Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442469 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2014
mtchris:
I don't have ur time

@ mtchris,
don't be like this, we are not fighting. I just want you to learn and be different from ordinary installer and that is why I was pointing out your mistake, I was not trying to embarrass you. I would like you to visit lyngsat and flysat and study some writeup there. Make up sometimes and visit other satellites forum to acquire more knowledge.

@ microgiant,
I noticed that the guy is a newbie on satellite field and I decided to brush him up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2014
odilibe:
The channels are encrypted! on viaccess 3.0, 4.0,5.0 and cryptoworks...I was talking of encryption! you need to patch your receiver to view channel otherwise with remote! I didn't have problems playing with those channels with my Linux box!
can the likes of 4922, 4922a be patch to dine with this channels?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Dlee1:

@ mtchris,
don't be like this, we are not fighting. I just want you to learn and be different from ordinary installer and that is why I was pointing out your mistake, I was not trying to embarrass you. I would like you to visit lyngsat and flysat and study some writeup there. Make up sometimes and visit other satellites forum to acquire more knowledge.

@ microgiant,
I noticed that the guy is a newbie on satellite field and I decided to brush him up.
no problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Construction of my 3 in 1. Any advice on nailing these birds easily for those already familiar with this setup? Gurus ur attention is highly needed

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
uwaremevoh:
my irib packages keeps cracking at even 86% please what should I do
check ur area if dere is network mast eg mtn,airtel,glo etc n pls giv me feed back den wil tel u y it happenz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
guys i need urgent reply how much dose a 2.3m dish cost in Onitsha or lagos,it seems i should go for that one rather than 1.8m thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by uwaremevoh(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
xnnalvin:

check ur area if dere is network mast eg mtn,airtel,glo etc n pls giv me feed back den wil tel u y it happenz
. No there is no mask at all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
can i nail nilsat 102 here in south eastern part of nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
can i nail nilsat 102 here in south eastern part of nigeria with 1.8m dish
c-band/ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
uwaremevoh:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
In regard to the who is having trouble with irib check your di electric wheather it is inserted in your lnb well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
agkilis:
can i nail nilsat 102 here in south eastern part of nigeria with 1.8m dish
c-band/ku band
no way.3m is ur sure bet
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls guys i want to know if there are other channels dat can b opend wit biss keys apart from Multi Tv TV3. If there are any, pls kindly let me know and how to go about it.
Hello
Please help me with Multi Tv TV33 biss key. Thanks in advance.
Here is my e-mail add; ikennavitalisibe@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
obnelly:

That is to give the dish some little gain if only you are fortunate to get it right but remember you stand the chance of deflecting part of the convergence rays away from the focal point where your lb can catch the full signals coming from the surface of your dish.

A Physicist will not try that clue.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
VITALYSTA:

A Physicist will not try that clue.
well i try it and my 12015 is 90% quality 90% signal strength if my decoder was 100,it would definatly be 100% guaranty.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
sunene1:
no way.3m is ur sure bet
so my 1.8m will be useless in this south eastern part of the country
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
agkilis:
so my 1.8m will be useless in this south eastern part of the country
u can still use it for irib network
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good afternoon my people how are you all, l hope life is treating you all very well.thank you

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
sunene1:
u can still use it for irib network
dose irib 3 show live match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
agkilis:
well i try it and my 12015 is 90% quality 90% signal strength if my decoder was 100,it would definatly be 100% guaranty.

Well all I know is that the focal length could be @ stake here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
blexxonmak:
@harizonal123. Look at page 627.Merging the two pictures into one answers your question.
harizonal123:
Construction of my 3 in 1. Any advice on nailing these birds easily for those already familiar with this setup? Gurus ur attention is highly needed

Hope am in the right path
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
akplatnum2005:
can the likes of 4922, 4922a be patch to dine with this channels?
I have no idea of strong receivers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
sunene1:
no way.3m is ur sure bet

yes way @agkilis. 2.4m gets Nilesat in Southern Nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
@Uwaremevoh ,if ur irib is freezing at 86% try and change ur cable (wire) to a new one. I had similar xperience in d past.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
uwaremevoh:
Den increase ur video mode if its a srt decoda
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
coderXO:

yes way @agkilis. 2.4m gets Nilesat in Southern Nigeria
how much is 2.4m in nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
U said u did nt insult me, callin me an "agent of d devil tv is ur own kind of praise right? Am a newbie in dis site an no one explaind to me dat my questions has been handled previously in past threads and guide me on hw to get my answers. No one told me dat its arule in dis thread not to ask past questions. I dont knw it was a crime. I thuoght i could join in an learn here. I dnt knw dat someone who is a newbie can b abused at will wen he askd questns dat has been previously handled in past threads which he is nt aware of. Thank very much @sunene
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
odilibe:
I have no idea of strong receivers!
thanks, i think my next box will be a DVB-S2 linux box. Need to jingle with those channels oneday someday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
SweetWJ:
U said u did nt insult me, callin me an "agent of d devil tv is ur own kind of praise right? Am a newbie in dis site an no one explaind to me dat my questions has been handled previously in past threads and guide me on hw to get my answers. No one told me dat its arule in dis thread not to ask past questions. I dont knw it was a crime. I thuoght i could join in an learn here. I dnt knw dat someone who is a newbie can b abused at will wen he askd questns dat has been previously handled in past threads which he is nt aware of. Thank very much @sunene
bros i said i'm so sorry.d devil tv i wrote means dstv.that's what we call it here in fta thread.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Micro giant,Dlee1 and Odilibe.Its funny to hear mtchris receiving off foot signal with 60cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edey2real: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
SweetWJ:

I will suggest that you go to the New bie thread and start from the scratch as any question can be attended to there. Also, try to make an effort by going through previous discussion pages. Not that you won't be answered here but everything has its thread and it will be better by going through it that way.
I have been in this forum for more than 5yrs and I still go back pages if I need anything rather than asking. Nobody knows everything but people will want to help when they see that you are making an effort.
Just an advice though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.