Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5429234 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
arbourboateng:
They are almost the same in terms of the features but 4962i is more advance version to 4955 because of the terrestrial version and the processor of 62i is faster than 4955. So I will saggust you go for 4962i beside its more latest than 4955 series.

@arbourboateng.
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by directonpc(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Satellite people make I interrupt una small.

Enjoy Mobile banking without internet or cramming codes with my latest app on Google play store.

ALL NIGERIAN BANKS SUPPORTED
Download it now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
directonpc:

Enjoy Mobile banking without internet or cramming codes with my latest app on Google play store.

Download it now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
Am afraid any serious person will try the apps. If you're for real, let the banks do the marketing by themselves and don't even try to claim proprietary as people will be afraid.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
directonpc:

all this Lekki boiz sha wan hammer b4 December.....#dagboGangsters
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by directonpc(m): 2:52am On Nov 27, 2017
psucc:
Am afraid any serious person will try the apps. If you're for real, let the banks do the marketing by themselves and don't even try to claim proprietary as people will be afraid.
ah! Never knew folks on the satellite section will reason like this.

The app simply lists The normal USSD codes for your bank. Your can copy the code to your dialer to complete your transaction.

It does not rely on internet and has no way of stealing your banking details. Let's say it saves you the stress of Googling ussd codes or having to memorize codes.

You just made a wrong assumption that can damage the image of a made in Nigeria innovation but God help us all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by directonpc(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2017
timibare:
all this Lekki boiz sha wan hammer b4 December.....#dagboGangsters
I am not a lekki boy nor a gangster.

The app simply lists The normal USSD codes for your bank. Your can copy the code to your dialer to complete your transaction.

It does not rely on internet and has no way of stealing your banking details. Let's say it saves you the stress of Googling ussd codes or having to memorize codes.

You just made a wrong assumption that can damage the image of a made in Nigeria innovation but God help us all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2017
directonpc:

I am not a lekki boy nor a gangster.

Mods pls take this intruder and enemy of good things away from this thread please. We've had a lot other sections but he is simply on a mission to derail this thread.

Pls sir kindly pack your banking stuff to Buhari here is where people help people. What concerns us with bank when man is looking for what to eat and care for his family.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2017
directonpc:

yah.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by directonpc(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
psucc:
Mods pls take this intruder and enemy of good things away from this thread please. We've had a lot other sections but he is simply on a mission to derail this thread.

Pls sir kindly pack your banking stuff to Buhari here is where people help people. What concerns us with bank when man is looking for what to eat and care for his family.
Now it's not accusing me ignorantly that's your goal?

Brother you are bitter man

God bless our hustle anyway!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Guys anyone with Satcom decoder ie sc 6060 plus,sc6161 super confirm if it autoroll current sp24.............
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2017
blexxonmak:

@Ismy5000.
What is your location?
Lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2017
i really appreciate u guys for ur support and series of advice...i want many birds on the dish...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2017
I think I can more birds like 7e,9e,5e, 16e...and many more
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
i want more channels on it

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugasat(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ismy5000:

Can you please upload it here or send it to my email address. ismy5000@gmail.com
. Thanks
Yes your majesty and highness plus excellency.
Your wish will be done sir.
If I fail punish me severely !!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by koxyz: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
arbourboateng:
They are almost the same in terms of the features but 4962i is more advance version to 4955 because of the terrestrial version and the processor of 62i is faster than 4955. So I will saggust you go for 4962i beside its more latest than 4955 series.
Kindly indulge me my brother,If you're to choose between Freesat V8 and 4962i, which one will be your choice base on performance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
harizonal123:

Pls is there action movie stations on 7E
yes go to lyngsat to see the list of programmes available there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
ugasat:

Yes your majesty and highness plus excellency.
Your wish will be done sir.
If I fail punish me severely !!!

Bros I dey loyal ooo. Am just asking for software and nothing more ooo. Am still your boy oooo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
krasican:

boss i watched few mins b4 d first half ended...

just stayed tuned...I think they are being careful
Quoted you yesterday to corroborate the story, but was banned by antispam bot for 24hours
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
psucc:
@ Chinedu 07 and Co

Pls help me. I have a FTA thus: 60cm dish with Atlanta Decoder DV3 S2 HD digital satellite receiver. The installer used 2 lnb to drop Astra 2A, 2B and Eutelsat w satellites but all channels are almost religious.

Pls what additions do I have to make in order to get more and enjoy the FTA stuffs while they last?

I appreciate your supports. Thanks. someone should please help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
IT4ALL:
i want more channels on it
pls with SAT is your primary?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
koxyz:

Kindly indulge me my brother,If you're to choose between Freesat V8 and 4962i, which one will be your choice base on performance.
Bro I have not use freesat v8 before so can't tell how its works
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
arbourboateng:
Bro I have not use freesat v8 before so can't tell how its works
Hello house, does kwese free Sport still active on 68east on ku? Cos mine has stopped with a stagnant picture since few days ago
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
pls house I need 3.5-4m fiber dish urgently in ib. Used one.Pls if u have contact me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
IT4ALL:
pls house I need 3.5-4m fiber dish urgently in ib.
Used one.Pls if u have contact me.
if you serious, call me on this no, 08032392057
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stephozien: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dear House,

Please, my Channelstv & France 24 stations on TSTV are not showing, unlike the other channels. Does this has to do with my dish configuration or is it general?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
psucc:
@ All Sat Pros in the house pls help

Pls help me. I have a FTA thus: 60cm dish with Atlanta Decoder DV3 S2 HD digital satellite receiver. The installer used 2 lnb to drop Astra 2A, 2B and Eutelsat w satellites but all channels are almost religious.

Pls what additions do I have to make in order to get more and enjoy the FTA stuffs while they last?

I appreciate your supports. Thanks. someone should please help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
baggiosne:
Hello house, does kwese free Sport still active on 68east on ku? Cos mine has stopped with a stagnant picture since few days ago
D SAME HAPEN TO MY TO NO Solution house

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls house need help
am tracking sport 24hd with strong 4669 and 4950 I could not get green for two days using frq 4132 h 30000. Wat other freq can I use to get it. Or any way out?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=hotobo post=62660293][/quote]

thanks a lot sir,,, but I have this same setting on 60cm, the lnb below is only giving me 4.9degree east instead of that 7degree east you got with same setting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stephozien: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why is the house so dull/quiet and nobody is responding to any enquiry.

stephozien:

Dear House,

Please, my
Channelstv & France 24 stations on TSTV are not showing, unlike the other channels. Does this has to do with my dish configuration or is it general?

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.