Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443602 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2023
tizteezy:
Please is Globe TV and Hennes tv on Nigcomsat?

Because I'm using Nigcomsat and I don't have them on my channels list
on multi tv not nigcomsat direction
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Nafizzey:
hi 45°E currently on
now yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Laudbtc: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2023
philipbash:
on multi tv not nigcomsat direction
I’m guessing multi tv is also called joy tv or Ghana tv right?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lucasinho(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Laudbtc:

yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatpic(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
I need a FTA installer in Igando axis in Lagos.

Kindly reach asap - Call/WhatsApp 08031920225.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oronto: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is nicomsat down?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Laudbtc:

Same same, like Chinese will say.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Trippledots:
Please, can anyone point me to the page or advise me on how to watch with iptv account or any other smart TV app with direct user control?

So my ds*v has been giving me headaches, and Installer seems to be doing trial and error each time he comes to check it.... I DON TIRE.

The plan is to watch with internet data, since I just got a smart tv and can install apps on it. But, I want to be able to select resolution so that FHD doesn't suck the data dry, and also be able to watch some normal Ds*v stations especially animal documentary, hollywood movies, news and co.

I am not a sports station person.

I don't want to be paying someone to subscribe either.

I will appreciate any directions please.
since you intend watching on your smart TV with internet, try downloading dstvstream on your TV or phone and then contact me on ubamaholy@gmail.com for login details
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by giggspro(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Any dstv in Onitsha?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
giggspro:
Any dstv in Onitsha?
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by giggspro(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trippledots(m): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hotnholy:
since you intend watching on your smart TV with internet, try downloading dstvstream on your TV or phone and then contact me on ubamaholy@gmail.com for login details

Ok, thanks. Am I painting for the login details, and if yes how much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trippledots(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hotnholy:

Ok, thanks. Am I paying for the login details, and if yes how much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Trippledots:

You will have to pay a small token. Send me an email.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
How can I access customer ID on 2507L chipset sunplus decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Spy360:

IPTV without sports is waste. Subscribe low budget GoTV or Startimes.

Buy low resolution IPTV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Trippledots:
Please, can anyone point me to the page or advise me on how to watch with iptv account or any other smart TV app with direct user control?

So my ds*v has been giving me headaches, and Installer seems to be doing trial and error each time he comes to check it.... I DON TIRE.

The plan is to watch with internet data, since I just got a smart tv and can install apps on it. But, I want to be able to select resolution so that FHD doesn't suck the data dry, and also be able to watch some normal Ds*v stations especially animal documentary, hollywood movies, news and co.

Buy low resolution IPTV that consume lesser data . Like 300mb to 400mb for a full football match . DM 08056554569 for better IPTV with resolution
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aieromon(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Trippledots:

Please note that DSTV has restricted streaming to one device at a time to discourage login sharing.

https://www.dstv.com/en-ng/news/36932/important-notice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
baggiosne:
Another issue that's bothering me is that those channels i mentioned earlier like mbc n some of Yoruba channels are on ses 5 according to what I saw when checked through the said solar television but the dish outside is positioned to DStv angle,infact to my little knowledge on installation,ses 5 should bring the dish facing the sky upright ,,or may b one can still those channels with dish positioned exactly on DStv angle??it kps m Wondering

He just use the ses5 to scan it. The actual position is 42e. Nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DearAminu: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good Evening all.

I’m new here… please I’ve questions to ask.
Does FTA decorder tune to supersport and other notable sports channels?

My decorder is DiGiNet is it possible to scan channels like Aljazeera, Zee cinema, PressTV and local channels like Arise Tv and channelstv?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2023
DearAminu:
Good Evening all.

I’m new here… please I’ve questions to ask.
Does FTA decorder tune to supersport and other notable sports channels?

My decorder is DiGiNet is it possible to scan channels like Aljazeera, Zee cinema, PressTV and local channels like Arise Tv and channelstv?
If you your dish is at 36degree dstv position, you decorder will scan those channel. But you won't have access to watch them since they are not free to air .

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2023
aieromon:

Please note that DSTV has restricted streaming to one device at a time to discourage login sharing.

https://www.dstv.com/en-ng/news/36932/important-notice
Yes. We give one login details to one user. So no wahala on that end.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ikemobi(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Trippledots:

So I have an app that does all what you just said it's contact me if you want 08158223280

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ikemobi(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2023
Trippledots:

So I have an app that does all what you just said it's contact me if you want 08158223280

actually have an. android app that you can watch the latest movie and tv series from all the beat streaming app with live sport news and shows and documentary contact me 08158223280
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DearAminu: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Thank you.
Please are there FTA channels that shows EPL even if it is highlight?
Hotnholy:

If you your dish is at 36degree dstv position, you decorder will scan those channel. But you won't have access to watch them since they are not free to air .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petrusevents(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
hello,
please do we have decoeder that is embedded with netflix, prime, YouTube etc.
i will like to have one if there is.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stubborn82: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hello gurus
Please I want to know if there is any android app for sat finder that one can install on phone,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
DearAminu:
Thank you.
Please are there FTA channels that shows EPL even if it is highlight?
yes we have. Crtv sport hd
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
petrusevents:
hello,
please do we have decoeder that is embedded with netflix, prime, YouTube etc.
i will like to have one if there is.
mediastar and srt 4954h
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Stubborn82:
Hello gurus
Please I want to know if there is any android app for sat finder that one can install on phone,
yes but your phone must have magnetic compass compatibility or else the app will not serve the purpose

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DearAminu: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Thank you 🙏🏾

philipbash:
yes we have. Crtv sport hd
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
philipbash:
now yes
please i want to ask if 12510 H 12500 is the only active tp on 45E

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)