Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5432057 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dam5reey:

Tp please?
10804H30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
krasican:

sr 30000
Thanks. Duly corrected.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2017
RasKush:

STARLIFE ELECTRONICS CO. L.L.C.,
PO BOX 376768,
Shop No. #17, Baglaf Building, Opp. Talal Super Market,
Al Nakheel Road,
Deira,
Dubai- UAE

tel: +971 4 222 4474\ +971 4 224 6693
fax: +971 4 224 6692

STARGOLD ELECTRONICS CO. L.L.C.,
PO BOX 92086,
Showroom No. #1, Al Shams Building,
Al Nakheel Road,
Deira,
Dubai- UAE

tel: +971 4 224 6693\ +971 4 229 4799
fax: +971 4 224 6692
e-mail: <<stargolduae@hotmail.com>> <<stargoldasia@hotmail.com>>

davodguy:

As a stranger, not sure where they sell this specifically. Can you check only for a specific shop?

Deira is purely clothes, Gold, shoes and phones

Good morning davodguy and RasKush. I replied davodguy with 10 addresses of shops in Deira around 10 pm day before yesterday but in less than ten minutes the post was removed and I was banned. I couldn't post on this particular thread and I was wondering who could have called the moderator to remove my post and made sure that I could not post again until this moment. This particular thread doesn't have moderator and we don't misbehave as people do on the front page. We sees ourselves here as one family with love and understanding though sometimes we do misunderstand ourselves but we settle our differences within a short period of time. Am still surprise on eho called on the moderator to finish me up.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
@Dlee1.
Nobody finished you up. I believe it was the spam bot in action.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Dlee1:

Good morning davodguy and RasKush. I replied davodguy with 10 addresses of shops in Deira around 10 pm day before yesterday but in less than ten minutes the post was removed and I was banned. I couldn't post on this particular thread and I was wondering who could have called the moderator to remove my post and made sure that I could not post again until this moment. This particular thread doesn't have moderator and we don't misbehave as people do on the front page. We sees ourselves here as one family with love and understanding though sometimes we do misunderstand ourselves but we settle our differences within a short period of time. Am still surprise on eho called on the moderator to finish me up.
Bro, so sorry.

I got the message late.Was wondering why I didn't here from you.

We got back to Nigeria this morning via Emirates.

I would have gotten for you and myself, if I knew. My Lnbfs too are wack and messing up.

There would always be a next time.

See below my price comparison that may guide.

I normally buy suppositories here in Lagos for between 24OO and 35OO. I bought for 15OO in UAE.

Normally buy Garlic supplement 5OO tablets via ali express for $14.24 * 38O rate by Gt bank. That's above 5k. I bought one yesterday for 3O AED. That's 3OOO naira.

Note all things are cheap, but some are and they're worth. Cos whilst we Nigerians tell the Chinese to make inferior cheap goods for us, the Americans, UK, UAE would give specifications. Almost everything comes from China to every country, but quality differs.

See what Trump is forcing the Chinese to do. Come and produce in USA. Don't produce in China again.

Happy new year to everyone in advance

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Good morning great people in the house. Please any one with any idea about SRT4915? Is it a FTA? I want to buy it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
please come to my rescue, my srt4950 not working with remote control, but the remote is working find both with 50h and 50E, also workind with 22A, what is the problem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
2017 has been a mixed year for fta, hopefully 2018 will be a better year, Happy new year to all.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
vicyear4us:

Thanks i will try it

THANKS HOUSE,I WAS ABLE TO NAIL NIGCOMSAT THANKS TO CONCERTED EFFORTS FROM EVER SO MAGNANIMOUS MEMBERS HERE.BUT MOST OF
THE ACCLAIMED CHANNELS LIKE WAZOBIA,NTA,AIT AND OTHERS ARE NOT THERE,I GET 85% SIGNAL QUALITY WITH MY STRONG 4922A,YET MOST OF THE CHANNELS APPEAR AND DISAPPEAR LIKE GHOSTS.

ON THE OTHER HAND,I HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH TSTV FOR DAYS NOW WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS.IN THE COURSE OF TRYING IT,I STUMBLE ON
CANALSAT,AND THIS HAPPENS WHEN I TENTATIVELY INSERT NIGCOMSA T FREQUENCY.IF I INSERT D TSTV FREQUENCY AND RAISE THE DISH UP,MOVE A LITTLE TO MY LEFT,NOTHING HAPPENS.
PLS ASIDE MBC AND TSTV,NO OTHER FREEBIES IN THE WEST ANGLE?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
pryncipal:
2017 has been a mixed year for fta, hopefully 2018 will be a better year, Happy new year to all.

YEAH,YOU ARE RIGHT,EVEN IN THE AREA OF FREE BROWSING AS WELL.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fauzi75(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy nu year to everyone in the house. it has been a wonderful year and yes we all believe 2018 will be a better year. see you there in a few hours. cheers! meanwhile, i have a 1.2m dish hooked to 4.8e, 7e, 16e, badr and joy. i also have a supermax c-band that i need help with on the 1.2m. please house, what birds can i pull down with it, frequencies and lnb skews. pleas make me smile into 2018. thank you all for your patience and love.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 2:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to all contributors on this thread.

Wish above all things, success for you all.
Admission for those seeking it
Fruit of the womb for those seeking.
Business Expansion for those seeking it
Visas and Int'l connection for those seeking it
Healing for those seeking it
Promotion for those seeking it
Sound health for those seeking it
Marriage for those seeking it

Financial breakthrough for everyone.

Have a graceful year ahead of you

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 01, 2018
A Glorious new year to you all. We hope to see an equally glorious improvement in FTA that will continue to bring us all greater joy!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojayunited(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2018
DonPerry:

THANKS HOUSE,I WAS ABLE TO NAIL NIGCOMSAT THANKS TO CONCERTED EFFORTS FROM EVER SO MAGNANIMOUS MEMBERS HERE.BUT MOST OF
THE ACCLAIMED CHANNELS LIKE WAZOBIA,NTA,AIT AND OTHERS ARE NOT THERE,I GET 85% SIGNAL QUALITY WITH MY STRONG 4922A,YET MOST OF THE CHANNELS APPEAR AND DISAPPEAR LIKE GHOSTS.

ON THE OTHER HAND,I HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH TSTV FOR DAYS NOW WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS.IN THE COURSE OF TRYING IT,I STUMBLE ON
CANALSAT,AND THIS HAPPENS WHEN I TENTATIVELY INSERT NIGCOMSA T FREQUENCY.IF I INSERT D TSTV FREQUENCY AND RAISE THE DISH UP,MOVE A LITTLE TO MY LEFT,NOTHING HAPPENS.

TSTV is on 3° west (south west)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2018
DonPerry:

Skew your LNB to around 10 o'clock and do your tracking using 11.088 H 30000.
Standing behind the dish, track the Canalsat, then start TSTV searching towards your left hand side.
Allow the dish to get to the upward extreme while doing the up-and-down dish movement because TSTV is on 3°W

Happy hunting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to every member of this great forum.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
blexxonmak:
@Dlee1.

davodguy:

Bro, so sorry.

I got the message late.Was wondering why I didn't here from you.

We got back to Nigeria this morning via Emirates.

I would have gotten for you and myself, if I knew. My Lnbfs too are wack and messing up.

There would always be a next time.

See below my price comparison that may guide.

I normally buy suppositories here in Lagos for between 24OO and 35OO. I bought for 15OO in UAE.

Normally buy Garlic supplement 5OO tablets via ali express for $14.24 * 38O rate by Gt bank. That's above 5k. I bought one yesterday for 3O AED. That's 3OOO naira.

Note all things are cheap, but some are and they're worth. Cos whilst we Nigerians tell the Chinese to make inferior cheap goods for us, the Americans, UK, UAE would give specifications. Almost everything comes from China to every country, but quality differs.

See what Trump is forcing the Chinese to do. Come and produce in USA. Don't produce in China again.

Happy new year to everyone in advance
blexxonmak:
@Dlee1.
Happy new year to you guys.
Yesterday morning after I have made that post, I was curious to know if I was being banned by anti spam not and I decided to repost the post the removed post that I posted three days ago. I refreshed the page after I have made the post and I discovered that the post have been removed and I have been banned again for twenty four hours by anti spam bot. Next time, I will post such sensitive post as an image to to avoid being banned.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Dlee1:

Happy new year to you guys.
Yesterday morning after I have made that post, I was curious to know if I was being banned by anti spam not and I decided to repost the post the removed post that I posted three days ago. I refreshed the page after I have made the post and I discovered that the post have been removed and I have been banned again for twenty four hours by anti spam bot. Next time, I will post such sensitive post as an image to to avoid being banned.

We've all fallen victims before.

I have an uncle in deira, I can link you up and negotiate shipping very well

Call the dealer, negotiate well, then call this my uncle to help you ship.

Please don't ship via UPS or DHl, they have no mercy. You can buy LNBF at the rate of AED 20 and shipping could be AED 80.

That's if you want
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2018
SayDeeJay:

Skew your LNB to around 10 o'clock and do your tracking using 11.088 H 27500.
Standing behind the dish, track the Canalsat, then start TSTV searching towards your left hand side.
Allow the dish to get to the upward extreme while doing the up-and-down dish movement because TSTV is on 3°W

Happy hunting.

Thanks alot for your rapid response.

I will try it as suggested.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
To the great members of this forum, happy New Year. More blessings and prosperity to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have an original HD SRT Strong decoder 4922 for sale
anyone that cares may indicate

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pls guys should help me with the frequency to scan sport24
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
davodguy:

We've all fallen victims before.

I have an uncle in deira, I can link you up and negotiate shipping very well

Call the dealer, negotiate well, then call this my uncle to help you ship.

Please don't ship via UPS or DHl, they have no mercy. You can buy LNBF at the rate of AED 20 and shipping could be AED 80.

That's if you want
Good evening davodguy,
I will notify you when am ready, thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
SayDeeJay:

Skew your LNB to around 10 o'clock and do your tracking using 11088 H 27500.

Happy hunting.

Please, TSTv is not on 11088 H 27500 as you had indicated
Rather it is 11088 H 30000

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
umbo:
I have an original HD SRT Strong decoder 4922 for sale
anyone that cares may indicate
How much and location please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by enility(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello gurus here.... Happy new year to you all..... Please I purchased a multi tv in August this 2017.... I have been amazed seeing people here watching live matches on free to air stations.... I need someone who can help me with live matches, I will pay the person at least to show compensation......
I also have a suggestion?? Why can't we create a whatsapp group chat for updates about frequency for live matches... If there is anyone created kindly add me please 08107497849....or call 08179151638...I wouldn't mind if I can get anyone teach me..... Kindly drop your numbers too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2018
omaolowo:

Please, TSTv is not on 11088 H 27500 as you had indicated
Rather it is 11088 H 30000

Thanks

Thanks for that observation. It was a mistake.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
It will seem like TStv is not in any hurry for the roll out of their decoders in the near future....
I hereby attach our conversation of this morning.

Whereas, I expressed my feelings of enjoying the free transmission since November 2017, the response was that they are yet to go commercial!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
enility:
Hello gurus here.... Happy new year to you all..... Please I purchased a multi tv in August this 2017.... I have been amazed seeing people here watching live matches on free to air stations.... I need someone who can help me with live matches, I will pay the person at least to show compensation......
I also have a suggestion?? Why can't we create a whatsapp group chat for updates about frequency for live matches... If there is anyone created kindly add me please 08107497849....or call 08179151638...I wouldn't mind if I can get anyone teach me..... Kindly drop your numbers too

Many people can help, but first, what's your need? Secondly, what dish size do you have and kind of decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by enility(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
I have a 60cm dish and a astrobox decorder...... Please kindly drop your whatsapp number here or add me up please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.