Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5450606 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
@all I would like to sell my analoge receivers Drake 2024, aLFA gOLD and other SR 50 any market for these.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
Enjoy Supersports channels on Intel 7 ku DSTV including HD while they last.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
New stn AFM tv eutelsatw4 scan rdv frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by geefivez(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
I Hacked:

if you know how to setup c band jack then you can use the same process to install the jack type
and the round one too you track the nearest sat from the west and east and the rest will follow
thank you

/quote]

How much and where can i get the
motorised set up for ku band in
lagos. i want to buy 90cm or 1m dish. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
@alsojay call me on 00233203558708.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
New software for srt4669x 1.40p.check it out.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2011
@gadotor
can you please post the links ?
i tried both crosat and wizkid to no avail
thank you grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dsleezy: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2011
@all.pardon me if this is off-topic but i seriously need your assistance.
On saturdy,My dstv decoder lost signal on some channels notably afmag,ss9,channelo&others.i transferred the same cable to my strong box &those channels were all loud &clear on it.what i noticed is that all the channels on 12245 h 27500 and some other tp's failed to come up on the dstv box while they came up on strong box.i have done factory reset without any success.pls i need your advice.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2011
@ dsleezy
Nothing is wrong with your DS** Box. Your signal from dish is low. Just adjust your dish a bit and you are good to go. Your Strong Box signal reception is higher than your DS whatever box.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
freshp:

@gadotor
can you please post the links ?
i tried both crosat and wizkid to no avail
thank you grin grin grin
l downloaded the software yesternight from crosat,but findout that it not good,after l upload it my decoder could not operate or open,so l have to go back to 1.30p.and today l the took it off-net.you can also get new software for srt 4669z with lyngsat update menu,very good one there.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
Guys I do not know if the New Down will help us on FTA check on what they have up dated on the chart. Nothing for free guys. shocked angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jossybless(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hello Fellow Nairalander,
Pls which satellite show the matches of U20 FIFA World Cup Competition in Columbia, most of our Nja stations dont broadcast other matches Need to know pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
@GADOTOR
thanks for the info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
jossybless:

Hello Fellow Nairalander,
Pls which satellite show the matches of U20 FIFA World Cup Competition in Columbia, most of our Nja stations dont broadcast other matches Need to know pls

NTA always show it. Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dsleezy: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
@info.fta
i see. I would act accordingly
thanks. Cheers!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2011
@ pidzo i have sent you an e- mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deandavid(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2011
i really dont understand.if this is about receiving tv channels.please am highly interested.and can i watch live premiership matches.And what do i need to do to hook up?hope i receive from anywhere in nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olawale86(m): 5:07am On Aug 04, 2011
@deandavid call me on (+2348091018884) i will tell u wat 2 do tnx?@deandavid call me on (+2348091018884) i will tell u wat 2 do tnx?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hkth: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ I Hacked

How much does the motor go for? I have a similar MultiTv dish and interested in your set up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
@hkth you know what ?the dish is not the meter,you can use any ku dish but the size of the dish will depend
on the signals and sat you will get.but i chose  90cm.the motor on the picture gos 75%E 75%W but others go
80%E 80%w
this motor have been there sens 2003,a lot of people don't want to go for it cos the price is high.and installing this motor,is not easy men. if you have not done it before then prepare for sweat,but don't
worry you can do it.to me this motor is the best ,   cos is easy to install, it have satellite finder in it,so you
don't need to enter any frequency and search for signals no.it have two touches 1 to east 1 to west    if you manually tune it  and it gets to sat orbit the green light will turn to red which means there is sat hear,so you can blind scan or what ever to get your channels  no need of asking frequency's, only if the motor is align very well ,one other good thing is that it is very strong it last .even you can mount it in com pack house with no problem at all . one good thing is that only your decoder or receiver will be connected to it no other power
or positioner needed
it will be control by you receiver remote.it will automatic move by change from one channel to another on other satellite

the other one that look like jack is affordable and easy to install and is new
I hope I have clear now or do I have to come again?

[quote][/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
@geefivez am not in naija so I  can't  tell am located at Latitude 6° 41’ N Longitude 1° 38’ W
Or contact GADOTOR thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2011
@all posting another pictures of HH motor I think it wouldn't help this house
i can send the movement of HH motor in gif format to your email but not hear cos it will be too much posted
for the motor send me email

for how to install i will assist you by email thank you that's why we are brodas
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osram(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2011
Plz how cn i watch show sports on my strong 4663x,on nile sat.plz ur reply wud b highly appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gbenge77(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2011
petfun4u:

NTA always show it. Remain blessed.
tv stations affiliated with Bon broadcast it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hkth: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2011
@ I Hacked
Thanks a lot!!! Email me at imahmud35@gmail.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOEWAYNE(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2011
Pls where can we buy this motor?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osram(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
Plz gurus in the hauz plz help me in d name of God.i want to watch show movies on my strong decoder 4663x and i dnt knw hw to du it.plz help me gurus and God bless u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
osram:

Plz gurus in the hauz plz help me in d name of God.i want to watch show movies on my strong decoder 4663x and i dnt knw hw to du it.plz help me gurus and God bless u all.
Osram,
You can start by buying a 4m solid fibre or pan dish.You can then come back after that for what you can do with that.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osram(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
I already have a 3meter pan,infact m using it d prblm z dt onli arab stations work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osram(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
I already have a 3meter pan,infact m using it d prblm z dt onli arab stations work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ I Hacked u av done a great job. i hav never set up a motorised dish b4 and i am interested in doing dis. i hope this will be my steping stone. my mail d2baba2@gmail.com. pls i will like 2 know d cost and where it is available, lastly can it work with 1M dish. 10Q
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ilish its not receivable in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.