Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5431986 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Anyone?
abdool09:
Please I need CDNF file for srt4922, my email aliyuabdulwahab@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2017
abdool09:
Anyone?
u mean the software file?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
williams85:
u mean the software file?
Not really, d file for contains the list of satellites receivable. the one on my SRT is for Arab region not Africa.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Got 10E in Anambra yesterday with my 1.8m strong. It was very easy and didn't take me up to 5mins. There were two channels at 3902 appearing as CH01 and CH02 on my Q26. Hope is the signal 3

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is like tracking 9e on 1.8m is impossible, somebody should challenge me on this with a proof, but I have track this 9e with dstv white dish and I got it, but using 1.8m dish you will continue to get startimes channels, on the right procedure is when you track 7e, you now lower the dish a bit, while lnbf should be between 7 and 6 o'clock for you to get 9e, I don't know why it refused to come on 1.8m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
fabianc:
I really don't know why people keep complaining of not been able to track nigcomsat, Infact it's the easiest satellite to track. All you need know is that it's at the left side of dstv or multitv, just push your dish left side a little(standing at the back of your dish) like 1inch and then down a little like another 1inch,you must hit green. Nigcomsat doesn't take me 5 minutes to track. What we should be talking about is how to watch live matches on small dish.
Do U Know I Have Track Many Nigcomsat Under 3min Before I Have Issue With This One, A Time Is Coming When U Will Also Encounter Same Issue, Then U Will Know What I'm Talking About.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
graphicicon:
Is like tracking 9e on 1.8m is impossible, somebody should challenge me on this with a proof, but I have track this 9e with dstv white dish and I got it, but using 1.8m dish you will continue to get startimes channels, on the right procedure is when you track 7e, you now lower the dish a bit, while lnbf should be between 7 and 6 o'clock for you to get 9e, I don't know why it refused to come on 1.8m dish
It's truly not easy but trackable, lots of patience stood me in good stead
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
adimek2002:
Got 10E in Anambra yesterday with my 1.8m strong. It was very easy and didn't take me up to 5mins. There were two channels at 3902 appearing as CH01 and CH02 on my Q26. Hope is the signal 3
Still shell-shocked at my inability to get d la liga feeds despite reaching 79% on 3651 H 20160 using 1.8 in Ekiti
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olu12345:

Still shell-shocked at my inability to get d la liga feeds despite reaching 79% on 3651 H 20160 using 1.8 in Ekiti
save this frequency 3900(h/v)3750 of signal 3 and check it when you know there is a live la liga match, if it is green then scan the frequency and check the channel that pop-up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
graphicicon:
Is like tracking 9e on 1.8m is impossible, somebody should challenge me on this with a proof, but I have track this 9e with dstv white dish and I got it, but using 1.8m dish you will continue to get startimes channels, on the right procedure is when you track 7e, you now lower the dish a bit, while lnbf should be between 7 and 6 o'clock for you to get 9e, I don't know why it refused to come on 1.8m dish.
You this method, track 10°e c band, replace the lnbf with ku @ 7 0clock Bring Your dish down by 1inch,, you will hit green no doubt. good luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
graphicicon:
I have 9E on 1.8m. Tracking it was a hurdle but I nailed it eventually.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
logonlaredo:

save this frequency 3900(h/v)3750 of signal 3 and check it when you know there is a live la liga match, if it is green then scan the frequency and check the channel that pop-up
Same noni o, red like your moniker. Now considering a change of lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olu12345:

Same noni o, red like your moniker. Now considering a change of lnb
He says when there is a live match, just follow the instruction.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
abohwun:
He says when there is a live match, just follow the instruction.
Read him right, referring to what I got when matches were on, I didn't just track it. Appreciate u guys, cocksure of light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
adimek2002:
pls tracking tp for 10e with plate or not?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samsobo24(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
warboy3:
@samsobo24 i think better still consult one outlet shop for clearite
OK, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good day @all, it's great work you're all doing... However let us "protect" what we are watching learning from past experiences.. Whatsapp can continue with certain vital information .we don't see this over elaboration in some great forums.. anyway it's only a suggestion ..
Those with 4955 could checkout the new software 2.34p to see if it contains any surprises...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
BuhariCarryGo:
pls tracking tp for 10e with plate or not?
Track with 3736V 7307. Put the plate

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
adimek2002:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
yawwilson:

Good day @all, it's great work you're all doing... However let us "protect" what we are watching learning from past experiences.. Whatsapp can continue with certain vital information .we don't see this over elaboration in some great forums.. anyway it's only a suggestion ..
Those with 4955 could checkout the new software 2.34p to see if it contains any surprises...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=yawwilson post=59727505][/quote]Guy whether u are protecting what u are watching or not what would be would be. If any software or any key surfaced of recent .whether u over blown it or u keep it in a low ,it will still get blocked when it will.so the most honourable way is to share what u are watching to the entire forumites here and we enjoy it together in d spirit of one love.u don't need to be discreet about it where is Irib .sport 24 programme national today. they have all gone.FTA is watch it while it last.1 love.FTA still rules

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Johnnyhoo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Greetings to everyone here,
I'm new on this thread and in this section at large, I have read some threads dated back to 2008 so as to know some little little things about this section and about FTAs. Pardon me for dragging you guys back, I believe we're all here to help one another as brothers and sisters. We've been using a strong decoder - srt 4669x, (mpeg4), at home for some years now, an installer got it for us and he did the installation too. Lest I forget, he bought two dishes(90cm each) along with the decoder. Everything worked perfectly after the installation and we saw a quite number of tv stations including Al Jazeera and BBC. But some months later, some of the stations started showing $ sign which I knew they are now meant to be paid for. This continued for a long time and we'll have to call the installer to come and help us out, he comes at times and sometimes he disappoints. The last time he came he brought something that looked like a mini solar panel which he used in adjusting the dishes, we started seeing TVC and some other stations. To cut the story short, TVC and some stations we used to enjoy before are now showing $(encryption) while some are not showing anymore, we're left with some stations which I don't like.
I'm here to seek solution to getting TVC back and other stations I can get back. Thanks in advance. My location is Ogun State. I have checked lyng.com and I saw some stations that are free in Nigeria, I also checked dishpointer.com to get info about my location.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pope5(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
routsz:

I have 9E on 1.8m. Tracking it was a hurdle but I nailed it eventually.
it took me less than 10min and i had it on 1.8 @ badagry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Johnnyhoo:
Greetings to everyone here,
I'm new on this thread and in this section at large, I have read some threads dated back to 2008 so as to know some little little things about this section and about FTAs. Pardon me for dragging you guys back, I believe we're all here to help one another as brothers and sisters. We're been using a strong decoder - srt 4669x, (mpeg4), at home for some years now, an installer got it for us and he did the installation too. Lest I forget, he bought two dishes(90cm each) along with the decoder. Everything worked perfectly after the installation and we saw a quite number of tv stations including Al Jazeera and BBC. But some months later, some of the stations started showing $ sign which I knew they are now meant to be paid for. This continued for a long time and we'll have to call the installer to come and help us out, he comes at times and sometimes he disappoints. The last time he came he brought something that looked like a mini solar panel which he used in adjusting the dishes, we started seeing TVC and some other stations. To cut the story short, TVC and some stations we used to enjoy before and now showing $(encryption) while some are not showing anymore, we're left with some stations which I don't like.
I'm here to seek solution to getting TVC back and other stations I can get back. Thanks in advance. My location is Ogun State. I have checked lyng.com and I saw some stations that are free in Nigeria, I also checked dishpointer.com to get info about my location.
Do you want to put what you have learnt here to test or u want someone to come to ur place to do it for u. if u can learn how to do it urself, it will pay u in the longrun
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunene1:
Guy whether u are protecting what u are watching or not what would be would be. If any software or any key surfaced of recent .whether u over blown it or u keep it in a low ,it will still get blocked when it will.so the most honourable way is to share what u are watching to the entire forumites here and we enjoy it together in d spirit of one love.u don't need to be discreet about it where is Irib .sport 24 programme national today. they have all gone.FTA is watch it while it last.1 love.FTA still rules
My dear brother, why were you so swift in putting down my humble suggestion? I hope you are not addicted to "PHD" syndrome. Let's encourage each other by trying out suggestions from one another in the spirit of love. So long!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Johnnyhoo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
logonlaredo:

Do you want to put what you have learnt here to test or u want someone to come to ur place to do it for u. if u can learn how to do it urself, it will pay u in the longrun
I want to test things I've learnt here and I want to learn more. Can I get TVC back or channels as FTA?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
adimek2002:

Did you also get CIS, it seems they show EPL on Saturday, they just advertised Newcastle vs Westham on 26th. I also watched Benevento vs Sampdoria game on Sunday but with French commentary
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
yawwilson:

My dear brother, why were you so swift in putting down my humble suggestion? I hope you are not addicted to "PHD" syndrome. Let's encourage each other by trying out suggestions from one another in the spirit of love. So long!!!!
what ever u meant by ur PHD syndrome is best known to u not me.let's just share vital info here not on watshaap that is discreet in nature.Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugoobest1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fadola2:
Do U Know I Have Track Many Nigcomsat Under 3min Before I Have Issue With This One, A Time Is Coming When U Will Also Encounter Same Issue, Then U Will Know What I'm Talking About.
. Fadola, I think ur absolutely right. I have dat 12615v12500 signal @70%, buh naijacomsat 12518h29500 refused to pop up... with satfinder, d signal for naijacomsat was around 48%, buh it won't pop up wen connected to d decoder. Am using Azfox3s3 decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugoobest1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fadola2:
. Fadola, I think ur absolutely right. I have dat 12615v12500 signal @70%, buh naijacomsat 12518h29500 refused to pop up... with satfinder, d signal for naijacomsat was around 48%, buh it won't pop up wen connected to d decoder. Am using Azfox3s3 decoder
Fadola2:
Fadola2:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Deluxe8000:
Pls where can one get all epl matches highlights?
Catch all weekend football highlights on TV3 (Multi tv) every Monday by 10pm ( Nig. Time)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fadola2:

dude. don't mind that fabianc.I have stated here in earlier post believe it or satelite.any satelitr tracking depends on location.its just like mtn glo eti and airtel network. there are faster and good reception in some location and not really good in some.

about nigcomsat.in as much as it is easy to track in some peoples location who comes online to run their mouth. it is not easy everywhere as I can confirm this.I have tracked this nigcomsat satelite in some locations and got it in less than 15minutes and was shocked when I got to other location in same enivironment and it took me 3 days to nail it. nigcomsat is not a stable satelite yet though doesn't fluctuate like before but its not very stable coz reception isn't strong everywhere. my advice to anyone facing difficulties while tracking to use 12616 v 12500. you will hit green fast .this is same position with nigcomsat but no channels.just tightened your dish and. input 12518 h 29500 signal will go red.don't move your dish.just hold the rod you tightened lnb to and force shift it to right a bit.just. a bit.the green will come.note that the rod is iron.force shift (like bending) while dish is tightened.

fabianc.u need to go to one area I can't mention here I bet you won t even get this satelite atall not to talk of in a week.try and experiment is several location before you run your mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.