Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel (45845 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by SATANICALLY: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

This evening I received information that a post was made that doesn't agree with my orders. I use this to announce that any post without AA is not from me. May God protect - AA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2022
I told them ooo...Apc..Pdp..same same same same same. Obi my brother ooo,atiku the cameroonian ooo,bobo Chicago, pastor wise... .all of them same same same..chai

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Imortal001: 8:24am On May 13, 2022
Am not a happy man right. Are we living in a animal kingdom? Rest in peace deborah samuel!

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by FirstSon01: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!

467 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Samunique(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2022
Wow !!!

See denial !!!!

And people think this man will be better than Buhari

Meanwhile, read the comments below and tell me we're not in serious problem in this country !!!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Asgard13: 8:31am On May 13, 2022
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Asgard13: 8:33am On May 13, 2022
Samunique:
Wow !!!

See denial !!!!

And people think this man will be better than Buhari

And how did he denied and what.. you know read the post

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by festacman(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
The fact is that as a Muslim politician, Abubakar Atiku will lose Muslim supporters if he dare condemns the lynching.

Most politicians gearing up for 2023 will also dodge this issue.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Samunique(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku is worst than Buhari and over 95% of Northern Muslims support the killing of that girl. Just go to their Facebook groups and Twitter handles if in doubt.

So it’s no suprise that Atiku has issued a disclaimer. Even Tambuwal that it happened in his state has not come out to condemn it, neither has Buhari the supposed President.

Pls give me the link to their FB group

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by chatinent: 8:39am On May 13, 2022
Fulani is Nigeria's problem.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Samunique(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:

And how did he denied and what.. you know read the post

I don't waste my time with someone like you !

Pls don't mention me again undecided

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 8:41am On May 13, 2022
What about Osibanjo, Buhari, Tinubu and the others, why haven’t they condemned the killing.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by FemiLAWAL1O: 8:43am On May 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Tissaia(f): 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Atiku chu chu u no gree keep quiet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by chymes0359(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Let see how this unfolds..

See my signature.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Earlystar698(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Nigeria politicians are all fools, like I said before I might marry Nigeria person but letting my children have country of origin as Nigeria would be the last thing I'd do as human

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by dettolgel: 8:43am On May 13, 2022
A terrorist hiding under the cloat of reformed politicians.

Na so Buhari pretend until e enter aso villa na them we come see him true color.

Thanl goodness say this Deborah case don expose Atiku for those wey still believe say one good Northern Muslim exists.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by baretalk: 8:43am On May 13, 2022
That is why he is not among the counted. Most of them are religious extremist.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Chevronstaff: 8:43am On May 13, 2022
A vote for Atiku is a vote for Jihadists. His ambition is more important than human life. All the current northern leaders are terrorist sympathisers

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by specialmati(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed :[ they just kill that lady just like that. Well that's the last religion to ever wish my enemy to worship not to talk of my friends. Why is that religion like this the other day it was the woman preaching on the streat they killed. The funny thing is they are happy when killing people just like ritualist. Beside atiku can't be serious and should stop wanting to impose himself on the country leadership he is too old. Is there a way this country can be shared let every region go there way

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Collins4u1(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
You see how pretentious they're.... Pretend to pained. Religious terrorists.. Muhammed should kiss my ass...

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by sukkot: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
cheesy
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Wow!!! Look at someone who wants to become president, afraid of speaking against murderers.

No northerner deserves to run this country anymore.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by mustbewell: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Really?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Soso990240(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Cunning fool . You don't want to say the truth because u don't want to upset ur Muslim followers. That's why u will never be Nigeria president

55 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.