Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443722 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folex(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Complete Sport ... CS 18
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Manchester United vs BHA, FA cup live now on etv @3w, tstv position 11.042 v 03.332
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
pls does tracking 18 west required plate in lnbf ? plz put me tru plz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mecussey(m): 6:23am On Mar 18, 2018
bukason:

Sup bro, where did you get yours?. Urgent need of one currently
got T800 from lag.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nbuaba(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2018
sunene1:
why looking for boy name signal 6 key when the brother is riding to Spain in a car with plate no 18.I even saw him twice today@6.30pm and 8.45pm
just for my client #love your style
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2018
Nbuaba:
just for my client #love your style
Me too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kareem257: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2018
sunene1:
why looking for boy name signal 6 key when the brother is riding to Spain in a car with plate no 18.I even saw him twice today@6.30pm and 8.45pm
Can you please send details to kareemmne@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Akinige:
pls does tracking 18 west required plate in lnbf ? plz put me tru plz
the tracking instructions has been added to my signature, enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simonnkhoma: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
graphicicon:

Thank you very much . Am always crawling behind you! We appreciate your efforts secretly To all of you who always come to our rescue when we need the information most, I say ONE LOVE BROTHERS! KEEP IT UP! LOVE YOU ALL!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moravia: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone.

The recent bride was quite tricky for us while preparing it few days ago as the lnbf i used was Tokyosat (antiWimax), quality but not suitable for this marriage. Got all other tp except the main bride, so removing the plate inside the Tokyosat lnb brought the main tp however it wasn't stable. called a couple of people for assistance from here but won't mention names, thanks a lot for your assistance. Finally i had to change the lnb to supermax with the plate inside of course and boom the bride surfaced glowing in high definition. I must say this bride is complete all round.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Moravia:
Happy Sunday everyone.

The recent bride was quite tricky for us while preparing it few days ago as the lnbf i used was Tokyosat (antiWimax), quality but not suitable for this marriage. Got all other tp except the main bride, so removing the plate inside the Tokyosat lnb brought the main tp however it wasn't stable. called a couple of people for assistance from here but won't mention names, thanks a lot for your assistance. Finally i had to change the lnb to supermax with the plate inside of course and boom the bride surfaced glowing in high definition. I must say this bride is complete all round.
Welcome on board bros.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nbuaba(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Moravia:
Happy Sunday everyone.

use wisely
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Moravia:
Happy Sunday everyone.

It seems antiwimax are not capable of the marriage. Though wilmax got some top point. But stronger man thing do the opening
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chelsea Vs Leicester Live On Etv 1 And E TV Hyde Park On Tstv Posittion.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
abohwun:
Chelsea Vs Leicester Live On Etv 1 And E TV Hyde Park On Tstv Posittion.
Viva FTA

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
sunene1:
just increase our signal strength on joy TV .they will pup up

thanks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simonnkhoma: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
sunene1:
Welcome on board bros.

Brother , do we have these stages on the way way to Spain by road by a car Registration number 18w., Occa Africa 1-4. Equidia PRO 1&2. Tele Sahel. Al Maghribia bus stations? Am I driving on the right road? Am on my way to Spain from Central Africa, Malawi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
simonnkhoma:

Brother , do we have these stages on the way way to Spain by road by a car Registration number 18w., Occa Africa 1-4. Equidia PRO 1&2. Tele Sahel. Al Maghribia bus stations? Am I driving on the right road? Am on my way to Spain from Central Africa, Malawi.
This one follow ooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kedzht(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pls, can you help me forward the details to my mail: coladeh007@yahoo.com

Thanks.

graphicicon:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kedzht(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pls, can you help me forward the details to my mail: coladeh007@yahoo.com

Thanks.

sunene1:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nbuaba(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
simonnkhoma:

are u watching this fta?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simonnkhoma: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Nbuaba post=65952924]are u watching this fta?[/quote

some watched, some scrambled.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
simonnkhoma:

Hello bro! I hope you are not driving a mummy truck..Get a Bugatti or something from Tesla and drive at supersonic speed ..don't forget to give Chinedu a lift....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cold2324: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
I got the bride as well thus night but opening is an issue as my 4922a has 32 alphanumeric and couldn't figure out how to put the 16 digits. With My t245+ ultra I couldn't figure out how to add the opener. Pls help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cold2324: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
cold2324:
I got the bride as well thus night but opening is an issue as my 4922a has 32 alphanumeric and couldn't figure out how to put the 16 digits. With My t245+ ultra I couldn't figure out how to add the opener. Pls help.

Fixed.

Thanks again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
cold2324:

Fixed. Watching RMA VS GIR.

Thanks again
Bros,u are been told not to opened the door widely for the enemies but u just did that.chinedu did not acted this way.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2018
cold2324:

Fixed.

Thanks again
Who is this please undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cold2324: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2018
sunene1:
Bros,u are been told not to opened the door widely for the enemies but u just did that.chinedu did not acted this way.

So sorry, it wasn't intentional. See my first post.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2018
lets see how the show ends soon..ppl never learn..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2018
cold2324:

So sorry, it wasn't intentional. See my first post.
if you send good info to wrong ppl this what happens..carelessness everywhere
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simonnkhoma: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2018
yawwilson:

Hello bro! I hope you are not driving a mummy truck..Get a Bugatti or something from Tesla and drive at supersonic speed ..don't forget to give Chinedu a lift....

I think its a Mummy truck. But it gives GREEN lights when on the T-r-iP. Hit me more @ simoninkhoma 1790@gmail.com. I really need to see my relatives and enjoy with them in Europe. Chinedus representative, Graphicicon is on board with me giving directions. Hope soon I will be in Europe.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2018
By the power bestowed on me by the founding fathers of this noble forum 7 of them in no.signed ,stamped & sealed by Chief justice of the federation, I hereby put an end to the discussion of the BIg bros with Jersey no 18 Wisconsin. Anyone that need the info should read from the past post. We cannot sit down and watch the music stop at the middle of the show.The younger brother BARRACUDA is still sleeping only God knows when it will wake up.Newbies learn to read from the previous posts all d info u need is there.one love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.