Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445685 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2018
abohwun:
Strongest is a HD decorder which autorall powervu and it has biss function so get a qualified installer to install for you channels base on the type of dish(es) at your disposal.
pls sir how can I input biss manually on this decoder called strongest thank
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by click101: 2:07pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tuoyo9729(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2018
Pls i need a fairly used srt 4950/4955b if u av one u can call or whatsapp 07036010655.lagos only
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tuoyo9729(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
Any strong ftc decoder for sale in lag.call/whatsapp 07036010655
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=click101 posted=67471364][/quote]
Welcome click101 to the Forum.. hope you will enjoy "hanging around"
Anyway, from your quote,I see you've been doing some reading.... will be expecting a lot more of your research..,....so long!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2018
flamesbaba:
pls sir how can I input biss manually on this decoder called strongest thank
Press the green buton or blue biss menu will surface or goto menu, multi media you will see patch open it and scroll to biss menu using volume key.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TheWatchDog(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
Please can someone do "blind scanning " on SRT4950 decoder?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 5:46pm On May 11, 2018
Pls i need active afn key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 11, 2018
ManirBK:
Hello bro! Since response to your request cannot be "splash" here,
Kindly provide contact Everytime!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 11, 2018
TheWatchDog:
Please can someone do "blind scanning " on SRT4950 decoder?.
Yes bro! Almost every strong receiver..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 11, 2018
Folks!, the beauty of strong receivers is, one can easily copy a working firmware from a receiver and transfer it to another to bring it to the same standard.
Say, you have a brand new decoder and you are locked on to any "Goodies" and need some " gas" to fuel it ,(keys to be precise) just drop your strong receiver specs.and any member with similar receiver (full of GAS) will only have to upload the firmware and send it to you so you avoid the stress..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
Hello folks! A lot of times contact to my email doesn't go through.. believe network problems.. could use WhatsApp... it's proven to be better...(+233269572446)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:03pm On May 11, 2018
ManirBK:
01234five 6seven89abcd
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyramob: 10:07pm On May 11, 2018
Hello Gurus of the house please come to my aid, I bought skysat s2020 decoder and I was told its a biss key autoroll decoder. I connected router to the decoder and the YouTube is working very well but it wasn't able to autoroll any biss key. Please help me with autoroll software and the procedures to take. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 11, 2018
Ismy5000:

01234five 6seven89abcd
Bro! we do appreciate your enthusiasm but the alacrity exhibited here presently is well you know, not very helpful!!!
We don't dig our own graves and blame someone else for burying us in it... This Month of May, the encryption is going to be improved and if this continues,it will finally be changed....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2018
yawwilson:
Good day everyone! Information received from Wizkid states that
Totolink USB wifi model ..N150UA
is the best for strong receivers
Also promised to enable connection to Android devices in newer models....

the thing is where do we get it from
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2018
yawwilson:

Bro! we do appreciate your enthusiasm but the alacrity exhibited here presently is well you know, not very helpful!!!
We don't dig our own graves and blame someone else for burying us in it... This Month of May, the encryption is going to be improved and if this continues,it will finally be changed....
Exactly,let them always find a means to transport the heay load to the recipient,instead of damaging our lane with it!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2018
seyramob:
Hello Gurus of the house please come to my aid, I bought skysat s2020 decoder and I was told its a biss key autoroll decoder. I connected router to the decoder and the YouTube is working very well but it wasn't able to autoroll any biss key. Please help me with autoroll software and the procedures to take. Thanks
It does'nt autorall biss key, but it autorall powervu. Why not input it manually and save yourself the stress.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On May 12, 2018
god2baski:

the thing is where do we get it from
Good day bro!!...saw it on AliEXpress(online shop) you can also check ,just use Google search
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day bro!!...saw it on AliEXpress(online shop) you can also check ,just use Google search
house pls lnb position on 9e thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obifrank: 11:49am On May 12, 2018
This new channels from Cameroon on 3'w are real classy. Not on the class of FTA cos content is out of this world. Haven't switch to my Dstv since I did the blind scan this morning.
Real Black TV
My Music TV
Real Black TV 2
My Movies.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpokwes(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2018
tstv now available in warri,call now for your purchase and installation.08063334404.happy viewing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2018
For those watching TSTV are, all the transponders active?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cyril497: 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
Obifrank:
This new channels from Cameroon on 3'w are real classy. Not on the class of FTA cos content is out of this world. Haven't switch to my Dstv since I did the blind scan this morning.
Real Black TV
My Music TV
Real Black TV 2
My Movies.

Enjoy.
I saw it yesterday, very interesting F.T.A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
flamesbaba:
house pls lnb position on 9e thanks
7o'clock
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
cyril497:
I saw it yesterday, very interesting F.T.A
Tp and frequency pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2018
Obifrank:
Real Black TV
My Music TV
Real Black TV 2
My Movies.

Enjoy.
Tp and frequency pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tp and frequency pls
NASA TV HD
MUVI TV
MUVI AFRICA UNITE
Z-TV
MUVI BAKADOLI
BABY TV
JIMJAM
SCIENCE EUROPE HD
NatGeo Gold
Investigation Dis
CBS Reality
Pinoy Novela
ZNBC TV
Muvi Emmanuel
Muvi Prism Africa
HC Zambia
Fox sports
Fox sports 2
MBC2
MBC Max
MBC action
Muvi nyimbo
BET
MBC 4
FOX Ent Africa
Fox life
BBC world news
Al Jazeera English
Nonkas TV
Diamond TV
MBC plus power

all are free to air wit this frq 10930h30000 at 7°e enjoy when it last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cyril497: 11:15pm On May 12, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tp and frequency pls
11060 v 4166
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2018
Obifrank:
Real Black TV
My Music TV
Real Black TV 2
My Movies.

Enjoy.
Thanks alot for d vital info.That is d spirit.Most times we just forget to blindscan once in a while,funnily enough,that is when something awesome crops up.Its emergence makes that very axis very fascinating because hitherto once tstv was off,everything abt that zone became boring.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
cyril497:
11060 v 4166
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2018
DonPerry:
Thanks alot for d vital info.That is d spirit.Most times we just forget to blindscan once in a while,funnily enough,that is when something awesome crops up.Its emergence makes that very axis very fascinating because hitherto once tstv was off,everything abt that zone became boring.
Got it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.