Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5451613 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
adimek2002:
Please I need biss key for signal 3 on 10e to my mail adimek2002@yahoo.com. Someone please send.
And please I could not find Xcam in my Q26. But it was there before I installed the auto roll software last year.
press menu, go the section where xcam ought to be, then press 1512 on your rcu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 3:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Dlee1:
Nope. I wasn't able to receive it. Then, the transponders hosting Bein sport (Aljazeera sports, 1,2 sports news. +1 to +5, +6 to +15) were receivable with 2.4 prime focus dish then.
Your location please, because I have access to bein decoder and it's means of subscription now but If our discussion will alter the rules of this house, please reach me on Oeldorado382@gmail.com or whatsap 07057343760
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Monlo:

I tried tracking this Gazi tv at my base in Kano state,all to no avail,even with the strongest tp,using my 2.4m dish for so many hours,with patience,still no show.I just dey vex as I won't be able to watch EPL tomorrow.I shall track Thaicom 78e tomorrow so as to enable me watch championships etc on Mcot family etc.
If you can't kill that bird in Kano with 2.4m then we here in the south have no hope
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2017
ben1daEbiri:
If you can't kill that bird in Kano with 2.4m then we here in the south have no hope
But I got it in Abuja with 2.4m signal is dancing BTW 69/70% LNB screw like that of Sony six.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mukhcech(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Pls My Gurus in the House. what can I combine with MBC east.?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Which side are you in Abuja?

sunene1:
But I got it in Abuja with 2.4m signal is dancing BTW 69/70% LNB screw like that of Sony six.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samhwande67: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
sunene1:
No plate
pls sir, this LNBF without plate, is it made to be like that or its the usual one with plate you can remove it to serve the function?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2017
safex:
Which side are you in Abuja?
FHA lugbe
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2017
sunene1:
Woow...you're covered
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oloet: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
lol @gazi tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2017
samhwande67:
pls sir, this LNBF without plate, is it made to be like that or its the usual one with plate you can remove it to serve the function?
most Cband LNB comes with plate becos of it circular and linear frequency. R/L it is the plate that will convert it to H/V in your receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
ben1daEbiri:
No ..If you read the footprint?you can see the coverage is coming from the east! south-east.south-south are closer to the beam ...infact these zones requires lesser dish sizes than the north especially kano!according to the footprint abuja should be better than kano.. South -west .Lagos and the rest..should be worse !..you can take it to the bank!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joosat: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Though Gazi TV may be difficult to be received in some areas but am receiving it even as secondary lnb on motorized setup , what I think we should put into consideration is the type of lnb we are using on my own side I think Strong cband ,Pauxis Cband dual and Dontel Cband lnb are the best for this but if you are using single solution lnbf type then you may need to battle with local oscillations issues just my own side of view
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2017
As Odilibe rightly pointed out the beam/footprint favour SEastern part of Nig. Those in KANO might need about 3m!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Gazi tv is scrambled

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
mosescollon:
Gazi tv is scrambled
Na was o.can we get the biss key faster.I just launched my own on Thursday o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
adimek2002:
Please I need biss key for signal 3 on 10e to my mail adimek2002@yahoo.com. Someone please send.
And please I could not find Xcam in my Q26. But it was there before I installed the auto roll software last year.
scroll to settings or where it was before press OK and press 1512 it will come up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dlee1:
Nope. I wasn't able to receive it. Then, the transponders hosting Bein sport (Aljazeera sports, 1,2 sports news. +1 to +5, +6 to +15) were receivable with 2.4 prime focus dish then.
how much u buy that viasat dish? why not buy 3m ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
abohwun:
scroll to settings or where it was before press OK and press 1512 it will come up.
Thanks got it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunene1:

Well done sir, please what's the lnb skew for and the biss key or is it auto roll?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please which matches are available on this 76.5e.
I want to try it with my 1.8m pan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Eldorado382:
Your location please, because I have access to bein decoder and it's means of subscription now but If our discussion will alter the rules of this house, please reach me on Oeldorado382@gmail.com or whatsap 07057343760
Anambra State.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Obascoetubi:
how much u buy that viasat dish? why not buy 3m ?
Nope, I didn't buy it. It was given to me free of charge.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just finished tracking GAZI for my Brother only to realize that it has been scrambled. Not a good experience at all. Meanwhile, for those finding it difficult to track, here is the secret >
Apstar is a strange Sat, most channels there aren't on the same line, For instance if you are on AXN, your Disney will reduce then you need to tilt up for Disney to reach maximum and AXN will reduce.
This is the case with Gazi, for sure you track with another TP like Channel 9 but you can't get Channel 9 and Gazi at their maximum at the same position.
Hence, after tracking Channel 9, try to achieve at least 57-58%, then lift up your dish slightly up that Channel 9 signal will come down to about 52%, Gazi will surface.
Note: This is specifically for dish without Jack. Those with Jack can easily tilt ⤴ up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mukhcech(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
mukhcech:
Pls My Gurus in the House. what can I combine with MBC east.?

Make una help me. I wan climb ladder already cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunene1:
Please this Gazi channel, what is the name of the sat sat and TP? I want to try it in Zamfara.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chinedu7:
Just finished tracking GAZI for my Brother only to realize that it has been scrambled. Not a good experience at all. Meanwhile, for those finding it difficult to track, here is the secret >
Apstar is a strange Sat, most channels there aren't on the same line, For instance if you are on AXN, your Disney will reduce then you need to tilt up for Disney to reach maximum and AXN will reduce.
This is the case with Gazi, for sure you track with another TP like Channel 9 but you can't get Channel 9 and Gazi at their maximum in the same position.
Hence, after tracking Channel 9, try to achieve at least 57-58%, then lift up your dish slightly up that Channel 9 signal will come down to about 52%, Gazi will surface.
Note: This is specifically for dish without Jack. Those with Jack can easily tilt ⤴ up.
mr chinedu7 weldone o.I hope we will soon get the Gazi TV key .According to my findings. the key will soon surface.the last time they change was in June.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotandholy: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please house is nicomsat offline ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
hotandholy:
Please house is nicomsat offline ?
working well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chinedu7:
This is the case with Gazi, for sure you track with another TP like Channel 9 but you can't get Channel 9 and Gazi at their maximum at the same position.

How many meter dish bro...weldone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
IT4ALL:

How many meter dish bro...weldone
2.4m Mesh
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
@Mukhcech,u can combine with joy tv @28e ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.