Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5431958 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2017
@all the people that have track 9e should show the pic of the dish and lnbf skew for reference purpose
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 12:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Johnnyhoo:

I want to test things I've learnt here and I want to learn more. Can I get TVC back or channels as FTA?
for a start
track multi-tv @28e with frequency 12525V30000

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Johnnyhoo(m): 5:20am On Aug 23, 2017
logonlaredo:
for a start track multi-tv @28e with frequency 12525V30000
Thanks for the reply. How do I go about the tracking? I have no idea about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aroseyi(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2017
If you need cccam account for Tvsat Africa 16e

9e cccam account

Full European cccam on hotbird and hispasat

Cccam for star time 5e

Canal reunion and Zap 36e cccam

CTL and Metro ccccam

Qsat account

Kwese sports decoder

Tiger3000 DECODER

T8HD DECODER

Cobox open Canalsat 22West mytv and Tvsat Africa 16e

Whatsapp or imo +2348062272279

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Johnnyhoo:

Thanks for the reply. How do I go about the tracking? I have no idea about it.
Then you still need to read more or better get an installer to do it for you and you look at the procedure he uses and try to ask questions and look keenly with great interest.
It is not as easy as you think but it is easy ones you know it. just call an installer nearest to you or try find someone on this forum that is close to you that can help you install and teach you.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
donqx:

dude. don't mind that fabianc.I have stated here in earlier post believe it or satelite.any satelitr tracking depends on location.its just like mtn glo eti and airtel network. there are faster and good reception in some location and not really good in some.

about nigcomsat.in as much as it is easy to track in some peoples location who comes online to run their mouth. it is not easy everywhere as I can confirm this.I have tracked this nigcomsat satelite in some locations and got it in less than 15minutes and was shocked when I got to other location in same enivironment and it took me 3 days to nail it. nigcomsat is not a stable satelite yet though doesn't fluctuate like before but its not very stable coz reception isn't strong everywhere. my advice to anyone facing difficulties while tracking to use 12616 v 12500. you will hit green fast .this is same position with nigcomsat but no channels.just tightened your dish and. input 12518 h 29500 signal will go red.don't move your dish.just hold the rod you tightened lnb to and force shift it to right a bit.just. a bit.the green will come.note that the rod is iron.force shift (like bending) while dish is tightened.

fabianc.u need to go to one area I can't mention here I bet you won t even get this satelite atall not to talk of in a week.try and experiment is several location before you run your mouth.
Bros, satellite signal isn't antenna signal. If there is signal in an area, it's there unless there is environmental factors blocking the signal but it's mostly common with Cband signal less so with KUband signal. The problems u might encounter could be as a result of dish or lnb type not difficult or poor signal.
Note: If a certain area doesn't see the signal, it means it's not there not that it's difficult to track there. Note the difference.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Johnnyhoo(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2017
logonlaredo:

Then you still need to read more or better get an installer to do it for you and you look at the procedure he uses and try to ask questions and look keenly with great interest.
It is not as easy as you think but it is easy ones you know it. just call an installer nearest to you or try find someone on this forum that is close to you that can help you install and teach you.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate your contribution
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2017
donqx:

dude. don't mind that fabianc.I have stated here in earlier post believe it or satelite.any satelitr tracking depends on location.its just like mtn glo eti and airtel network. there are faster and good reception in some location and not really good in some.

about nigcomsat.in as much as it is easy to track in some peoples location who comes online to run their mouth. it is not easy everywhere as I can confirm this.I have tracked this nigcomsat satelite in some locations and got it in less than 15minutes and was shocked when I got to other location in same enivironment and it took me 3 days to nail it. nigcomsat is not a stable satelite yet though doesn't fluctuate like before but its not very stable coz reception isn't strong everywhere. my advice to anyone facing difficulties while tracking to use 12616 v 12500. you will hit green fast .this is same position with nigcomsat but no channels.just tightened your dish and. input 12518 h 29500 signal will go red.don't move your dish.just hold the rod you tightened lnb to and force shift it to right a bit.just. a bit.the green will come.note that the rod is iron.force shift (like bending) while dish is tightened.

fabianc.u need to go to one area I can't mention here I bet you won t even get this satelite atall not to talk of in a week.try and experiment is several location before you run your mouth.

Calling those who are helping out on this thread Fabian (beans seller) is gross insult. I don't you have been insulted on this thread before, that's not good enough bro... At least you were thought by someone on this forum or thought some where else... Courtesy is required to everyone on this forum.. Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
donqx:

Look satellite is nothing like mtn mask or network like you said. A satellite is placed in the atmosphere where you can have full access to it no matter where you as long as you have the right dish size and there's no long building blocking your view to the satellite. Please don't compare a satellite to an ordinary mask that's mounted on the floor. A satellite can be gotten very easily anywhere, all things been equal. One thing I have discovered about nigcomsat is the fact that it's sensitive, if you use old lnb, you might spend more time. Get a fresh lnb,(strong short neck adviced), keep away from long buildings, and know the fact that it's about 1inch to the left of dstv and about 1inch down,i guarantee you it won't take you more than 5 minutes to nail it.

Note: the new lnb thing is very important. Try this and tell us how fast you got it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chinedu7:

Bros, satellite signal isn't antenna signal. If there is signal in an area, it's there unless there is environmental factors blocking the signal but it's mostly common with Cband signal less so with KUband signal. The problems u might encounter could be as a result of dish or lnb type not difficult or poor signal.
Note: If a certain area doesn't see the signal, it means it's not there not that it's difficult to track there. Note the difference.

Abeg help me tell am, I just feel we shouldn't keep repeating thesame thing everytime, we've been through this nigcomsat tracking issues for two long, anyone who wants to learn more about it can read previous posts, that's pretty simple to understand.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chinedu7:

Please my brothers I don't think all these arguments are necessary. Satellite tracking is a practical work and the more you do it the more experience you gather. The first time I tracked Nagcomsat, I discovered that its signal is very sharp and if you don't move your dish slowly you wont get it. Also be mindful of buildings and trees whenever tracking any sat. They disturb the signal if the are close. I was tracking 68.5e on Thursday at the location where I got sports24hd before. After much sweet no signal I decided to move the pan to the former position where I had 68.5e before and I immediately I bent down the pan behold the signal at 74%. So the point I am making is that when the gurus say it is possible just believe and follow the instructions. And just like Chinedu7 said check your lnb type and dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chriswazo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who stays at Ibadan here and can do installation, is urgent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please where are we going to watch champions League qualifies today? Anyone with a suggestion will be well appreciated..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
fabianc:
Please where are we going to watch champions League qualifies today? Anyone with a suggestion will be well appreciated..

I mean on FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chriswazo:
I stay in Ibadan, your location in Ibadan?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aftrn house, please someone shld please educate me, which one is better between strong 4940 HD decoder and strong 4955HD decoder??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
mahkanjuh:
Aftrn house, please someone shld please educate me, which one is better between strong 4940 HD decoder and strong 4955HD decoder??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chriswazo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
logonlaredo:

I stay in Ibadan, your location in Ibadan?
I stay at Ologun-eru, Eleyele axis. You?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
ludakristos:

Did you also get CIS, it seems they show EPL on Saturday, they just advertised Newcastle vs Westham on 26th. I also watched Benevento vs Sampdoria game on Sunday but with French commentary
Yes I have CIS dancing kelewi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chriswazo:

I stay at Ologun-eru, Eleyele axis. You?
new felele.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chriswazo:
call dis number 08032392057
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
logonlaredo:
Thanks boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chriswazo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
logonlaredo:

new felele.
Can you make it to my side when I call you? Meanwhile where in IB can I get original cable materials?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chriswazo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
baggiosne:
call dis number 08032392057

Ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chriswazo:

Can you make it to my side when I call you? Meanwhile where in IB can I get original cable materials?
call baggiosne, cos i'll only be available on saturday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
pls gurus in the house, how do I track nigcomsat, what's the Tp and dish size. thanks in anticipation. I live in kaduna
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abumilla:
pls gurus in the house, how do I track nigcomsat, what's the Tp and dish size. thanks in anticipation. I live in kaduna
read this thread from page 1560
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abumilla(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
logonlaredo:
read this thread from page 1560
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
if anyone has d sp24hd signal. confirm dis code with it:61AA343DF8F068,9EAB7FFD1C8686,61AA343DF8F0C8.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ekemsy: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
good evening guys, please my strong decoder is restarting every two to five minute, how can I resolve it, any useful information will be highly appreciated, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello all.
Sometimes ago, I did asked a question to know the signal percentage of Nilesat on SRT4669 series with 3m dish which Odilibe and co responded positively to my question. Below is the link of the discussion we had that time.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/1481#54774525

After two weeks that we had the discussion, I did the installation with the 2.4m VSAT dish which I acquired without the arm and the lnbf holder. As I promised to share the outcome of the project with you, I want to fulfill it now even though that I'm sharing it late with you but I apologize for that, thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Here is the pictures of the project from the scratch to the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)