Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5434805 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballakk(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
abohwun:
Track dstv with 11766v 27500 lnb at 7 oclock put 12518h 29500 standing at the back lower your dish by 3-4cm and shift it to the lelf 3-4cm keep hunting up and down you will hit green.
pls Oga mi help me with the frequency and symbol rate to track It cama @ 7e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballakk(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
abohwun:
Track dstv with 11766v 27500 lnb at 7 oclock put 12518h 29500 standing at the back lower your dish by 3-4cm and shift it to the lelf 3-4cm keep hunting up and down you will hit green.
pls Oga mi help me with the frequency and symbol rate to track Ir cama @ 7e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
ballakk:
pls Oga mi help me with the frequency and symbol rate to track Ir cama @ 7e
What size of dish are you using? track with 11192h 3210 or 10928h 30000 get maximum signal put 11262h 27500 if it turns green then your dish size is ok, all you need do is to scan.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
baggiosne:
bros are u watching the AFN stuff?,can u give me the keys, cos the one given to me above is nt open those channels on my 4922,pls any help on this?

So sorry, just seeing this.

How far now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
davodyguy:

So sorry, just seeing this.

How far now?
OK,I'm enjoying it now ,thanks to the other guy DAT gave me the keys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballakk(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
abohwun:
What size of dish are you using? track with 11192h 3210 or 10928h 30000 get maximum signal put 11262h 27500 if it turns green then your dish size is ok, all you need do is to scan.
with wat size of the dish will it be OK..60, 90 or 1.8?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 1:47am On Jan 17, 2018
ballakk:
2.4m and above but try it with 1.8m you may come out succesful it all depend on location.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2018
ballakk:

To nail ir cama3 on 7e, you need at least 4M dish and a good one for that matter.

It's not for the faint hearted
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eedris63(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:
00-6D AD C7 9A AD 00 CF 01-9E 83 D4 51 3F 3B 23
BUHARI wit position key is dis pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
steppin:

How did you finally clip its wings? I mean Nigcomsat.
Being having difficulty tracking it.

I did lots of comparative studies as in I painstakingly followed all d detailed information pertaining nigcomsat found in this site.Then I finally did my own calculations,and it paid off eventually.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
where can I watch copa derey tonight especially Barca match using small dishes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Eedris63:

AFN CHANNELS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2018
steppin:

No offense bro, but you did not give a definitive answer.
I wanna know the steps you took, if it ain't too much trouble.
Succinctly put,after having tracked multi tv,bring ur dish down a little to d left while standing at d back of ur dish.
Admittedly,it takes patience and perseverance.U must be very meticulous and timeous because Nigcomsat signal
appears like a flash and if u are not careful,it will elude u before u can even tighten d nuts.Additionally,any signal u stumble upon below multi tv is either mytv(replete with churches) or nigcomsat,so it is advisable to always scan first when u get any signal within d marked area to be sure
u have actually gotten d sought-after frequency(nigcomsat).Let me share an experience.I got Nigcomsat at home after a very rigourous process.But in my office,I got it like a flash,but funnily enough,before I could reach for spanner in my pocket,my hand tripped and d bird just flew away just like that.Up to now,I am still battling with it in d office.So that is why I said one really needs one's experience,after having compared notes with other people experiences regarding d quest for nigcomsat.
I believe that people who use a good satfinder will get it easily but for people who keep straining their necks with television and a decoder outside,I must confess that it is really hectic.It is a matter of one's instincts and calculations.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
DonPerry:

Una no go kill me with laugh jare!!!
Abeg make una no vex o,this tstv wahala don pass my power.No matter how hard I try,it still remains elusive.I get green signal easily when I track with 11169 h 30000 but once I insert d tstv frequency d green signal keeps dancing skelewu,it is very faint and keeps fluctuating,even when I scan,no tstv channels can be found.Pls what shld I do to remedy this?Nigcomsat was hectic like this until I finally clipped its wings.
Thanks house for ur anticipated response.
Pls someone shld advise me on d way forward.Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Eldorado382:
where can I watch copa derey tonight especially Barca match using small dishes
Waiting for reply pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nura737: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Eldorado382:
Waiting for reply pls
kfs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
life707:

To nail ir cama3 on 7e, you need at least 4M dish and a good one for that matter.

It's not for the faint hearted
can I try with 3.4meter fiber
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
clemo4u:
You can try it, at least you will be able to receive Fox sport that is encrypted with biss though location is another factor to consider here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jonadaft: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
omaolowo:
Good morning and Happy Sunday to you all.

A blind scan on TStv this morning revealed the addition of yet new channels:

-Salaam Tv
-Grand Comedy
-A1 Kids
Please where did you buy it from?
Since this Mumu people opened, I have never set my eyes on any of their outlets.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jonadaft: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
jamesmac1:
If you are not aware, Dubai One is back on TSTV at 3w, 11088 H 30000 and 11098 H 30000
Since this Mumu people opened, I have never set my eyes on any of their outlets.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Eedris63:

The man dey aso rock grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
davodyguy:
That guy is the same person as Manir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
davodyguy:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Since October 2017, they have been transmitting as FTA
There are more than 40 of these channels being freely broadcasted by TStv
With your decoder you can still have access to them till today
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chifono(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
omaolowo:

Since October 2017, they have been transmitting as FTA
There are more than 40 of these channels being freely broadcasted by TStv
With your decoder you can still have access to them till today
bro pls, whr can we watch barca match tonight?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
clemo4u:

Dlee1 has answered it...give it a try but I doubt very very much.
Please what's your location?....I may be of help to make useful suggestions.

Dlee1:
You can try it, at least you will be able to receive Fox sport that is encrypted with biss though location is another factor to consider here.

Are you receiving foxsport on 7e?
If yes, What's the% signal quality?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
life707:

Are you receiving foxsport on 7e?
If yes, What's the% signal quality?

Hello life707,
I got the transponder hosting Fox Sport the day I was hunting for I carma 3 on Eutelsat 7A @7° East since the one I was receiving on hotbird then was cracking a lot. The transponder hosting Fox Sport was flashing on my sat tracker and since I was able to see the signal flashing with my 2.4m offset dish, I strongly believe that his 3.4m dish will be able to hunt the said channel down.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SimpleTee: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Contact your installers for help
TStv has been broadcasting as FTA since last October
Their channels are on ABS 3 W satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Of course I know na.

Just for humor.

We can frown everyday cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dlee1:

Hello life707,
I got the transponder hosting Fox Sport the day I was hunting for I carma 3 on Eutelsat 7A @7° East since the one I was receiving on hotbird then was cracking a lot. The transponder hosting Fox Sport was flashing on my sat tracker and since I was able to see the signal flashing with my 2.4m offset dish, I strongly believe that his 3.4m dish will be able to hunt the said channel down.

Thanks for the info
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Dlee1:

Hello life707,
Please can I see a picture of your sat tracker. Also specify the brand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.