Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447841 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
IT4ALL:
who has subscribed on dis old MyTV card and active on 4922 strong decoder? wanna know....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
sorry to disappoint you guys but the truth is that SRT 4922a cannot decrypt encryped channels even tho you suscribe for 1yr,it only decrypts channels tv and WAPtv cos they are "Free-To-View" and only a "paired receiver" (those rechargeable/suscribable decoders with a smartcard before the advent of 4675,4675a,4672,4635 and 4940) and decrypt them,pls i don't work for mytv o before your quoting and bashing...thanks!

somehow i still don't buy this crap. all encryption and decryption is a matter of software, not a matter of hardware.
they just want to milk people to buy new decoders.

another dshittv in the making. what are all the people with 4922 supposed to do? throw it away?
they can pair my middle finger with their buttholes

im not buying any shite 4675,4635,4940.

my 4922 refused all cards with 1.58, when I upgraded to 1.80 Middle East, it accepted the card. However the card has no subscription on it and is not registered.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
life707:
For those with 2.4M and above, ERI tv2 @ 30.5E hasn't failed us for the past four years.

I made an appeal some time back for FTA euthiasts to move up to motorized 2.4M pan dish to avoid all the disappointments of missing in action channels like irib.

Food for thoughts.
we need to talk bro can u forward ur mail to me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
life707:

Subscribe to updates please!
The update came in yesterday live and u are here saying "its being there for long na"
IRIB package has been on badr 5 for long......take it or leave it Mr man
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
life707:
For those with 2.4M and above, ERI tv2 @ 30.5E hasn't failed us for the past four years.

I made an appeal some time back for FTA euthiasts to move up to motorized 2.4M pan dish to avoid all the disappointments of missing in action channels like irib.

Food for thoughts.
Abeg can 1.8m dish nail dis eritv2 in abuja?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emekamexz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
coderXO:

somehow i still don't buy this crap. all encryption and decryption is a matter of software, not a matter of hardware.

another dshittv in the making. what are all the people with 4922 supposed to do? throw it away?

my 4922 refused all cards with 1.58, when I upgraded to 1.80 Middle East, it accepted the card. However the card has no subscription on it and is not registered.

Hi brother, since you have an old card, we will appreciate you subscribe with 800 Naira and update the house of the outcome. Wont be bad.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
safex:

Abeg can 1.8m dish nail dis eritv2 in abuja?
I thought you were marketing Champion decoder,have they stopped showing matches?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
emekamexz:

Hi brother, since you have an old card, we will appreciate you subscribe with 800 Naira and update the house of the outcome. Wont be bad.

already tried on quickteller, it does not recognize the card.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
@All,
Like life707 said above, to enjoy FTA you need minimum of 2.4m and it MUST be motorised.
From my personal experience using my 3-in-1 motorised comstar dish, I find there is very little
of any thing breaking on FTA that escapes my capture. The beloved CHANNELS pictured below which
peeps are agonizing about and for which MYTv is playing the ostrich game on Eutelsat 16A is very
much available FREE on Intelsat 904/C (60E) 3698R, 1666SR. Also, odilibe demonstrated a few days
ago that AIT international, silverbird TV etc is available loud and FREE on Intelsat 23 @53W.
And on top of this if ERI tv2 @30.5E can give us live sport updates, what then is our stress?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Katanka TV, Manchester United TV, MBC 1 are free on 7e but ManU and MBC shows no audio on my 4669xii, maybe it's hd. Someone with hd receiver should check. Sorry i can't provide tp now o, my dad dey incharge of the remote

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Katanka showed live wrestling this evening
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I thought you were marketing Champion decoder,have they stopped showing matches?
na politician comment u dey make; I was giving info&updates n nt marketin.
Besides, is dat d answer 2 my questn?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
GeorgeD1:
@All,
Like life707 said above, to enjoy FTA you need minimum of 2.4m and it MUST be motorised.
From my personal experience using my 3-in-1 motorised comstar dish, I find there is very little
of any thing breaking on FTA that escapes my capture. The beloved CHANNELS pictured below which
peeps are agonizing about and for which MYTv is playing the ostrich game on Eutelsat 16A is very
much available FREE on Intelsat 904/C (60E) 3698R, 1666SR. Also, odilibe demonstrated a few days
ago that AIT international, silverbird TV etc is available loud and FREE on Intelsat 23 @53W.
And on top of this if ERI tv2 @30.5E can give us live sport updates, what then is our stress?
"well there is no shortcuts on FTA viewing otherwise..you pay the price" those near pay TV providers will only take advantage of the smaller antenna users!..hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
mtchris:
Katanka TV, Manchester United TV, MBC 1 are free on 7e but ManU and MBC shows no audio on my 4669xii, maybe it's hd. Someone with hd receiver should check. Sorry i can't provide tp now o, my dad dey incharge of the remote
12604H30000

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
ify4king:
12604H30000
ManU and MBC are they showing on ur receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
mtchris:
ManU and MBC are they showing on ur receiver?
not at all...displaying no audio/video
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
ify4king:
not at all...displaying no audio/video
Sorry no vex o but was it on hd receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2015
mtchris:
dish position, and can 60cm dish track it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 4:41am On Jul 01, 2015
mtchris:
Sorry no vex o but was it on hd receiver?
4922D+
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kareem257: 5:04am On Jul 01, 2015
GeorgeD1:
@All,

Can 2.4m nail Eri Tv2 in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Malcomkelvin:

dish position, and can 60cm dish track it?
Eutelsat 7e 60cm might get it but if you have 90cm use it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
odilibe:
"well there is no shortcuts on FTA viewing otherwise..you pay the price" those near pay TV providers will only take advantage of the smaller antenna users!..hehehehe!
2.4M motorised dish and above is no longer fta, that will be called service provider seriously, space to mount that kind of dish has been an enemy to many of us, since space is not available, and some times finacial constraint impeding some others as well, why some is the time spent on hunting this bird that isn't available. To me the stress in fta that hunting never stops, at the same time is quite fun, so I guess at times we just want real entertainment with a little ease, that's why I expect us to have at least cheap paytv were this may be available at times,

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
coderXO:

ok...try suscribing maybe...just maybe you can start viewing the encrypted channels,and as you said earlier,i believe with a software(the version your decoder accept),it might be able to pair to a smartcard be it new or old.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
mtchris:
Katanka showed live wrestling this evening
Can it be tracked with 90cm dish in Bayelsa?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
eerekake:
Yea!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
eerekake:
Yea!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
eerekake:
It should
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
eerekake:
It should
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Can 2.4m nail Eri Tv2 in lagos? Tried Eri TV this morning on ma 3meter got ...wait....nothing pop up. is there anyone in Lagos Nigeria receiving DAT channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
spartacus11:
2.4M motorised dish and above is no longer fta, that will be called service provider seriously, space to mount that kind of dish has been an enemy to many of us, since space is not available, and some times finacial constraint impeding some others as well, why some is the time spent on hunting this bird that isn't available. To me the stress in fta that hunting never stops, at the same time is quite fun, so I guess at times we just want real entertainment with a little ease, that's why I expect us to have at least cheap paytv were this may be available at times,

2.4 good o but no b small something. I know d kind eyes way look me when I mount 1.8m for another man house. I will just look at d possibility of motorizing my 1.8m and wait till I get my house to mount such dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
rapthugx:

2.4 good o but no b small something. I know d kind eyes way look me when I mount 1.8m for another man house. I will just look at d possibility of motorizing my 1.8m and wait till I get my house to mount such dish.
abeg bros, hw much is 2.4m dish 4 naija?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
rapthugx:

My brother I'm in shoes. I can't wait to have my own house ooo. Where I can mount 6 meter dish and nobody will question me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.