Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5429664 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Abs 3 is a daytime satellite.
Track from 10:00am till 15:00pm
It doesn't work at night?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
davodyguy:

Abs 3 is a daytime satellite.

Track from 10:00am till 15:00pm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
man u v Brighton live on ortn
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
krasican:
man u v Brighton live on ortn
also on Tvt togo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
It doesn't work at night?
Drops when it gets dark. From 6:00pm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
ManirBK:
also on Tvt togo
on which sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
krasican:

on which sat
16e 12562h30000 or u can also watch the match on ses5 RTI2 fta

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
for those with qsat q26g there is a new software out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
logonlaredo:
for those with qsat q26g there is a new software out.

Can you please upload it here or send it to my email address. ismy5000@gmail.com
. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
pls i want to add kfs cband to my set up...pls help...my primary is nigcomsat and attached lnb are as follows; up- champion TV and down is joytv.am waiting for a positive response.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by earthrealm(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2017
hello house, hope this is the proper place to ask..
my dstv installation seems not to be optimal, channels shake/crack at the slightest change in weather, checked..and saw 52% signal quality and 63% signal strength, i think this is the cause

there is a small tool the dstv installers use to check the signal strength and quality - the connect it to the dish and make adjustments, pls where can i buy such a tool& cost, am believing i can use it to adjust my ish myself.=--- pls correct me if am wrong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthrealm:
my dstv installation seems not to be optimal, channels shake/crack at the slightest change in weather, checked..and saw 52% signal quality and 63% signal strength, i think this is the cause

there is a small tool the dstv installers use to check the signal strength and quality - the connect it to the dish and make adjustments, pls where can i buy such a tool& cost, am believing i can use it to adjust my ish myself.=--- pls correct me if am wrong
Even without the tool try increasing the quality to 60% and above. The name of tool is satfinder which may cost you about 15k or more.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dam5reey(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthrealm:

if you mean the one on the first pic... its cheap you can get at in Lagos max 4k, I have it waiting at the post office.

Cos the second one is on its way..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=hotobo post=62660293][/quote]
Pls is there action movie stations on 7E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
@ Chinedu 07 and Co

Pls help me. I have a FTA thus: 60cm dish with Atlanta Decoder DV3 S2 HD digital satellite receiver. The installer used 2 lnb to drop Astra 2A, 2B and Eutelsat w satellites but all channels are almost religious.

Pls what additions do I have to make in order to get more and enjoy the FTA stuffs while they last?

I appreciate your supports. Thanks. someone should please help. Where the gurus of NL. Why would everybody abandon me for over 4days running?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ismy5000:

Can you please upload it here or send it to my email address. ismy5000@gmail.com
. Thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ta1DlQlUGxBUaqSikjJdc6rbePw1PkWT/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
IT4ALL:
pls i want to add kfs cband to my set up...pls help...my primary is nigcomsat and attached lnb are as follows; up- champion TV and down is joytv.am waiting for a positive response.
68.5e (kfs) will be above your champion TV a little to the left while standing in front of the dish.

but you are underutilizing the dish!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
IT4ALL:

Just as logonlaredo said,u are Underutilizing that dish.With my smaller dish I get 4 SATs. So try and add 68.5e to ur setup to get KFS. Check my set up from top:1st lnb is 68.5e(for kfs), 2nd lnb is 55e(yamal,champions TV),3rd lnb i.e primary is 42e(Nigcomsat) while 4th lnb at the bottom is astra 28e (joy TV). I spent about 45mins to track all positions.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ismy5000:
. It's very possible. Check this below picture

@Ismy5000.
What is your location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hi Guys
Between SRT4962L and SRT4955, which one is better?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
graphicicon:
If you have vinsat, dsat, sky box, and other chinese decoder, and you reside in Abuja area, you can bring your decoder so that I will change the control IC, so that it will accept software for sport 24
..Bro, i hope no, be dribbling talk be dis.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
blexxonmak:
Hi Guys
Between SRT4962L and SRT4955, which one is better?
They are almost the same in terms of the features but 4962i is more advance version to 4955 because of the terrestrial version and the processor of 62i is faster than 4955. So I will saggust you go for 4962i beside its more latest than 4955 series.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cheny:

Just as logonlaredo said,u are Underutilizing that dish.With my smaller dish I get 4 SATs. So try and add 68.5e to ur setup to get KFS. Check my set up from top:1st lnb is 68.5e(for kfs), 2nd lnb is 55e(yamal,champions TV),3rd lnb i.e primary is 42e(Nigcomsat) while 4th lnb at the bottom is astra 28e (joy TV). I spent about 45mins to track all positions.
You forgot to mention the the % of the signals because that's the important things in the setup. Can attaching 68.5 on such setup produce ksf with smooth service?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Man city vrs Hud town live on New Frontier Tv on multi TV right now enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
arbourboateng:

the match is been streamed it is freezing alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olagokeanike: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
arbourboateng:
they are just showing Sunday worship......singing and dancing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
olagokeanike:
they are just showing Sunday worship......singing and dancing

boss i watched few mins b4 d first half ended...

just stayed tuned...I think they are being careful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olagokeanike: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
krasican:

boss i watched few mins b4 d first half ended...

just stayed tuned...I think they are being careful
wao.....it's working....I think they used the worship for half time....it's really nice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Profchicky:
You forgot to mention the the % of the signals because that's the important things in the setup. Can attaching 68.5 on such setup produce ksf with smooth service?

Thanks for your input,with a 1.8m dish he should be getting higher % from each lnb compared to my smaller dish. I just wish he can stress himself a little with some adjustments and combinations. To me FTA is just fun and adventure as I
always detach and reattach lnbs according to priority with regard to different Sat positions and what they have to offer.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lx3as(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
arbourboateng:
They are almost the same in terms of the features but 4962i is more advance version to 4955 because of the terrestrial version and the processor of 62i is faster than 4955. So I will saggust you go for 4962i beside its more latest than 4955 series.

Please, can Srt 4962i perform all the functions of 4950 series and what is the market price?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
psucc:
@ Chinedu 07 and Co

Pls help me. I have a FTA thus: 60cm dish with Atlanta Decoder DV3 S2 HD digital satellite receiver. The installer used 2 lnb to drop Astra 2A, 2B and Eutelsat w satellites but all channels are almost religious.

Pls what additions do I have to make in order to get more and enjoy the FTA stuffs while they last?

I appreciate your supports. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.