Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446006 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Quintuple: 7:07am On May 08, 2018
pls guys i have this china decoder called 'strongest'. What free channels can i get from it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nura737: 10:28am On May 08, 2018
Spy360:
I tried with 12525v30000 for Astra 28e and got signal within 1min.
This decoder is wonderful and can be used without tv. There is a signal light on tbe decoder that indicates when signal has been achieved.
Thanks.

@ Yawwilson
correct that 1 thing l loved about 4955 seies, I actually used it to track dstv for some one just like a sat finder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2018
IT4ALL:
Pls house I want to know if this lnb is fake or original...

I have used stargold Fuji and its a great lnb. The picture looks original.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2018
Lunsat:

I have used stargold Fuji and its a great lnb. The picture looks original.
which one are you refering to is it Stargold or fuji or there is a new lnb known as stargold fuji. Why I ask is that stargold I know is a different lnb while fuji is a different lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
Quintuple:
pls guys i have this china decoder called 'strongest'.
What free channels can i get from it
Strongest is a HD decorder which autorall powervu and it has biss function so get a qualified installer to install for you channels base on the type of dish(es) at your disposal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elidi(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
Please guys, I am need to this thread. I went to ask for decoder + 2 dish + cable, I was told #24000. Please which decoder is worth investing at a cheaper rate. I reside in port Harcourt. I need a decoder I can record with HD features. Your advice will go a long way. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
abohwun:
which one are you refering to is it Stargold or fuji or there is a new lnb known as stargold fuji. Why I ask is that stargold I know is a different lnb while fuji is a different lnb.
Hello abohwun,
long time ago, that lnbf was known as Stargold Fuji lnbf but these days they are known as Stargold lnbf. The manufacturer have removed Fuji from the name.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
abohwun:

I was referring to the lnb in the picture that was posted. Please go back to that picture and try to read what's on it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abbey086(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2018
Please, I need the contact of a good FTA installer around Berger/Alagbole axis in Lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 1:41am On May 09, 2018
abbey086:
Please, I need the contact of a good FTA installer around Berger/Alagbole axis in Lagos.

Call me on 08056554569. I stay around the place
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:33am On May 09, 2018
abbey086:
call 09094626655 or whatsapp 08060150782
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 4:19pm On May 09, 2018
4.4meter dish for sale at ketu lagos

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2018
Olakazz:
how much can you bring it to bayelsa state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
Oga u funny,Lagos to bayelsa sorry ooo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2018
House,goodday.How can i upload software from my srt4922?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kedzht(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2018
Olakazz:

How much for the dish? And for installation?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 5:58pm On May 09, 2018
#50,000 for the dish only
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 6:03pm On May 09, 2018
kedzht:

How much for the dish? And for installation?
#50,000 for dish only.installer are many here on 08035707899
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:18pm On May 09, 2018
Hello my fellow satellites enthusiasm members, I just hope that our 18 white horse will continue to drink water cos one of our arc enemies CTL has started using our horse to entertain it's customers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2018
sunene1:
Hello my fellow satellites enthusiasm members, I just hope that our 18 white horse will continue to drink water cos one of our arc enemies CTL has started using our horse to entertain it's customers.
They must be crazy. I thought they were using Arabian horse before. Wonders shall never end
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2018
sunene1:
They have been using it for 2months now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
hello I like to know if joy prime is still showing my signal has been 0% since yesterday I want to know if the painter that worked on my house yesterday tampered with the dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
Hello all.
May I know where to get the latest SW for DIGISTAR 9800HD receiver?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
sunene1:
What's really wrong with some folks.. they did it to etv.,startimes and now...it must be a virus infection that has no cure...or maybe some members here do business for CTL; Do now understand why some earlier folks never gave information on such finds and were able to enjoy them for years...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2018
Olayinkaoj:
Hello all.
May I know where to get the latest SW for DIGISTAR 9800HD receiver?
Thanks in advance.

I shall be grateful if you people can assist me on where I can get the software update for my POWER STAR HD decoder PS 2018F

Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SimpleTee: 10:31pm On May 09, 2018
god2baski:
hello I like to know if joy prime is still showing my signal has been 0% since yesterday I want to know if the painter that worked on my house yesterday tampered with the dish

Yes, the Joy Prime is working
In fact, all other scrambled channels in this selection with dollar sign which were released or opened for free viewing last week are still open and free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 12:02am On May 10, 2018
sunene1:
it really disturbing, let always hope for the best,God ll vindicate all our enemies
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 3:27am On May 10, 2018
SimpleTee:

Yes, the Joy Prime is working
In fact, all other scrambled channels in this selection with dollar sign which were released or opened for free viewing last week are still open and free
k thanks that means d dish was touch during their work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2018
Morning masters pls HOW DO I INPUT BISS KEY ON AZ FOX DECODER? VERY ORGENT
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2018
House,can't we stop discussing about this white horse for once.We have close to a million registered NL members and close to 3 million unregistered followers,you can never know who is who.No matter how careful and discreet you're in disclosing information it must definitely fall in one wrong hand.some of them are using it to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On May 10, 2018
Good day everyone! Information received from Wizkid states that
Totolink USB wifi model ..N150UA
is the best for strong receivers
Also promised to enable connection to Android devices in newer models....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinolasegun21(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2018
Please my people I want to use consat decoder to view multitv,how can I add/edit frequencies on the decoder. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.