Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460899 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=lamtam post=64159651][/quote] the one on hotbird is off. not showing pictures since 3 days back
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by merrypakman: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:
pls can i attach TSTV to my 1.8m AFN 9E?

I don't know of 1.8m but saw these pictures somewhere. maybe it can help

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by johnrayz: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
life707:

Please don't touch ur dish observe it for now as the signal occasionally becomes weak especially channels on 11088

Thanks bros it work. I rescaned early by 9am and it worked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
life707:
1.8M dish with multi- Lnb set up.

Had to remove the lnb on 16e because my 8-way diseqc could take 5lnbs from the 1.8M and 3lnbs from my 3.5M dish but the pointer depicts the position.

The marked area on the Cband scalar is where I had to cut to allow entry of the lnb

Kindly use 11167H30000 to track as it's offers u a better chance of getting the signal.

When I used 11051 and 11088 to track, I couldn't nail it

This combo is da bomb.Hailings
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
abohwun:
With your set up you can add TSTV close to 5e and 16e on the opposite side close to the scalar of your 10e and 26e/28e some centimetrest away from 16e.

My Oga,pls if you have a picture of this combo,do post it.Hailings
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
eddyline:
the one on hotbird is off. not showing pictures since 3 days back
they av left hortbird to eutelsat 7B but they av never start transmission their
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brothaken: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Am I the only one witnessing this intermittent scrambling of sports 24 channels. You can not watch 5minutes without scrambling. I have to change the channel then back for it to show again. Didn't enjoy Chelsea match on 24.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
brothaken:
Am I the only one witnessing this intermittent scrambling of sports 24 channels. You can not watch 5minutes without scrambling. I have to change the channel then back for it to show again. Didn't enjoy Chelsea match on 24.
which decoder are you using
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
brothaken:
Just increase ur quality signal. Am using Q26g n watch everything without scramble

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brothaken: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
lele4u:

Just increase ur quality signal. Am using Q26g n watch everything without scramble

This is not signal. All other channels showing without problems except skysport news and sports 24. I guess its software problem because am using Tiger T3000.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Good morning and Happy Sunday to you all.

A blind scan on TStv this morning revealed the addition of yet new channels:

-Salaam Tv
-Grand Comedy
-A1 Kids
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2018
omaolowo:
-Salaam Tv -Grand Comedy -A1 Kids
any1 with 4950h for sale shld pm me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kings1930(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
MAX TV no longer showing...pls help

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
omaolowo:

-Salaam Tv
-Grand Comedy
-A1 Kids

LMAO.
This bros sef. Which one u dey gangan, make we know?

One day you go dey market TSTV, next time you go complain say Dem never start dey sell decoder dey charge for their accumulated FTA, another time u go come post epistle about how TSTV no dey try at all

Where u dey gangan? Abi all na part of marketing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyoyagami: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Got the A1 channel but not showing video and audio.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
4llerbuntu:

LMAO.
This bros sef. Which one u dey gangan, make we know?

One day you go dey market TSTV, next time you go complain say Dem never start dey sell decoder dey charge for their accumulated FTA, another time u go come post epistle about how TSTV no dey try at all

Where u dey gangan? Abi all na part of marketing?

One thing I am not is "an enemy of progress" as you have been rightly labeled elsewhere on FTA yesterday on TStv giving out their calendar for a prepared roll out of their decoders

As you have placed a bet, we would see who will be the loser come 1 February

So far, I have made it a point of duty to make any piece of information on TStv to be my business and to disseminate same - without any colouring.
As at the last time I checked, this platform is for news on Satellite Tv, FTA and the like. You seem disappointed with TStv and with any move they make, you always predict negativity and harshness.
You are well entitled to your opinion though. The Nigerian Constitution guarantees you that much. But given a choice between TStv and 'your sponsor' - DSTv, I will pitch my tent with TStv.

So my brother, here we are again, waiting for the end of this month for yet another promised roll out of TStv decoders....

Meanwhile, be informed that a blind scan on TStv yielded some additional channels yet again, today

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
omaolowo:

One thing I am not is "an enemy of progress" as you have been rightly labeled elsewhere on FTA yesterday on TStv giving out their calendar for a prepared roll out of their decoders

So far, I have made it a point of duty to make any piece of information on TStv to be my business and to disseminate same - without any colouring.
As at the last time I checked, this platform is for news on Satellite Tv, FTA and the like. You seem disappointed with TStv and with any move they make, you always predict negativity and harshness.
You are well entitled to your opinion though. The Nigerian Constitution guarantees you that much. But given a choice between TStv and 'your sponsor' - DSTv, I will pitch my tent with TStv.

So my brother, here we are again, waiting for the end of this month for yet another promised roll out of TStv decoders....

Meanwhile, be informed that a blind scan on TStv yielded some additional channels yet again, today
pls can someone help me with latest powerful keys for AFN on eultesat 9e on Ku band,pls,it is very urgent,am using 4922 Strong brand,I used the decoder for the AFN stuff since August last year,and I just plug it rescanned with some channels pumped up bt scrambled,hope all what I need is the keys!,kindly help me out all the great pple in the House
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
omaolowo:

[omaolowo] what about etv africa,is it showing? 11037 V DVB-S/MPEG-2 4430
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
manhattan3G:

No, it is not. It is encrypted with the Dollar sign $
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
baggiosne:
pls can someone help me with latest powerful keys for AFN on eultesat 9e on Ku band,pls,it is very urgent,am using 4922 Strong brand,I used the decoder for the AFN stuff since August last year,and I just plug it rescanned with some channels pumped up bt scrambled,hope all what I need is the keys!,kindly help me out all the great pple in the House
please I need timely answer to my question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Pls is it general ? on abs 3 west the Tp 11088 h 30000 is red atimes beeping green since yesterday ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Pls is it general ? on abs 3 west the Tp 11088 h 30000 is red atimes beeping green since yesterday ? but other Tp were working perfectly with 65%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 3:04am On Jan 15, 2018
baggiosne:
please I need timely answer to my question
0123456789ABCD00
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2018
manhattan3G:

it is showing despite d dollar sign..but d signal is not too strong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Akinige:
Pls is it general ? on abs 3 west the Tp 11088 h 30000 is red atimes beeping green since yesterday ?

I think it is but I think it is stable now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Easy023:
0123456789ABCD00
is it for the both key0 and key01?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2018
omaolowo:

Looooool

This long epistle over one line question?

Oyb come and see something

Nairaland na pure trips. 2 weeks ago I was a TSTV agent/defender, today I'm a 'enemy of progress' angry grin grin grin grin

At least we now know which side of the divide you are.

Nna abeg you people should refund the dealers deposit Biko. Uselessness.

After throwing away all the Goodwill you had, you people will come and be ranting against DSTV that is in their lane planning Big Brother and raking in cash.

How you want the poor dealers who put in their money to sell your decoders after the nonsense you people have done, I don't know.

Yeyerity

Meanwhile what if I told you it's actually end of February that is targeted? Target o, not penciled in, sure date?

Alawada
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by purplekayc(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2018
merrypakman:

I don't know of 1.8m but saw these pictures somewhere. maybe it can help
how do you keep track of signals for these LMBs?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
krasican:

it is showing despite d dollar sign..but d signal is not too strong
its not free ,etv is under tandberg encryption so you can watch if your decoder has an access to tandberg.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
arbourboateng:
its not free ,etv is under tandberg encryption so you can watch if your decoder has an access to tandberg.

am watching it on strong 4922 ..maybe am using d tandberg version
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2018
krasican:

am watching it on strong 4922 ..maybe am using d tandberg version

Una no go kill me with laugh jare!!!
Abeg make una no vex o,this tstv wahala don pass my power.No matter how hard I try,it still remains elusive.I get green signal easily when I track with 11169 h 30000 but once I insert d tstv frequency d green signal keeps dancing skelewu,it is very faint and keeps fluctuating,even when I scan,no tstv channels can be found.Pls what shld I do to remedy this?Nigcomsat was hectic like this until I finally clipped its wings.
Thanks house for ur anticipated response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
can anyone please confirm if AFN is airing the Aussie Open?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: michlins(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.