Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446997 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2022
tonimenia:

My Dear,
The code is your phone WiFi settings.
Follow these steps.
1. Go to your phone's Settings.
2. Click on Network & Internet.
3. Click on WiFi.
4. Click on Add Network.
5. Change None ( on the Security) to
WPA/WPA2-Personal Or
WPA2-Personal
depending on what you see there.
6. Click on show password,
Then, enter the password you see there
on your Satellite Decoder and save then,
Connect your WiFi.

The code is not from me brother,my hotspot is password free. The problem is that , it ask for activation code to access IPTV ,xtream , YouTube and so on. Thanks sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aroseyi(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2022
Crystal xtream IPTV account

Ottbest IPTV account

Dino IPTV account

Mhiptv account

Crazy IPTV account

Forever Apollo IPTV

Myhd IPTV

E vision IPTV for surplus decoder and android device

If you need any of this IPTV chat me on WhatsApp 08062272279

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2022
acorntree:

Get csat pro extra satellite receiver. It's good. It's around 14k now in Alaba international market

Please what of Mediastar decoders of same range ( I don't know any) I want to get back to FTA, I just need a 'normal' decoder(with H.265)that can run with the normal 90cm satellites. I never get space and money to invest in BUD grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by acorntree(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2022
rapthugx:

Please what of Mediastar decoders of same range ( I don't know any) I want to get back to FTA, I just need a 'normal' decoder(with H.265)that can run with the normal 90cm satellites. I never get space and money to invest in BUD grin
I don't much about mediaster decoder. But you check online latest version of this decoder if it can support hvec 265
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Agparis100: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
Can I still use that old hitv decoder for free satellite channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HilcomTech(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
Good evening gurus,

Pls I need a good FTA installer in Abuja.

I have 2 dish of sizes 90cm with 6LNBs.
I would like to receive the following satellites.
16E, 28E, 42E, 45E, and 51E.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2022
HilcomTech:
Good evening gurus,

Pls I need a good FTA installer in Abuja.
I am here. 08161822951
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HilcomTech(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ameboperoo:

I am here. 08161822951

Can you work it out?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2022
HilcomTech:

Can you work it out?
Sure.
How about diseqc switch?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2022
acorntree:

Get csat pro extra satellite receiver. It's good. It's around 14k now in Alaba international market
Please how can I buy this online, I am far from Lagos, and I have checked, it is not in my area. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by acorntree(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2022
rapthugx:

Please how can I buy this online, I am far from Lagos, and I have checked, it is not in my area. Thanks.

Order it from Alaba international. Those Ibo boys will send it to your state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
rapthugx:

Aster S150 available, Tiger T20, Lazer,tiger t10, tiger one million available contact on WhatsApp 07033543115
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmsana: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
I need your advice and recommendations on these 2 device.

Who knows where to buy in alaba international? Or I should just order it on AliExpress

GTMedia GT Combo DVB-S2/T2/C Android 9.0 TV BOX 4K 8K Satellite Receiver 2GB 16GB 2.4G/5G WiFi BT4.1 Ccam Voice control Google

Or

Mecool hybrid satellite decoder

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bahamas95(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Penuelseun:
they are on, rescan your decoder
Please help bro, my aunty's C-Sat decoder has stopped working. She said her son mistakenly entered the default settings and all the channels ain't working. I have done everything possible yet no solution......Do you have any solution?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
Please help bro, my aunty's C-Sat decoder has stopped working. She said her son mistakenly entered the default settings and all the channels ain't working. I have done everything possible yet no solution......Do you have any solution?
Seems like the channels have been deleted, you will have to rescan them
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bahamas95(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Penuelseun:
Seems like the channels have been deleted, you will have to rescan them
I have rescanned yet it's still same thing....The decoder isn't showing any information.

Anyday I go there I will try again sha. Someone told me the fault can't be rectified unless I take it to the company, don't know if he's right.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotayo9177: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
I need someone who can help me install FTA in Ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by acorntree(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
I have rescanned yet it's still same thing....The decoder isn't showing any information.

Anyday I go there I will try again sha. Someone told me the fault can't be rectified unless I take it to the company, don't know if he's right.

No fault, all channels selected. Go to satellite list, manual type the satellite name and create the frequency you want to scan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bahamas95(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
acorntree:

No fault, all channels selected. Go to satellite list, manual type the satellite name and create the frequency you want to scan
Thanks for your assistance, you know am a layman. I don't understand what you mean by satellite name. What should I type as the satellite name?

Secondly how do I create the frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Unluckrees(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
Thanks for your assistance, you know am a layman. I don't understand what you mean by satellite name. What should I type as the satellite name?

Contact your installer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by acorntree(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:

The decoder has been reset to factory default. So you need to reconfigure and set it up again. Chat me up on WhatsApp . I will guide you using different picture. Which satellite package on it before? Is it nigcomsat, tstv, multitv etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:

contact me on WhatsApp, will guide you through
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bahamas95(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Penuelseun:
contact me on WhatsApp, will guide you through
Alright bro, I will write you later then we fix time for that. I am not in her house now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Laudbtc: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello guys, please I need your assistance in setting up FTA.
1. Can I use my existing dstv basin and Lnb for FTA or buy a new basin ?
2. What is the best decoder to buy for it?
3. Any credible seller that can waybill to delta state?
4. Can I have it setup all by myself ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
emmsana:
I need your advice and recommendations on these 2 device.

Who knows where to buy in alaba international? Or I should just order it on AliExpress

GTMedia GT Combo DVB-S2/T2/C Android 9.0 TV BOX 4K 8K Satellite Receiver 2GB 16GB 2.4G/5G WiFi BT4.1 Ccam Voice control Google

Or

Mecool hybrid satellite decoder

Gtmedia supports their TV box for a little while than that of Mecool.
The disadvantage of GT is lack of ram. They need to increase their ram to support modern apps
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Laudbtc:
Hello guys, please I need your assistance in setting up FTA.
1. Can I use my existing dstv basin and Lnb for FTA or buy a new basin ?
2. What is the best decoder to buy for it?
3. Any credible seller that can waybill to delta state?
4. Can I have it setup all by myself ?
If you're in Asaba chart me on 07033543115 I do sent items to an installer there I can link you to him.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
abohwun:
Aster S150 available, Tiger T20, Lazer,tiger t10, tiger one million available contact on WhatsApp 07033543115
Please what is the range of the prices?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
acorntree:

Order it from Alaba international. Those Ibo boys will send it to your state

How do I order from Alaba please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Somebody should pls add me to telegram group, my digit 08.0.53.17.0 . 0 . 0 . Two. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ILuvKIDS: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.
.... So yesterday I visited my friends house and I was amazed when he was watching MBC2, MBC4 and maX satellite directly on his LG TV without a decoder

I later found out it had an inbuilt satellite function, turns out my TV ( Samsung) has same satellite function too.

My question now is?... I used to be very professional with satellite installations even Cband, so I want to attempt to install this dish myself at home even though I'm very rusty now after many years of neglect.

Please I need the symbol rate and frequency, polarisation. Will a 60 or 90cm do the job? ( I didn't have a chance to look at my friends dish size) , also is it one of those satellite I can just install/attach an LNB to an existing dstv dish?

Cc @acorntree
@Ameboperoo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
please where can I locate western union money agent in Abuja, I want to do some foreign transfers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
rapthugx:

Please what is the range of the prices?
chart me on WhatsApp for price

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.