Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438399 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2023
iabdulrazaq:
pls check your pm
You can reach me directly on peterduro@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chifono(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Eldemmi:

Thanks so much sir.
hello bro, please someone introduced one( Magic g60 forever decoder) to me and I don't know much about the decoder, please can you give me the full spec of the decoder before I go for it and does it autoroll boss key and powervu? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gud pm house i had morplex now transmitting on 7east..have anyone try that lately cuz here im unable to hit green on the new t.p
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nwenewo: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Any FTA installer in Umahia, Abia State pls indicate I have work for you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
davosea:
Gud pm house i had morplex now transmitting on 7east..have anyone try that lately cuz here im unable to hit green on the new t.p
yes is true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2023
Please house, where do I get a durable remote for my receiver Strong 4950H, the original follow come spoilt and I bought a new one but to my surprise, it just last for two weeks and spoilt again. Now am I'm in search for another one. Please where do I get an original durable one? Thank you ..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chifono:
hello bro, please someone introduced one( Magic g60 forever decoder) to me and I don't know much about the decoder, please can you give me the full spec of the decoder before I go for it and does it autoroll boss key and powervu? Thanks.

Sadly I don't know anything about this decoder you may look it up on the internet to check it's features
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chifono(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Eldemmi:

Sadly I don't know anything about this decoder you may look it up on the internet to check it's features
thanks so much for the response my bro. Please can you add me to any active satellite group on WhatsApp? I will really appreciate it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timmyblast(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
adubam:

It has some powervu and bisskey channels. So look for decoders that are powervu and bisskey enabled. Tiger T10,T16,T30, T50, T60, Aster, MediaStar
please how much does it cost with dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
timmyblast:
please how much does it cost with dish

Budget 35k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nafizzey:
Please house, where do I get a durable remote for my receiver Strong 4950H, the original follow come spoilt and I bought a new one but to my surprise, it just last for two weeks and spoilt again. Now am I'm in search for another one. Please where do I get an original durable one? Thank you ..

Check Alaba
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by PHILipu1(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Good day,
Please what Sattelite, frequency and TP can I use to track mountain of fire (mfm) on cband?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chifono:
thanks so much for the response my bro. Please can you add me to any active satellite group on WhatsApp? I will really appreciate it.
I don't belong to any group for now. But there many blogs online that deal with satellites stuff. Just google them and also watch YouTube videos. On the last note: there are many gurus here on nairaland that have updated adequate knowledge and I always respect them. If you can read many pages of this thread so will see many works of intelligence that people have contributed.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by phonestic(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
I got my strong style 2040 decoder as free to air... but I don't know how to set it...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timmyblast(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
adubam:

Budget 35k

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timmyblast(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=timmyblast post=126366283][/quote] please my dstv channels is displaying this

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Please house is Nigcomsat back, NTA , IMPACT TV and their likes?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
adubam:

Check Alaba
ok thank you. Please is Nigcomsat on at the moment?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Used Tiger one million 4k decoder for sale
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
hello..i need a 90 cm dish to buy for my FTA installation.. preferably fairly used .. anyone around IKOTUN, EGBEDA, ALIMOSHO, IDIMU OR ISOLO can quote me..
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nafizzey:
ok thank you. Please is Nigcomsat on at the moment?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Topmaike007(m): 4:57am On Oct 15, 2023
adubam:

1.8m can't deliver much. His sure bet is IPTV or Chmax. With Chmax he can enjoy what big dish offers without dish.
please bro can you elaborate on this chmax I don't really understand it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Topmaike007(m): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2023
philipbash:
To back you up, nothing is free. Even in freetown, nothing is free. Those transmitting channels for as free are paying indeed for what we call FTA at our end. For someone using Android box or phone still needs to pay for data to enjoy doenloading of movies. Likewise watcher movies on youtube, Netflix use data as well. The choice is always at the end of the users. If you have money, go for anything you can afford in terms of enjoyment. Forever team Yendu kua
how this forever,chmax work did I need dish to use it I don't really understand please explain abeg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Topmaike007(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2023
adubam:

Very good decoder. That's what I am using. To activate server press F1 7777. With this you can use data to watch IPTV
where did you buy this your own decoder and how much then
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Topmaike007:
please bro can you elaborate on this chmax I don't really understand it

You register your decoder on their site and download the satellite on your decoder and use data to watch free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Topmaike007:
where did you buy this your own decoder and how much then

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Leon2dgh:

How much and location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Topmaike007(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2023
adubam:

if I give you money can you help me get it na Ile ife I dey things like this are not always common
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Topmaike007:
if I give you money can you help me get it na Ile ife I dey things like this are not always common

You can't get that model again for new one easily. Someone advertised 3 months used of T60 for 15k.

New Tiger Decoders are from 22k above now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Topmaike007(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
adubam:

You can't get that model again for new one easily. Someone advertised 3 months used of T60 for 15k.

New Tiger Decoders are from 22k above now.
3 month used on this thread? I couldn't find when I was browsing through the thread
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinna37(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Leon2dgh:
How w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Topmaike007:
3 month used on this thread? I couldn't find when I was browsing through the thread
Not on this thread. On a platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.