Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,449 members, 7,839,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5463760 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayolacz: 11881 H 27500. Somebody who is getting badr 5 @ 26E with 90cm dish shuld input dis above frequency. That's d irib tv feed frequency. If it is scrambled,u can unlock it with d popular irib biss keys
chair pls come and enlighten us more pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazzytech: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Mr, Man upgrade it yourself
Download it here http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=SRT4920_4922_4922A_163p_140821.zip&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East&PHPSESSID=fa3ca5bcb92dca40e67ed06440d80483
Copy file to flash after unziping the file
Plug to decoder and upgrade

thanks, i have downloaded it, but i don't know how to unzip it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
hotobo: your info is useless if you haven't track it with minimal dish of 1.8m because we all its possible to track it with 3m and above
u're so quick to condemn someone else's post...u didn't even allow him receive more reviews before casting him down ITK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
kazzytech:

thanks, i have downloaded it, but i don't know how to unzip it
If you are using windows 7 or 8 on PC, just click on the file and copy the file inside and paste directly to the flash drive.

On Android, long press the file and look for the option to extract. You can use the applications below if you don't have an unzipping app.

If using an Android phone see here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.fm

Or a tablet click here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.fm.hd

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
tonididdy: chair pls come and enlighten us more pls
For IRIB bro u need a 1.3m dish n above
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nico4luv: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls. i try dis freq 10804v30000 for RDV and yet is nt working well . can one help pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls ma gurus i nid an absolute n sincere ansa,as a newbie i trackd astra2f wit ma 1.2m dish n srt4922 decoder @ 79-80% sig strengt nd got only d multi tv channels,now LYNGSAT states dat Eutelsat 28A & Astra 2A/2E/2F and BADR 4(mbc channels) are in d same position.......1)how do i need to get all d satlite channels @ dsame tym?...blindscan or go 4 a bigger 1.8m dish nd universal lnb as pictured in page 328......2)wat major frequency do u advice as feed to track all d inter-related channels.....3)wat lnb nd disecq do u advice?...im confusd again,bt if u giv me d simple apprioprate ansa i'll cope,im a fast learner pls HELP ME i depend on u pple...GOD bless u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dejavou(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2014
bodetheo: @DEJAVOU PLS GIVE ME D T.P OF DAT UR MBC 1 TO 4 COS MINE IS NOT BRINGING IT. IT ONLY BRINGS MBC TV WHICH IS EVEN SCRAMBLED ON MY 2ND 3M DISH WITH MY SUPERMASS CBAND LNB
11559 V 27500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shupsyBaba(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello all, I greet o!

What i want is simple

I want to be able to watch live EPL matches,
Loads of documentaries, cartoons & possibly movies

I have a strong 4922a decoder someone installed for me but 95% of
the channels are locked with the $ showing

The decoder is connected to two dishes - (60 & 90 i think) Ku not C-band sha.
It picks a few channels on AMOS 5k (all locked of course) and quite a lot on 68.5E Intelsat 20K (mostly
locked also).

The second picks 0.0E (Adom, Africa TV3, 4kids and other funny stations around 12.523(v) 27.000 range).

Now I dont mind paying some amount monthly just not 11K or whatever
ridiculous price "THEY" are charging now and I don't want issues with the LAW,
piracy, hacking and what'snot.

I dont mind DIY, so am ok with instructions and how-to guidelines.

Your kind feedback / advice will be appreciated.

Regards

(I hope posting on 2 threads isn't considered as spamming)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
shupsyBaba: Hello all, I greet o!

What i want is simple

It picks a few channels on AMOS 5k (all locked of course) and quite a lot on 68.5E Intelsat 20K (mostly
locked also).

The second picks 0.0E (Adom, Africa TV3, 4kids and other funny stations around 12.523(v) 27.000 range).

Regards

Go and buy dst* decoder and b subscribing or buy ctl decoder if you are in the coverage area. Their subscription is cheaper than the former.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2014

What i want is simple

locked also).

Regards
?
hahaha you want to watch EPL? Guy go dstv office and your problems will be solved but for free to air you might not get what you want all the time
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Mrng House, pls gurus in d House, I jst wanna confirm, is it possible to get different channels at a particular position, wit different freq nd diff sat, lik astra2f is @ 28.2 east, same wit eutelsat28a all @ d same position wit diff cHannels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by westwinds: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Morning house...

I used 4053 H 27500 and i got green... however, the signal was 53-55% no matter how i tried to tweak lnb. I did blind scan and got almost all the other channels except the irib package... Tracking was done on 1m dish with strong c-band lnbf.... Please anyone kindly suggest my next course of action to get the irib...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Malix:
For IRIB bro u need a 1.3m dish n above
that guy was talking about irib on kuband
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
westwinds: Morning house...

I used 4053 H 27500 and i got green... however, the signal was 53-55% no matter how i tried to tweak lnb. I did blind scan and got almost all the other channels except the irib package... Tracking was done on 1m dish with strong c-band lnbf.... Please anyone kindly suggest my next course of action to get the irib...
u never start...depends on your location tho otherwise that 1m will never ever see irib cos that signal strnght alone is way way too low
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2014
tonididdy: that guy was talking about irib on kuband
He should go n check again,he made a mistake
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
loj1: Pls ma gurus i nid an absolute n sincere ansa,as a newbie i trackd astra2f wit ma 1.2m dish n srt4922 decoder @ 79-80% sig strengt nd got only d multi tv channels,now LYNGSAT states dat Eutelsat 28A & Astra 2A/2E/2F and BADR 4(mbc channels) are in d same position.......1)how do i need to get all d satlite channels @ dsame tym?...blindscan or go 4 a bigger 1.8m dish nd universal lnb as pictured in page 328......2)wat major frequency do u advice as feed to track all d inter-related channels.....3)wat lnb nd disecq do u advice?...im confusd again,bt if u giv me d simple apprioprate ansa i'll cope,im a fast learner pls HELP ME i depend on u pple...GOD bless u
pls ansa ma question na,i asked b4 evry1 nd u pple just ignored it lyk dat,pls ansa dis questn 4 God's sake
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014

What i want is simple

locked also).

Regards

Don't mind those people discouraging you.
Just get a bigger dish say 1.8m, and a C-band lnb, then track Irib at Arabsat 20e, and you can watch enough EPL for a week plus UCL and even La liga. You can search previous pages for more info.

Mind you posting same on different threads is spamming. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2014
westwinds: Morning house...

Bro get a bigger dish of size 1.3 n above den irib wil b dancin on ur tv screen
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Hi guys... Am kinda new here, i dey hail una work here. I did a manual scan with 12419 v 29900 on 17.0E amos 5 and the signal is 72 but most of the channels are scrambled e.g bein sports, dubai sports, fox sports and so many others. Is there any way out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
mtchris: Hi guys... Am kinda new here, i dey hail una work here. I did a manual scan with 12419 v 29900 on 17.0E amos 5 and the signal is 72 but most of the channels are scrambled e.g bein sports, dubai sports, fox sports and so many others. Is there any way out
so for your mind u thing u can open them free like that
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
xnnalvin:
Bro get a bigger dish of size 1.3 n above den irib wil b dancin on ur tv screen
equally you can have it on 1.2meter dish offset.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
loj1: Pls ma gurus i nid an absolute n sincere ansa,as a newbie i trackd astra2f wit ma 1.2m dish n srt4922 decoder @ 79-80% sig strengt nd got only d multi tv channels,now LYNGSAT states dat Eutelsat 28A & Astra 2A/2E/2F and BADR 4(mbc channels) are in d same position.......1)how do i need to get all d satlite channels @ dsame tym?...blindscan or go 4 a bigger 1.8m dish nd universal lnb as pictured in page 328......2)wat major frequency do u advice as feed to track all d inter-related channels.....3)wat lnb nd disecq do u advice?...im confusd again,bt if u giv me d simple apprioprate ansa i'll cope,im a fast learner pls HELP ME i depend on u pple...GOD bless u
let me give you an insight......first of all, not all satellite on the same degree you can get depend on the one that has a footprint that cover your geographical location. Only astra 2f on 28% have a footprint that cover nig the rest are european footprint which is too far however u can track footprint that does not cover your locatn but a little closer (fringe reception) and that is where bigger and stronger LNB come to play. but u can equally get mahgreb footprint(badr5) because 28 and 26 is close and moreso, mahgred covers nigeria while other footprint on the same badr5 does not but can be track with big dish. Not to confuse u..."There are different footprint on a particular satellite angle for instance on 26% there are footprint like Badr-4 Ku Band BSS, Badr-4 Ku Band MBC, Badr-5 Ku-Band Pan-Arab BSS-FSS, Badr-6 C Band, Badr-4 Ku Band FSS, Badr-5 Ku-Band Central-Asia Beam BSS-FSS, Badr-5 Ku-Band Maghreb (Steerable) BSS, Badr-6 Ku Band BSS. Also the size of dish to get fringe satellite depend on your geo-location so u need to state your location, what u have in mind to track, tools you already have to help you kick start from there. I hope dis leaves you better than yesterday. Cheer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DARELESTIN(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ all any solution to MBC Madagascar. Whether there is another tp for them
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesmac1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
ayolacz: 11881 H 27500. Somebody who is getting badr 5 @ 26E with 90cm dish shuld input dis above frequency. That's d irib tv feed frequency. If it is scrambled,u can unlock it with d popular irib biss keys
I am seeing too much confusion on this thread. This IRIB tp has footprint for Central Asia not Maghreb. The only Ku channels from Badr 5 reaching Nigeria with 1.8m dish or less are on 12303H. For IRIB you need to use Arabsat 5 C-band at 20 east.
Talk of MBC channels at 21 east is also useless unless you have a very large dish and they are not free-to-air.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
akplatnum2005: let me give you an insight......first of all, not all satellite on the same degree you can get depend on the one that has a footprint that cover your geographical location. Only astra 2f on 28% have a footprint that cover nig the rest are european footprint which is too far however u can track footprint that does not cover your locatn but a little closer (fringe reception) and that is where bigger and stronger LNB come to play. but u can equally get mahgreb footprint(badr5) because 28 and 26 is close and moreso, mahgred covers nigeria while other footprint on the same badr5 does not but can be track with big dish. Not to confuse u..."There are different footprint on a particular satellite angle for instance on 26% there are footprint like Badr-4 Ku Band BSS, Badr-4 Ku Band MBC, Badr-5 Ku-Band Pan-Arab BSS-FSS, Badr-6 C Band, Badr-4 Ku Band FSS, Badr-5 Ku-Band Central-Asia Beam BSS-FSS, Badr-5 Ku-Band Maghreb (Steerable) BSS, Badr-6 Ku Band BSS. Also the size of dish to get fringe satellite depend on your geo-location so u need to state your location, what u have in mind to track, tools you already have to help you kick start from there. I hope dis leaves you better than yesterday. Cheer

Pls oh, abeg; I have a 60cm dish locked on Amos 5, shouldn't I be getting ATN because having scanned it didn't show.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
jamesmac1:
I am seeing too much confusion on this thread. This IRIB tp has footprint for Central Asia not Maghreb. The only Ku channels from Badr 5 reaching Nigeria with 1.8m dish or less are on 12303H. For IRIB you need to use Arabsat 5 C-band at 20 east.
Talk of MBC channels at 21 east is also useless unless you have a very large dish and they are not free-to-air.

oga smallest dish to get mbc 1-4 & co?

c or ku?

nilesat?

eutelsat?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
There is this device called satellite finder, am not referring to a software pls. It is a device with a screen. How much is it and where can I get it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls gurus in d ause has any1 noticed if irib crack in d evenin time...pls I nid urgent replies pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kentheking: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
please can i nail intelsat 20 my tv wit srt4651x
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
coderXO:
oga smallest dish to get mbc 1-4 & co?
nilesat?
from your location ..it is better you use 3meter dish or above for nilesat 102 and 201@ 7west!...MBC channels are currently on nilesat 102 @ 7west.. but MBC Will move cos there will be permanent blackouts on nilesat 102 before September 2015!keep your fingers crossed... hehehe!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
akplatnum2005: let me give you an insight......first of all, not all satellite on the same degree you can get depend on the one that has a footprint that cover your geographical location. Only astra 2f on 28% have a footprint that cover nig the rest are european footprint which is too far however u can track footprint that does not cover your locatn but a little closer (fringe reception) and that is where bigger and stronger LNB come to play. but u can equally get mahgreb footprint(badr5) because 28 and 26 is close and moreso, mahgred covers nigeria while other footprint on the same badr5 does not but can be track with big dish. Not to confuse u..."There are different footprint on a particular satellite angle for instance on 26% there are footprint like Badr-4 Ku Band BSS, Badr-4 Ku Band MBC, Badr-5 Ku-Band Pan-Arab BSS-FSS, Badr-6 C Band, Badr-4 Ku Band FSS, Badr-5 Ku-Band Central-Asia Beam BSS-FSS, Badr-5 Ku-Band Maghreb (Steerable) BSS, Badr-6 Ku Band BSS. Also the size of dish to get fringe satellite depend on your geo-location so u need to state your location, what u have in mind to track, tools you already have to help you kick start from there. I hope dis leaves you better than yesterday. Cheer
tnks alot 4 d ansa,bt accordin 2 page 328 picture,in one word wat other satelite can mbc channels be captured easily 2geda wit irib package on 1.8m?.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.