Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5437365 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Teflonarthur(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
bigiyaro:
Since TSTV has packed up again for the one millionth time, I want to get FTA decoder for my kids, am mostly interested in kids channel and mbc channels. Pls any suggestions? Am in Abuja.

Call or WhatsApp 08160478822
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmaachile2(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Teflonarthur:

Call or WhatsApp 08160478822
@bigiyaro: Be careful with the moniker

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
bigiyaro:
Since TSTV has packed up again for the one millionth time, I want to get FTA decoder for my kids, am mostly interested in kids channel and mbc channels. Pls any suggestions? Am in Abuja.

If you in Abuja. send me a mail: piwithgod@gmail.com. I'll show you how to get the best installation at the lowest cost.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bigiyaro(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
adubam:

If you in Abuja. send me a mail: piwithgod@gmail.com. I'll show you how to get the best installation at the lowest cost.
your email is invalid.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bigiyaro(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
emmaachile2:

@bigiyaro: Be careful with the moniker
Thanks Boss.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
bigiyaro:
your email is invalid.

piwithgod@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bigiyaro(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
adubam:

piwithgod@gmail.com
sent you a mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
bigiyaro:
sent you a mail

Ok received.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Laudbtc: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Most installers in my current location in delta state don’t even have a glimpse about tracking Astra 2F, I’ve gone to several stores and they couldn’t even help. Is there a way to do it myself or even a better approach for them to track the satellite for me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Laudbtc:
Most installers in my current location in delta state don’t even have a glimpse about tracking Astra 2F, I’ve gone to several stores and they couldn’t even help. Is there a way to do it myself or even a better approach for them to track the satellite for me?
Most of these installers do not know the satellites by name. Tell them Ghana tv or joy tv. But the best way is to do it yourself!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Laudbtc: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ameboperoo:

Most of these installers do not know the satellites by name. Tell them Ghana tv or joy tv. But the best way is to do it yourself!
Is it possible to track it myself because I don’t have a satellite finder and I already have my dstv installed already, I’m just trying to convert my existing Dstv to free to air in addition to my previous ones.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Laudbtc:

Is it possible to track it myself because I don’t have a satellite finder and I already have my dstv installed already, I’m just trying to convert my existing Dstv to free to air in addition to my previous ones.
Goto page 2158, you might find some useful tips there.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Laudbtc: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
god2baski:

Goto page 2158, you might find some useful tips there.
Much appreciated 🙏
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by showietee: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
adubam:

My neighbor! My neighbor!!...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2023
showietee:

My neighbor! My neighbor!!...

Honourable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Laudbtc:

Much appreciated 🙏

Why not call an installer and learn from him during the cause of installation. You may end up damaging your LNB or Decoder.

I know the installation business is free entering and exit but there's always a learning process in life.

No vex but my free advice to you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Declique:

Please TP to track 45E...
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trippledots(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2023
Please, can anyone point me to the page or advise me on how to watch with iptv account or any other smart TV app with direct user control?

So my ds*v has been giving me headaches, and Installer seems to be doing trial and error each time he comes to check it.... I DON TIRE.

The plan is to watch with internet data, since I just got a smart tv and can install apps on it. But, I want to be able to select resolution so that FHD doesn't suck the data dry, and also be able to watch some normal Ds*v stations especially animal documentary, hollywood movies, news and co.

I am not a sports station person.

I don't want to be paying someone to subscribe either.

I will appreciate any directions please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmaachile2(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Trippledots:
Please, can anyone point me to the page or advise me on how to watch with iptv account or any other smart TV app with direct user control?

So my ds*v has been giving me headaches, and Installer seems to be doing trial and error each time he comes to check it.... I DON TIRE.

The plan is to watch with internet data, since I just got a smart tv and can install apps on it. But, I want to be able to select resolution so that FHD doesn't suck the data dry, and also be able to watch some normal Ds*v stations especially animal documentary, hollywood movies, news and co.

To really enjoy iptv, You may need an iks decoder like the Tiger T10. You can watch plenty stations with only iptv data eg Hotbird 13e, Nilesat 201 (7w), Hispasat, Astra 3b
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hayjayman(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hi any FTA installer in Ikorodu, Lagos that can install 4 different sats on a 1m dish using 4 LNBs though Multiple LNB holder should quote-mention me and reply with his contact details, I will call the person asap. Urgent.
Thanks..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mightyodi: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good afternoon house,bwhich is better to search if new channels have been added, blind scan or auto search. What's the difference between both. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Mightyodi:
Good afternoon house,bwhich is better to search if new channels have been added, blind scan or auto search. What's the difference between both. Thanks
Blind scan will scan the entire satellite position for any active tp. Auto scan will only scan the tp you have preloaded on the satellite.

Auto scan is like searching for a particular topic from a list of books you have selected. While blind scan is searching for the topic in the entire library.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2023
Trippledots:

IPTV without sports is waste. Subscribe low budget GoTV or Startimes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tivta(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Spy360:

Not everyone likes sports oh, to you it's a waste to others it's real entertainment...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2023
tivta:

Not everyone likes sports oh, to you it's a waste to others it's real entertainment...
It's sports that determine how TV is rated. That's because it is live. If you don't do sports, you don't have to spend big on data watching IPTV.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trippledots(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2023
emmaachile2:

To really enjoy iptv, You may need an iks decoder like the Tiger T10. You can watch plenty stations with only iptv data eg Hotbird 13e, Nilesat 201 (7w), Hispasat, Astra 3b

After buying the tiger decoder, am I buying any other thing to watch? Like internet data?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trippledots(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2023
Spy360:

Do they have HD stations?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mightyodi: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2023
Spy360:

Blind scan will scan the entire satellite position for any active tp. Auto scan will only scan the tp you have preloaded on the satellite.

Auto scan is like searching for a particular topic from a list of books you have selected. While blind scan is searching for the topic in the entire library.

Ok sir, now I understand it. But I'm not an installer, if I do blind scan will it still retain the already existing channels I am having at the moment, or it will require some technicality to get the existing channels the installer already searched and stored. Please drop your WhatsApp contact, let me follow up with more conversation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mightyodi:

Ok sir, now I understand it. But I'm not an installer, if I do blind scan will it still retain the already existing channels I am having at the moment, or it will require some technicality to get the existing channels the installer already searched and stored. Please drop your WhatsApp contact, let me follow up with more conversation
All old and new channels will appear.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Scarpon(m): 3:03am On Aug 15, 2023
Teflonarthur:
Hey guys
I'm your sure plug to get you to watch premium dstv channels on fta decoders
Yes I said premium which costs 24500 monthly on dstv

But then you can get same premium access for as low as 5k monthly or 12k for 3 months...

Note: You get to watch every content on dstv
From Epl, laliga, ucl and the like

Contact me to hook you up
Call or WhatsApp: 08160478822
guys how true is this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2023
hayjayman:
Hi any FTA installer in Ikorodu, Lagos that can install 4 different sats on a 1m dish using 4 LNBs though Multiple LNB holder should quote-mention me and reply with his contact details, I will call the person asap. Urgent.
Thanks..
I am readily available. Reach me on 08060150782. Or WhatsApp me on the same number. Hope to hear from you soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.