Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444021 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nonut: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
arbourboateng:
when was the rules started against posting keys been powervu key or biss key in this forum.
I guess you didn't get the memo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by colesbergkhn: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
IT4ALL:

Simple bro
Go to edit key and clear off.
Go back to the station and leave it for at least 5-7mins
Sony will be back
tnx guys i will try
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
IT4ALL:

They r making sense
Imagine Trace, WILD,AMC n co

Ur combo on 1meter is okay bro
multi TV/mbcs
9e
nigcomsat
16e
7w/5e(nigbati n co)
68degree east.

Do u need?Contact me.
I have everything on my simple cband and Ku band 1.8m motorized set up .too much enjoyment
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chinedu7:

Please, we should understand that too much blindscanning consumes decoder's TP memory. Why not always drop new TPs for people to add instead of blindscanning. Let's always have this in mind. Blindscan only when it's very very necessary.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chinedu7:

Please, we should understand that too much blindscanning consumes decoder's TP memory. Why not always drop new TPs for people to add instead of blindscanning. Let's always have this in mind. Blindscan only when it's very very necessary.
That Sat Has Just A Tp Or Is It Because I Said Blind Scan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
nonut:

I guess you didn't get the memo.
I guess there is nothing in the memo that said people cannot post keys here when its indeed needed.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=Easy200 post=65229378][/quote] TP Memory problem can be overcome by factory resetting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nonut: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
arbourboateng:
I guess there is nothing in the memo that said people cannot post keys here when its indeed needed.
Seems you want me to spell it out, that memo is common sense.
You don't post illegal keys to a site that doesn't allow it.
Try and read rule 9 of Nairaland.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Easy200:
That Sat Has Just A Tp Or Is It Because I Said Blind Scan.
Your mistake, next time use rescan not blindscan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
abohwun:
TP Memory problem can be overcome by factory resetting.
When you do factory reset, you lose some settings. It's better to avoid getting there in the first place.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
IT4ALL:
T 100 features
auto biss key n powervu
Terrestrial Enable eg CTL n co...work in progress on miland in in
S24 sure
Sony sure
GNCA 7e sure
HD 1080i
Fast blind scan ( Can scan more than 10sats at once)
portable n simple
Electricity friendly
With all cam n also ferreri (1yr) for unlimited igbadun for hottie's,hispasat,9e, terrestrial eg CTL n co

Very Affordable

Do u need?

U will get me thru my profile.

How does the terrestrial work? Does it need steady Internet? And have you confirmed it along with 7e feed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pls which free to Air is showing Chelsea match dis nite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
cabes:
Pls which free to Air is showing Chelsea match dis nite
channel 13 on 4w

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
pls my ppus kfs @16 dg 12562 h 30000 is just flashing green ,,is it general plz??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Those using ABG in Abuja with new Antenna, what are the UHF frequency of the channels, cos they are not the same with the old antenna, I know of 722 and 738mhz with the new antenna, no AIT, channel TV and other local channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2018
drandonzero:
channel 13 on 4w

Thanks boss pls drop d frequency and and d dish size pls sir don't want to miss today's match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Chinedu7:

How does the terrestrial work? Does it need steady Internet? And have you confirmed it along with 7e feed.
It scan all terrestrial channels like CTL,gotv n co and internet with embedded cam make it open.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2018
IT4ALL:

It scan all terrestrial channels like CTL,gotv n co and internet with embedded cam make it open.
Have u watched this particular channel in 7e,dats my question,before i buy the decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2018
IT4ALL:

Send me your whatsapp number here chinov2013@yahoo.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by prest(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Good Morning house, my mbc on tstv frequency has been red since yesterday, please confirm if it's the same in yours
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
IT4ALL:

Do u need?Contact me.

Please send your contact to chuksodiah@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
drandonzero:
channel 13 on 4w
Which Band Pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by delvinmaya(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
My Ogas, please don't be angry am asking this question here, I can only get the answer here. Can I use Kwese lnb and dish with DStv decoder?

Abeg make una no vex
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Easy200:
Which Band Pls?
...ku band and it's transponder is 11095 H 11480. You can track it with 3m dish and above if you are in 9ja. Receivable on 4°W.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
delvinmaya:
My Ogas, please don't be angry am asking this question here, I can only get the answer here. Can I use Kwese lnb and dish with DStv decoder?

Abeg make una no vex
Don't worry, they are all good.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
YES
delvinmaya:

Abeg make una no vex
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dbenson: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brothers i finaly got the mbc at 7 west yesterday but i discovered something , i used eagle star cable to track the mbc with my lnb between 10 and 11 and also check between 4 and 5 it is still ok , so this morning i used GBC cable to make sure it reachs where my diseqc was at the back of my house . to my surprise it did not show green again and the lnb is still between 10 and 11 and i turn the lnb to 4 and 5 still it shows red, then i decided to turn the lnb round to my surprise when the lnb reach at 1 o clock the green shows and also turn it again to make sure i get better signal then when its reachs at 7 oclock it shows green again

so members if you tracking mbc at 7 west check the cable and know the type to know where your lnb will be

if you use eagle star then put your lnb normal place which is 10 and 11 or 4 and 5 but if you use gbc cable then 1 oclock or 7 oclock
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
dbenson:
Brothers i finaly got the mbc at 7 west yesterday but i discovered something , i used eagle star cable to track the mbc with my lnb between 10 and 11 and also check between 4 and 5 it is still ok , so this morning i used GBC cable to make sure it reachs where my diseqc was at the back of my house . to my surprise it did not show green again and the lnb is still between 10 and 11 and i turn the lnb to 4 and 5 still it shows red, then i decided to turn the lnb round to my surprise when the lnb reach at 1 o clock the green shows and also turn it again to make sure i get better signal then when its reachs at 7 oclock it shows green again

so members if you tracking mbc at 7 west check the cable and know the type to know where your lnb will be

if you use eagle star then put your lnb normal place which is 10 and 11 or 4 and 5 but if you use gbc cable then 1 oclock or 7 oclock
Really?

I want you to note this, 1 'o' clock and 7 'o' clock is the same thing.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by delvinmaya(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chinedu7:

Don't worry, they are all good.

Thanks bro. Appreciate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by delvinmaya(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
abohwun:
YES

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.