Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441097 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ngr24:
I am sorry to inform you that ACTV has stopped using all MBC stations on Amos 5 after nearly 4 days but still exist on Nilesat 102.
I will surely miss MBC 4 and my favorite program there was U ThINK U CAN DANCE MYTV is happy now because to get that MBC 4 I will have to cough out #1100 to pay for Shashatee package, that won't have been a. Problem if MBC Bolywood was in MYTV too, just painful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Ngr24:
ARABSAT established by Arab league nations, EUTELSAT by EU, ASIASAT by East Asians. Can African union afford to provide AFRISAT?
Let's keep hoping. Maybe someday we will raise glasses at the actualization of that dream.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 4:41am On Aug 05, 2015
3.32p food for 4950 has given me hope,on apstar the sony and animax are ok with no.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
moses4all:
3.32p food for 4950 has given me hope,on apstar the sony and animax are ok with no.
Yes,working well on 4922 too with mouth-watering packages.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Ngr24:

You can still watch MBC 4 on Nilesat 102. Also Azam tv packages on Eutelsat 7E now unscramble all MBC stations but showing no picture.
can 1.8meters in Lagos thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2015
moses4all:
direction direction and dish size with tp thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Ngr24:
ARABSAT established by Arab league nations, EUTELSAT by EU, ASIASAT by East Asians. Can African union afford to provide AFRISAT?

Yes we did but breeze don carry comot him orbital position.
Na juju power we take lunch am na terrestrial power he take commot him orbital position.
The problem with Africans leader is that they are not united they just keep deceiving themselves in that AU meetings.
What stops them from discussing the way forward for Africans in term of agriculture ,health,science ,technology and engineering.etc.in the African union meetings.
Bringing like minded people together all over Africa and encourage them to develop Africa,solve African problem using technology available here in Africa.if possible give them advance training overseas just for the purpose of developing Africa.
I watched Obama yesterday on aljazeera news discussing on the way forward on climate change in the states.I just keep telling myself when will Africa really stand up to tackle their problems.
People were moving/ migrating from Africa to Europe to kill themselves via illegitimate means through land and seas yet we said we have African union.
Fela don't sing am' wetin unite inside united nation' war in Sudan,genocide among huthi ,.....phobia in southafrica,starvation in Africa,drought in Africa.
This continent is a shame to the rest of the continents.no wonder they call us 3rd world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Nigerian Mux on IS 904 @ 60E scrambled. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Truly1:

Latest News on PowerVu Keys on SRT 4950 Series! I just learnt that the latest software of v3.32p is PVu enabled. Download it from crosat and enjoy!!! Srt 4950 series don win at last.
so were is the power vu enabled at,just uploaded the software now and can't find power vu enable section?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
obnelly:

Yes we did but breeze don carry comot him orbital position.
Na juju power we take lunch am na terrestrial power he take commot him orbital position.
The problem with Africans leader is that they are not united they just keep deceiving themselves in that AU meetings.
What stops them from discussing the way forward for Africans in term of agriculture ,health,science ,technology and engineering.etc.in the African union meetings.
Bringing like minded people together all over Africa and encourage them to develop Africa,solve African problem using technology available here in Africa.if possible give them advance training overseas just for the purpose of developing Africa.
I watched Obama yesterday on aljazeera news discussing on the way forward on climate change in the states.I just keep telling myself when will Africa really stand up to tackle their problems.
People were moving/ migrating from Africa to Europe to kill themselves via illegitimate means through land and seas yet we said we have African union.
Fela don't sing am' wetin unite inside united nation' war in Sudan,genocide among huthi ,.....phobia in southafrica,starvation in Africa,drought in Africa.
This continent is a shame to the rest of the continents.no wonder they call us 3rd world.
right on point my brother, I think to add to what you are saying is instead of us to speak and act as a single voice we are still looking for ways to separate from each other before they are countries the make up the EuroZone but they had to come together to form a block now europe is stronger, Americans are bringing world powers together forming G7 G8 and all that just to increase their collective strength, instead of africa to unite on currency and all that we are busy looking for ways to divide more, the only way for africa to survive all this is the day we become one in blood, having a central government is the way to go, we are just to dependent on natural resources without thinking what tomorrow will bring, we live at the mercy of other continent,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluchicago: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
It would go a long way if Africa could have a unified currency like Europe, that way we could start the development of Africa.
Ngr24:

of course, we should wait as long as Africa develops gradually.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2015
omotech:
can 1.8meters in Lagos thanks
Don't bother with that dish size.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Ngr24:
Ngr24.. I disagree with you!!asiasat is owned by Cable and wireless of britain..Hutchinson whampoa ltd of hongkong..and china..I.e Britain/China/hongkong..
Eutelsat is a French based satellite provider..
Now who owns RASCOM..regional African satellite communication ..you need to do research on the owner of Rascom https://en.m.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_African_Satellite_Communication_Organization
NB:I think you undermined Africans...

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osagiemma: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
pls can anyone confirm which of the dove channel is showing the ongoing RCCG convention pls very urgent thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
agkilis:
so were is the power vu enabled at,just uploaded the software now and can't find power vu enable section?
Dsame thing happening here. I cant access it as well .f1+8282 no work and f1+8280 brought d usual biss page conas and d rest and no pv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
@All, has anyone use SKY BOX 9000HD, D-SAT DX 786, XTRONG BOX 9000HD or ICONE I-880HD decoder in the house?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by positivelucky(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
4syte TV(music channel) & The rock TV Africa are now FTA on eutelsat 7A at 7°E.blindscan ur decoder.freq=12603h.SR=30000.enjoy why it last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by positivelucky(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
4syte TV(music channel) & The rock TV Africa are now FTA on eutelsat 7A at 7°E.blindscan ur decoder.freq=12603h.SR=30000.enjoy why it last. [/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by positivelucky(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
4syte TV(music channel) & The rock TV Africa are now FTA on eutelsat 7A at 7°E.blindscan ur decoder.freq=12603h.SR=30000.enjoy why it last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
barca v roma live RRSAT HD . amos 5ku

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
brytqoby:
and Ad sports 2 nilesat..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
brytqoby:
on ad sports 2 nilesat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
pls house i need firber dish 3m
and how much will it cost i need it for a friend.anybody in d house fairly used.firber dish.im in ondo state akure.pls its urgent.thanks and GOD bless u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
faithchild:
pls house i need firber dish 3m
and how much will it cost i need it for a friend.anybody in d house fairly used.firber dish.im in ondo state akure.pls its urgent.thanks and GOD bless u
Fibre? Detachable or whole unit? I suppose that you should be looking within your locality or state since transporting a whole undetached dish will be a hectic job. Getting a dish to buy is not the problem. It is transporting it to your location. Had once had cause to buy a dish from PH. But the cost of transporting it made the deal impossible. Most times. The seller does not put into equation what it will cost you the buyer to transport it to your final destination since that will at the end of the day add to the real cost of the dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
thank u for ur response.how much id d detachable firber dish.my locallity akure is kind of poor when it come to sattellite matters.or is there anybody in d house dat can help me out in ondo.akure n short.and moreso.i adviced him to go for strong 2.4 pan dish for nile and some tp in hotbird.so house wats ur advise.if he cant get firber should he go for 2.4m strong dish for nile and hotbird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.