one on 26.0E and one on the 7.0W but I preferred the one on the west ,but the choice is urs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Chinedu7:

https://www.nairaland.com/search/chinedu7/0/0/0/9

Thanks bro. Can I find the latest software of a decoder srt 4663X update via usb please?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2017
amlad66:
I great you all followers of this educative threat, kudos to satellite Gurus of this forum! Indeed, in the absence of George D, Badaru, Adex, Odilibe and others for long time; Chinedu, life707, and others are very busy in keeping us up to date, thank you very much.

By the way, gurus i have problem with my C Band strong LNB, whenever i attache it with diseq cable the receiver get off. I changed wire cable and rotated diseq but same problem, so, please what might be the exact problem?
It's possible thunder attack. Roll soletape around the cylinder of the lnbf, so that the metal of the lnbf and it's holder won't make contact then it should be fine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Greetings to all members especially the old guys George D ,odilibe ,Badaru,Andex70,Gadutor ,Kungu,and all .....how are you all? Is bean a very long time

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by amlad66: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Chinedu7:

It's possible thunder attack. Roll soletape around the cylinder of the lnbf, so that the metal of the lnbf and it's holder won't make contact then it should be fine.

Thank you oga chinedu, we are really appreciating Your wonderful contribution! I will do that so. Once again, there is another problem with my ku band lnbf (star Gold fuji), i noticed that channels on the H TP shows Red (no signal) while those on V are all fine. And i saw the white pin inside the trout of lnbf is being shaken. So, oga what would be the possible way out?
Thank you sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Obascoetubi:
try to change color system of ur decoder, e.g pal,secam etc
I did that still the same problem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by colesbergkhn: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2017
DarrellEllah:

Nigcomsat 1r is mpeg4
how many channels r there any interesting channels?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
colesbergkhn:
how many channels r there any interesting channels?
There are about 45 channels and more. They include;
SOUND CITY 212
BET TV
TVCNEWS
UNTOUCHED TV
LTV
DUNAMIS
FITV
EMERALD TV
MITV NAIJA
SILVERBIRD
WAZOBIA
TRYBE
SPICE
TELEVISTA
ONMAX
KIDSZONE
PREACH
MOVIE AFRICANA
BEATS PLUS
MHQ
PEOPLES
ACBNARTV AVC
RAYUWA
ND24
RAYUWA HEVC
MUSIC24
FRANCE24
MANARA
MTV BASE AFRICA
FOX NEWS
FLN
FOX LIFE
POP AFRICA
CHILD SMILE
NGC E
BABY TV
RCG
ADBN
Etc... Etc...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
amlad66:

Change the lnbf, it's probably faulty and returning current...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bzm7: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
sunene1:
primary MBC/joy tv@26&28e next 36e. next Nicomsat @ 42e

@sunene1 where are you located
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DarrellEllah(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yinka4dad:
pls describe how to install this dish I can't giet it pls

It is close to dstv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.