Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,464 members, 7,826,764 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5450129 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please i need powervu key for nbcu e! entertainment @68.5e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
eerekake:
Goodday house.What is holding you guys from helping me,what has this house turned into.I'm a major contributor in this forum.I requested for a frequency of occa africa, pro 1&2 etc that air laliga matches,up till now no response,i even send my mail to some forum members hoping to get favor but they bluntly refuse.I wonder what anybody has discovered in nairaland fta that last forever.You people should keep hoarding it like fuel.One thing i know is that knowledge can never be monopolise.
Keys keys keys keys keys.Must everyone benefit,i don't have it,and i was told from a reliable source that the keys has been changed.I have my own goodies that i'm watching,that's my secret..,....................On quote.Bros,dont be offended o.what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bjsat(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
3726 – R – 29950
: Occa AFRICA 1
CW: AA AA CA 1E F1 12 34 37
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
eerekake:
Goodday house.What is holding you guys from helping me,what has this house turned into.I'm a major contributor in this forum.I requested for a frequency of occa africa, pro 1&2 etc that air laliga matches,up till now no response,i even send my mail to some forum members hoping to get favor but they bluntly refuse.I wonder what anybody has discovered in nairaland fta that last forever.You people should keep hoarding it like fuel.One thing i know is that knowledge can never be monopolise.
Good day bro! Take it easy.i just realized you have been around for a long time and it's kind of incredible you do not have a close or reliable friend who could help you in times like this.. try to establish a little more closeness with one or two very dependable guys who could help you in difficult times...so long!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elidi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Looking forward to fixing a new decoder. It's wonderful to know that you can enjoy amazing stations without paying monthly dues.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olowa1965(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alexdinho10:
Is nigcomsat on or off air because my on is red here oooo.
It is green here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
simonnkhoma:

Brother , do we have these stages on the way way to Spain by road by a car Registration number 18w., Occa Africa 1-4. Equidia PRO 1&2. Tele Sahel. Al Maghribia bus stations? Am I driving on the right road? Am on my way to Spain from Central Africa, Malawi.
Bros,pls send details to my mail: eerekake@gmail.com

Godbless.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
simonnkhoma:

Maybe I gave it wrongly, the first @ is not there. I meant @=on. Sorry for the inconvenience brought in.

Do you have a software backup of Satcom SC-1212,1040,1050,1055,6161, or 6565 Super Especially v9.814 and v9.1025?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunene1:
Keys keys keys keys keys.Must everyone benefit,i don't have it,and i was told from a reliable source that the keys has been changed.I have my own goodies that i'm watching,that's my secret..,....................On quote.Bros,dont be offended o.what goes around comes around.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunene1:
As members sharing common ideas there should be no any secrete among members and every body suppose to benefit. Free you get free you give but lets use it wisely. Brother foward that your secrete to michaeljames017252@gmail.com so that 18 people will not be too congested.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening guys, please how can I input or activate keys option on SRT 4955B? Pressing 8280 and co didn't work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
graphicicon:
People looking for dish size and type of lnbf, the info has been added again on my signature, I don't see reason why people will not be able to car with registration number 18

graphicicon:
JUST CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO RECIEVE THE FAVOUR

eerekake:

The above two posts shows u only show up here when u need help but without being part of the forum....I mean participate in the discussion.
That may explain why nobody cares about whatever request you make or whatever you say.

Read up all the answers are in the above post!!!

abohwun:
As members sharing common ideas there should be no any secrete among members and every body suppose to benefit. Free you get free you give but lets use it wisely. Brother foward that your secrete to michaeljames017252@gmail.com so that 18 people will not be too congested.

If you read what is being discussed here, there won't be need for all this talk..
There won't be need for all this email you are spamming the thread with.

Please, Let's present ourselves as serious FTA enthusiast.

Check out the graphicicon's post above.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
FairValue:
Good evening guys, please how can I input or activate keys option on SRT 4955B? Pressing 8280 and co didn't work.
Press f1 follow by 6969 to open patch then press 8280.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
abohwun:
Press f1 follow by 9696 to open patch then press 8280.
It's f1 6969. To activate patch.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
abohwun:
Bros I don't have any secret satellite I'm watching.I'm very open to the core. in my post above I just quoted a guy that says key, key, key that it cannot be given to everybody. But now he himself want help from people .that's life u can't have everything. u will still need someone's help some day

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bjsat:
3726 – R – 29950 : Occa AFRICA 1 CW: AA AA CA 1E F1 12 34 37
Bros what is the degree.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
yawwilson:
It's f1 6969. To activate patch.
Yes 6969 not 9696 it was a mistake.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunene1:
Bros what is the degree.
You are keeping some secretes and you need this? Bro there is joy in sharing bring out that your secrete for others to benefit.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Occa Africa is 5°west and you can track with tele sahel tp.. you need a good lnb (strong ok)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
abohwun:
You are keeping some secretes and you need this? Bro there is joy in sharing bring out that your secrete for others to benefit.
that is life,u seek today, u can be a giver tomoa,I ve moved on from the boy of 18yrs,nevatheless,my TV screen Neva sieze to giv me joy from drama, films to latest soccer matches,CNT force anyone to help,all I know is I,ll always be of benefit to others,weneva they need it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunene1:
Bros what is the degree.
Dont waste your energy nothing much over there. 5w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
baggiosne:
that is life,u seek today, u can be a giver tomoa,I ve moved on from the boy of 18yrs,nevatheless,my TV screen Neva sieze to giv me joy from drama, films to latest soccer matches,CNT force anyone to help,all I know is I,ll always be of benefit to others,weneva they need it
OK. i gues Mr. Sunene is same as Mr. Baggiosne.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
baggiosne:
@ baggiosne,hook me up on my washaap 070 three seven 44 six nine three six
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
abohwun:
Press f1 follow by 6969 to open patch then press 8280.
I pressed F1 while watching a channel, nothing came up. I pressed F1 while viewing list of channels , it shows find channel . Is there is anything I am not doing right ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
abohwun:
OK. i gues Mr. Sunene is same as Mr. Baggiosne.
no,and it cant be,read my post very well,I don't bend on a wrong Sides,though nobody perfect,we just av to be a brother's keeper
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
FairValue:

I pressed F1 while watching a channel, nothing came up. I pressed F1 while viewing list of channels , it shows find channel . Is there is anything I am not doing right ?
Just follow the procedure f1 6969 very fast, something will happen.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2018
abohwun:
Just follow the procedure f1 6969 very fast, something will happen.
I did and nothing happened.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2018
FairValue:

I did and nothing happened.
Have you done any software upgrade since you bought it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Goodday house.Pls,can Tiger 1400 pro autoroll biss key?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2018
eerekake:
Have you done any software upgrade since you bought it?
No, I haven't.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by funadposh: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2018
pls send the 18west nd d keys friq to my mail femifunad@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2018
FairValue:
No, I haven't.
Upgrade it with the latest software to enable patch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.