Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5468071 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
gadotor i send u text message pls get back to me pls thank you,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
let wait to see what will happened tomorrow.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hooged: 5:58am On Aug 13, 2011
Lanceosas:

Hello house,at first i was thinking their is something so special about this so d**ngle of a box only to fined out that is as easy as ABC,for those who want to know about it should post their 2go name,and we can start from there.
my 2go id is hooged cant wait for ur add
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2011
gadotor ok thanks you let me know wan they open
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOEWAYNE(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2011
Wil This avatar of a thing realy last?hmmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2011
ALL SAT-MATES 33e intelsat newdawn ku is now free,enjoy while it last.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kombats: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2011
gadotor:

ALL SAT-MATES 33e intelsat newdawn ku is now free,enjoy while it last.thank you
YEA CONFIRM ITS SHOWING BUT HAS DOLLAR SIGN ON IT
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by don401(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
@all i have a strong lnbf wit noise fig:0.3 dB which i used 4 w3a at a tym it stop wrkin and we were advised to change our lnbf and i bought a super max dx-700 plus wit noise fig:0.5 dB wich i am using to get w3a @70%. My question is- is it d higher d noise figure d more signal u get or d lower d noise figure d more signal. Pls an expert shud explain dis.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2011
The lower the noise figure the heigher the signal strength,but some companies just put any noise figure on their products to attract market demands,however,some companies are doing the right thing.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
it seems we there barclays premiership with the do, le.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2011
bro,, look below for the 65cm dish with this magic lnbf we talk about this morning
this is the prof, .those who are insulting hmm leave them if 65cm can do this what about 90cm?
i will come with the result when i took the lnbf to my area with my 90 cm thank u

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2011
I Hacked:

bro,, look below for the 65cm dish with this magic lnbf we talk about this morning
this is the prof, .those who are insulting hmm leave them if 65cm can do this what about 90cm?
i will come with the result when i took the lnbf to my area with my 90 cm thank u

good work i hacked

i guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating grin grin grin
once again good work wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2011
Uau tv on intelsat new dawn, is it goin to be a pay to view tv? Just curious,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2011
williams85:

Uau tv on intelsat new dawn, is it goin to be a pay to view tv? Just curious,
Its a paytv for Angolans
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:26am On Aug 14, 2011
Hellow satmate, I am in serious pain now. Could you believe that I helped a friend to install nilesat with 3m pan early this year but I could not hit green with my 2.4m pan. Is that not awful? Because I usually go to work in the day time I usually do my installation in the night. And this have affected me much. I reside in Awka, Is any body available to install it for me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 4:50am On Aug 14, 2011
hooged:

my 2go id is hooged cant wait for your add
mine is stevolat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2011
freshp:

good work i hacked

i guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating grin grin grin
once again good work wink
u are mouthful,wot's d name of ur magic lnbf.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nsq(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2011
I Hacked:

nilesat can be track with 90cm only if you have Invacom LNBF or Spitfire Elite Single Output 0.1dB Universal LNB
below is the picture
some one tell me if he know different one I will appreciate it thank you

Good one my 2go id is neyooj, add me and lets talk.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2011
@d lee
i reside with you At udoka housing Mail-splendoruc@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2011
some time ago told you all that an lnb is under going testing is the same lnb that hack is talking about,is from the same company in the u.s where forum member is ordering the sat-finder,is a very good lnb,and if the guy can get some for us,l can assured all that you can get nilesat with 1.8m solid anywhere in africa.we trying to see whether we can get it,s prime focus one.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
auchs:

@d lee
i reside with you At udoka housing Mail-splendoruc@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
@Auchs, please flash me on 0705*¥&%€£$ and I will call you back. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
hooged:

my 2go id is hooged cant wait for your add

Pls I dont have 2go ID but I also want to share ou of the benefit of this forum
olayinka2k2k@yahoo.com is my mail address sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dbryth(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
@I Hacked and Gadotor

I want to know whats is the best LNBF that i can use for a 90cm dish. Also i want to know if the more the LNBF noise the higher the signal quality,  Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
The best lnb now is with noise figure of 0.01db.l want you to know that the lower the noise figure the more signal strength.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dbryth(m): 2:04am On Aug 15, 2011
gadotor:

The best lnb now is with noise figure of 0.01db.l want you to know that the lower the noise figure the more signal strength.thank you

Gadotor,  Check out the pictures i have attached and let me know which on you think its the best, Thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2011
Hi all,
A new software is out for the Srt4910.It has brighter clearer pictures,a slightly different logo(much bigger in size with a slightly different font) and seems to be very stable than the previous ones.The SW version is 2.45p dated 5th July 2011.I don't know why it took this long in releasing it.It's been almost two months since the last one 2.44p
It has better handling on the shortcuts when browsing through the Dish Setting Menu.It has lyngsat channel update via the internet and is still fully loaded with all the previous apps.It still has no Picture in Picture and cannot still enable you to play Divx or AVI files through an external harddrive or flashdrive.We are still looking forward to that.You can also view whether you are watching a dvb-s or dvb-s2 channels by pressing the info button twice.On the whole it is clean but will still advice those with the very old models of the 4910 take caution in loading this new file(I would wait for a while first-Personal experience).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2011
George_D

Am glad to inform u that my friend in the U.S had recieved all consignment. He put one to test on friday.
With what he told me he said he would send me pictures of those ones he recieved.

I would post the pictures as soon as he foward them to me.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cantell(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
dbryth:

Gadotor,  Check out  the pictures i have attached and let me know which on you think its the best, Thanks
@dbryth,the best ku lnb in the picture is invacom quad polar ku lnbf which has both circular and linear polarity however this lnbf is typicaly designed for america; latin america/north america/south america satellites and direct tv/ dish network america which uses R/L cicular pol and not for africa based on it's specification :the linear polarity frequency is  (high band)11.7~12.2 GHZ while the circular pol frequency is  (high band)12.2~12.7 that means you can't receive any frequency  (low band) from 10.7~11.7 GHZ ,on any satellite ,the invacom quad polar lnb don't have a low band frequency it won't work on astra 2b/w3a/intelsat 7/10 satellites etc.comparing dms single ku lnb with noise fig:0.3db,conversion gain 50 db and spitfire ku lnb noise fig 0.1db,conversion gain 58db.on my own part, the best linear lnb in the picture to use in africa/europe/asia should be spitfire lnbf. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
jayron:

George_D

Am glad to inform u that my friend in the U.S had recieved all consignment. He put one to test on friday.
With what he told me he said he would send me pictures of those ones he recieved.

I would post the pictures as soon as he foward them to me.

@jayron,
I'm anxiously waiting for that lexuim. Kindly fastforward delivery.
Thanks!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
@dbryth,I have post this spitfire lnbf. on the past post wail some member insult me
i know is good so i introduce it to a friend in north of Uganda and he also said is good

so let continuous testing the lnbfs till we find the best one

i will be happy if members  test and give as the good one

tomorrow I and hkth will be test one lnbf with ku hh motor at cape coast  in Ghana

we will let the house know the out come of it with proof

than you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
dbryth:

Gadotor,  Check out the pictures i have attached and let me know which on you think its the best, Thanks
l want to company website and find out that they have an lnb for africa,from the range of 10.7- 12.7, thank you dbryth

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.