Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5432244 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
graphicicon:
this is amos 5 and multi tv setup on 60cm dish
wat did u use as ur lnb holder for multi tv! And I'm a bit surprise cox its way closer dan it ought to be. D primary nd offset lnb seem to be in equal length and height. Wats up!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
For those asking for etv hyde pack, it is trackable with 60cm dish, just use 12.015 V 2950 to track it and make sure that ur signal quality is up to 82 to 85%, then put 12.710 V 04.430 for etv hyde park, then put 12.734 V 04.430 for etv cape town, my etv hyde park is active now, but no programme running now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
flashyberry:
wat did u use as ur lnb holder for multi tv! And I'm a bit surprise cox its way closer dan it ought to be. D primary nd offset lnb seem to be in equal length and height. Wats up!
@flashberry, the multi tv LNB is higher than the amos 5 LNB to the left while standing at the front of the dish, i use pipe strap and tin iron to hang it, but to all thanks to my sat finder that made the work so easy for me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
graphicicon:
@flashberry, the multi tv LNB is higher than the amos 5 LNB to the left while standing at the front of the dish, i use pipe strap and tin iron to hang it, but to all thanks to my sat finder that made the work so easy for me.
do u ve d fake 4669XII software pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
graphicicon:
For those asking for etv hyde pack, it is trackable with 60cm dish, just use 12.015 V 2950 to track it and make sure that ur signal quality is up to 82 to 85%, then put 12.710 V 04.430 for etv hyde park, then put 12.734 V 04.430 for etv cape town, my etv hyde park is active now, but no programme running now.

pls is etv cape town currently fta on that TP at ses 5.... If not do u have d biss key 4 it..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tundemogba12(m): 3:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Please assist me with tv3 biss keys. My email is tundemogba@yahoo.com or Watsapp me on 07035039927. Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
guys i think i have discover how to trick your dish pan to give you 90% quality and 90% signal strength i have tested it on 12015v29950 and it worked,today i will test it on my Amos 5 and other dish,then i will get back to you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:
guys i think i have discover how to trick your dish pan to give you 90% quality and 90% signal strength i have tested it on 12015v29950 and it worked,today i will test it on my Amos 5 and other dish,then i will get back to you
this new trick dose not alter your dish settings
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2014
graphicicon:
do i have to shake my pan for that please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:
chief suspense, nice job we are waiting for u sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
akplatnum2005:
chief suspense, nice job we are waiting for u sir.
give me 20 min
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samw: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2014
What kind of decoder will I use to track ses 5 is it mpeg 4 or mpeg 2 decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2014
guys, just tilt it open a little and watch the your signal strength grow from 45%-90%
NOTE----tilt the right side,or the left depending on the side that give u the highest signal,before you use the pliers use your fingers to do it first after when you have gotten the right side you can use the pilers ,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:
guys, just tilt it open a little and watch the your signal strength grow from 45%-90%
NOTE----tilt the right side,or the left depending on the side that give u the highest signal,before you use the pliers use your fingers to do it first after when you have gotten the right side you can use the pilers ,
sorry guys the image refuse to load,ok if you look at your dish that round edge that is surrounding the entire body of the dish that is bent downward tilt like you want to open it thats the trick
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2014
@tundemogba12.
https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/596

tundemogba12:
Please assist me with tv3 biss keys. My email is tundemogba@yahoo.com or Watsapp me on 07035039927. Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2014
@Samw. Use MPEG-4 compliant decoder.E.g 4922A,4669X,4699XII,etc.

Samw:
What kind of decoder will I use to track ses 5 is it mpeg 4 or mpeg 2 decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2014
@flashyberry. Talk to Ussals

flashyberry:
do u ve d fake 4669XII software pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
blexxonmak:
@flashyberry. Talk to Ussals

how do I contact him nw?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
freshp:
@All,
The moderator has done us proud by being magnanimous enough to open this new "Part 6 sort of"thread of the FTA.

1.We are pleased implored not to use this space to curse,mudsling or do whatever you might call what happened in the last season.WE need to be focused now. . .issues of card-sharing,D**gl* or Clines should be restricted to the backyard(off forum).

2.This time around let us try to see how we can nail fringe birds with the latest technologies available within our reach.
let us discover birds that are near yet so far away and bring them down

3.Let us see if we the members of this forum can create our own FTA transmission station so that we can beam NTA,CHANNELS,MITV AND OTHERS to fellow Nigerians since Nigerians with means have decided to put the stations beyond our reach(You all know what i mean).

4.Finally My Fellow FTA N/Landers,Peace is just the thing. . .put your questions across in a gentleman's manner and you are sure of getting a prompt response.

thank you.
VIVA FTA
Thanks for your candid advice. Looking foward to learn in this thread since i am a newbie. Pls kindly update me with the latest fta channels and how to track them. Thanks
freshp:
@All,
The moderator has done us proud by being magnanimous enough to open this new "Part 6 sort of"thread of the FTA.

1.We are pleased implored not to use this space to curse,mudsling or do whatever you might call what happened in the last season.WE need to be focused now. . .issues of card-sharing,D**gl* or Clines should be restricted to the backyard(off forum).

2.This time around let us try to see how we can nail fringe birds with the latest technologies available within our reach.

3.Let us see if we the members of this forum can create our own FTA transmission station so that we can beam NTA,CHANNELS,MITV AND OTHERS to fellow Nigerians since Nigerians with means have decided to put the stations beyond our reach(You all know what i mean).

4.Finally My Fellow FTA N/Landers,Peace is just the thing. . .put your questions across in a gentleman's manner and you are sure of getting a prompt response.

thank you.
VIVA FTA
Thanks for your candid advice. Looking foward to learn in this thread since i am a newbie. Pls kindly update me with the latest fta channels and how to track them. Thanks
freshp:
@All,

thank you.
VIVA FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
@SweetWJ. RULE#18: Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls guys i want to know if there are other channels dat can b opend wit biss keys apart from Multi Tv TV3. If there are any, pls kindly let me know and how to go about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
@blexxonmak, am realy sorry abt dat. Am a newbie here so all of u shud accept my apologies. It wont b repeated again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
@flashyberry. https://www.nairaland.com/ussals

flashyberry:
how do I contact him nw?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
@xnnalvin. It simply means that you needed a bigger pan to lock on those transponders.You can also try your luck with high end lnbs.

xnnalvin:
M gettin xo angry wit me nt bein able to nail dis bein sport1 to 16hd in lagos wit 4.4m dish,i get only d mbc1-4 wit only 1 beinsport news station...dnt knw y d remainin stations ar nt popin out pls gurus giv me clue to nail dis sat.....nilesat7west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:

Are you sure that dish is OK .you need not tilting your dish at any point except if the dish is defect.
A good dish should be pointed directly to your desired satellite and gives good signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:
sorry guys the image refuse to load,ok if you look at your dish that round edge that is surrounding the entire body of the dish that is bent downward tilt like you want to open it thats the trick

That is to give the dish some little gain if only you are fortunate to get it right but remember you stand the chance of deflecting part of the convergence rays away from the focal point where your lb can catch the full signals coming from the surface of your dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
blexxonmak:
@xnnalvin. It simply means that you needed a bigger pan to lock on those transponders.You can also try your luck with high end lnbs.

You don't need to kill yourself because of beibsports
With your 4.4m you can enjoy better package than bein..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
@SweetWJ.As a newbie the first step should be to go through the twenty-one (21) commandments before making a post.
By the way have you read about ARABSAT -5C (IRIB),AMOS 5 (AIT,etc),EUTELSAT 7A/B (MUVI TV) and
SES 5 (etv feeds).

SweetWJ:
@blexxonmak, am realy sorry abt dat. Am a newbie here so all of u shud accept my apologies. It wont b repeated again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
graphicicon:
This etv Hyde park what are they into football,, news, movies?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
xnnalvin:
M gettin xo angry wit me nt bein able to nail dis bein sport1 to 16hd in lagos wit 4.4m dish,i get only d mbc1-4 wit only 1 beinsport news station...dnt knw y d remainin stations ar nt popin out pls gurus giv me clue to nail dis sat.....nilesat7west
4.4m?that dish size should be able to lock digiturk at 7east!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks @blexxonmak. I read the rules as a newbie and understood it well my mistake was that i didn't clear the quote before posting as i thought it wont appear.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
As for ur question @blexxonmak, i only knw of AIT. Can u kindly assist me wit d rest? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.