Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428757 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2018
U can still enjoy more channels on hottie's with ur 2.4m in south west with 520 channels...T100 will open all d encrypted channels for u with 1 yr funcam accounts...
Good movies, News, Bleep eg brazier n co, few sports n co.Don't sell ur 2.4m . Track n enjoy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
IT4ALL:
7e showed Europa yesterday with different key and also expect big match on sun.Hapi viewing.
Barracuda will be back on Tiger today. Expect syrup.
Is available all time or only when there is live match? Give us strong TP to track it and % we must get before it pop up. thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2018
Is kfs going to show carabao cup final
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Uthmanloay:
ylYes. Also watch it on channel uhf 32 on you local TV set using good antenna if you are in Lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2018
sunene1:
@chinedu,Life 707,drandonzero,bllezzomark,odilibe,arboarteng,pidso,nonut and other gurus that I can't remember their name now i greet every body,pls I need urgent help o.My motorized dish just hang @28e the jack refuse to move if I press it ,it will display error E2 I have tried everything I could do but the dish still stuck @ MBC east pls what is the solution to it my brothers.

Good contributions have been made.
Error E2 refers to obstruction to movement of the jack.. usually mechanical impediment.

On the positioner, cancel software limits using the positioner's remote.

On the Actuator(jack), unscrew the cover and look at the mechanical limit if it has shifted blocking the jack from moving.

Note that, with the jack off the dish, ensure you fix the tube in one position as it moves when powering the jack to avoid it rotating 360....this enables the jack to move outward and inward.

Also don't overlook the connectors as earlier suggested

Cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Uthmanloay:
Will be on Kwese sport 1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
IT4ALL:
U can still enjoy more channels on hottie's with ur 2.4m in south west with 520 channels...T100 will open all d encrypted channels for u with 1 yr funcam accounts...
Good movies, News, Bleep eg brazier n co, few sports n co.Don't sell ur 2.4m . Track n enjoy.
is sky italia working with d funcam
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
New software for srt4955 and srt4957 are out but i have not tested any.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
IT4ALL:
7e showed Europa yesterday with different key and also expect big match on sun.Hapi viewing.
Barracuda will be back on Tiger today. Expect syrup.
Which match?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
abohwun:
New software for srt4955 and srt4957 are out but i have not tested any.
not working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
IT4ALL:
Which satellite is that?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
mosescollon:
not working
The software was built to solve signal line for SRT 4955 and SRT 4957 for Baghdad people not for sp24 issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
TSHIRT2:

is sky italia working with d funcam
Hello sir, are you getting sky italia on your 3m dish on hotbird? All tps?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
grafikii:

Hello dlee1, i have been waiting for days for you to come online. I recently got a 2.4m offset. It came without the 3 lnb holder or clamps for mounting at the back, i am counting on your experience to fabricate mine.
I would like to know if your get sky italia on 13e on your dish. I am based in lagos, i would like to have ur contact, email/phone no.
I have loads of questions to ask

Good evening grafikii,
I just saw your post now. You can ask me any question here, I will be ready to answer you here. Our conversation can be of great help to another person in future but you can still drop your WhatsApp contact for urgent discussion.
Again, I don't know if I was getting Sky Italia on 13°E as I deleted all the encrypted channels then (I usually delete encrypted channels on my receiver immediately after scanning) and immediately IR Cama left hotbird, I quickly moved my dish to 9°E though am planning to run to 4°W probably by next week if am free by then. Then, my IR Cama use to crack but not so bad.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
grafikii:

Hello sir, are you getting sky italia on your 3m dish on hotbird? All tps?
yes,but not all tp.all SD sports tp are on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dlee1:

Good evening grafikii,
I just saw your post now. You can ask me any question here, I will be ready to answer you here. Our conversation can be of great help to another person in future but you can still drop your WhatsApp contact for urgent discussion.
Again, I don't know if I was getting Sky Italia on 13°E as I deleted all the encrypted channels then (I usually delete encrypted channels on my receiver immediately after scanning) and immediately IR Cama left hotbird, I quickly moved my dish to 9°E though am planning to run to 4°W probably by next week if am free by then. Then, my IR Cama use to crack but not so bad.

Thanks for your reply, my no is . Can you help me with the lenght of the tripod holding the lnb. I got the dish alone, i will have to reconstruct every other thing.
Btw whats the catch on 4W
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by knight23: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
drandonzero:
Will be on Kwese sport 1
guys, is kwese sport still on eutelsat 16? and what dish size can get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
SimpleTee:

Oh no! Far from 'tweaking' of decorders.
Free To Air (FTA) are television (TV) and radio services broadcast in clear (unencrypted) form, allowing any person with the appropriate receiving equipment to receive the signal and view or listen to the content without requiring a subscription, other ongoing cost or one-off fee

There are so many satellites up there moving in geostatic fixed movement relative to the movement of the earth. So many organizations and bodies are broadcasting their signals in ordered, regulated regimes to prevent interference or jamming

The dish will be used to concentrate the signals to a focal point where an LNB is placed to amplify the collected signals which are then passed through a coaxial cable to an appropriate decoder. From the decoder the signals will be translated into the pictures and sounds we capture on our Tv sets.
In all of these, there are no monthly payment of subscriptions

In this forum we get to know more of these satellites, their locations, the frequencies of their transmissions and the contents of the information they carry.
Be they Religious transmissions, Sports, Educational, Informative etc

You are welcome on board

Thank you for taking your time to spell out this details brother..

Bless up!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by schoolofministry(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
signal 6 boss key please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
grafikii:

Thanks for your reply, my no is 08058356158. Can you help me with the lenght of the tripod holding the lnb. I got the dish alone, i will have to reconstruct every other thing.
Btw whats the catch on 4W
No problem. I will do that tomorrow in the evening. I would have measure it tomorrow in the morning but am not around now.
Concerning the catch on 4°W, I only want to feel the new bird there since channel 13 that airs live soccer is being hosted on that position, test the signal strength of that bird in our area.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dlee1:
No problem. I will do that tomorrow in the evening. I would have measure it tomorrow in the morning but am not around now.
Concerning the catch on 4°W, I only want to feel the new bird there since channel 13 that airs live soccer is being hosted on that position, test the signal strength of that bird in our area.
Ok, i will be waiting to here from you. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
House which FTA Will show the corrabo cup final & how can I hunt it pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good evening, I think my strong srt 4950 just got bricked for good, I was trying to upgrade the software then before it could reach 45% there was power failure, now power is back but the decoder can't switch on again. It is showing something like " cannot find rom. bin". Am stuck and confused, could there be a way to revive it? .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Brian109:
Good evening, I think my strong srt 4950 just got bricked for good, I was trying to upgrade the software then before it could reach 45% there was power failure, now power is back but the decoder can't switch on again. It is showing something like " cannot find rom. bin". Am stuck and confused, could there be a way to revive it? .

never upgrade strong decoder using phcn electricity.always use a generator or reliable power source.upgrading takes few minute and any power failure issue will brick your decoder and the decoder will stop loading.

the only fix is to take it to strong decoder office.they will revive it.they do reload it from scratch.

this is an advice to everyone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Brian109:
Hello Brian109,
try and download original firmware of your receiver from www.strong-technologies.com and rename the extension to "rom.bin" and put it into a clean usb flash drive. Switch off your receiver from the back, plug in the usb drive into your receiver then press the power button that is on the front of your receiver, then switch on your receiver while holding the power button and you will see your receiver come back to life. Don't put the quote when renaming the software, just end the software'name with rom.bin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Eldorado382:
Response house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by schoolofministry(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2018
is any anybody that has premium super HD lnb for sale. some body should pls share biss key for signal 6
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2018
What is special about the lnb if I may ask?

schoolofministry:
is any anybody that has premium super HD lnb for sale.
some body should pls share biss key for signal 6
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2018
safex:
What is special about the lnb if I may ask?

safex, how u dey?longtime.I have known u back in d day of 9jatc.if I may ask the 9jatc satellite section is on longer functioning. Do you know the reason
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Eldorado382:
mcot HD on Apstar 78.5e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Dlee1:
I have successful got this sat. all important channels are locked. Channel 13 broadcast champions league selected matches. But I tested Cccam account to open the channels. Sport1 , 2,3 and 4 are there and opened. but no sport 5 ni Sport5 +. Sport1 and sport5 broadcast premier league. but Champions league is on Sport5 and 5+. if you're planning to use use account track 4W. Language is Persian, as were teams name!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2018
mosescollon:
mcot HD on Apstar 78.5e
Thanks for you quick response. Boss keys please. Hoping to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69