Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel (45822 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy
Bleep Mohammed who cares. Do we should now be living in fear right. Nah! Even Moses was insulted by Israelites despite all he did for them. Once again Bleep Mohammed rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by GreatAxeMan: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
I listened to the so called insult to muhammad and I was shocked at the kind of animals muslims are.
The only thing Deborah Samuel said in the audio was that they should stop using their class WhatsApp group for sharing religious messages and use it only for class assignments and homework. That was all she said, and they killed her brutally and boasted about doing it.
This country has no reason to exist and these animals keep proving it.
I'm just wondering when Southerners/Middle Belt Christians will wake up and see the truth.

festacman:
The fact is that as a Muslim politician, Abubakar Atiku will lose Muslim supporters if he dare condemns the lynching.

Most politicians gearing up for 2023 will also dodge this issue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Agrobusinesshub: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Mjpem23:

Theif
ok sir
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:33am On May 13, 2022
Israelis handle them better...

No matter their education they still have terrorists mindset.

Look at them on Nairaland.

Tomorrow they will shout IPOB.

Thunder fire U.na their

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Kinzo0917(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.
Shut up. We are talking of religion here and not some people stoning someone. Have you seen any Christian kill a muslim before because he/she insult Jesus Christ befote? We can't fight for Jesus Christ. He can fight His own battle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Imortal001: 9:34am On May 13, 2022
jclassiq:

We are. Hausa mooslims are all extremists And potential terrorists.

You can save them from the destructive path they have been indoctrinated.
What a pity!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by SmartyPants(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.

Jungle justice is widely condemned by educated southerners. Widely so. It is a little understandable that the lower classes may behave like animals across both regions but the big problem we have with you northerners is that your upper class actually encourage the behaviour of the lower class.

You can hardly ever find educated southerners engaging in mob justice but here we are with mob action carried out within, a tertiary institution, and by students!

And is it as though it is the first time? No! Lamido Sanusi, one of the north's brightest sons, is on record as having led the mob that executed innocent Gideon Akaluka.

Do you want to pretend not to see the problem?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ShedrachU(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2022
Lol, he's scared.

He was simply under threat that's why he deleted it.

A true leader is not biased.

Next!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Olam09(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2022
I keep waking up everyday with hatred for islam. Religion of shit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

what rubbish are you saying ? People have been burnt , killed and even kidnapped in the south, and you see southerners condemning it ... So what is wrong in condemning a wicked act...?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 9:36am On May 13, 2022
rajiedreez:
bros I understand your anger but just chill and know better about the religion, get an English Quran and read through yourself. I believe you'll be surprised that those so called Muslims are fighting for the wrong course. God be with you

I have read the Quran a hundred times. I have gone through the Hadiths. I have examined the Tafsirs. I have looked at Sirat Rasul Allah, etc.

Islam is a religious ideology by Muhammad who himself was a murderer and called others to ensure everyone submits to Allah.

If you doubt me. Select any part of the Quran and let's look it and you will see how Muhammad was satanically inspired.

Quran 9:5 totally sums up Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by malel1: 9:37am On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!

Hahhahahahahahah
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by naijapikin2(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2022
Something tell me this man may have been a worse president than baba katsina

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by bonnyhope: 9:40am On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!

Seriously this country is a mess

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by AntiChristian: 9:47am On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

We expose the lies and evil deeds of your prophet Muhammad and you call on Seun and the mods to silence me but even them are beginning to realize what danger Islam poses to even them as Atheists and Humanists.

I saw Seun's tweet the other time. If we all do don't speak up whether as Christians, Atheists, etc. Islam will destroy this country.

Atheists are called upon to criticize the evil lifestyle of Muhammad.

We all can not be silenced into not criticizing Muhammad when no one kills anyone for doing that to other religious or non-religious founders.

Expose the evils your LORD did first before you come to Islam. Islam has no evil as we remain peaceful.

1 Samuel 15
The Lord Rejects Saul as King because he refused to kill animals and people

15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

4 So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5 Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7 Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8 He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9 But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves[b] and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12 Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16 “Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

20 “But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. 21 The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”

22 But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the Lord?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination,
and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
he has rejected you as king.”
24 Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. 25 Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”

26 But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

27 As Samuel turned to leave, Saul caught hold of the hem of his robe, and it tore. 28 Samuel said to him, “The Lord has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to one of your neighbors—to one better than you. 29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.”
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by AntiChristian: 9:50am On May 13, 2022
vickthourh:

You are stupid

He said the right thing.....asshole
This is nairaland and not your stupid northern community..

Seems idiocy is infectious!
Are Christians like this?

May Allah never make us like these!

More so! I am not in the North!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 9:53am On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Expose the evils your LORD did first before you come to Islam. Islam has no evil as we remain peaceful.

1 Samuel 15
The Lord Rejects Saul as King because he refused to kill animals and people

15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

4 So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5 Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7 Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8 He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9 But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves[b] and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12 Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16 “Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

20 “But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. 21 The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”

22 But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the Lord?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination,
and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
he has rejected you as king.”
24 Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. 25 Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”

26 But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

27 As Samuel turned to leave, Saul caught hold of the hem of his robe, and it tore. 28 Samuel said to him, “The Lord has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to one of your neighbors—to one better than you. 29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.”

grin

Allah wrote the Old Testament of the Jews with his hands. You keep forgetting the lesson I teach you. Let me get you the Hadith further proving Muhammad was a mad possessed man.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَفِظْنَاهُ مِنْ عَمْرٍو عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، سَمِعْتُ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ احْتَجَّ آدَمُ وَمُوسَى، فَقَالَ لَهُ مُوسَى يَا آدَمُ أَنْتَ أَبُونَا خَيَّبْتَنَا وَأَخْرَجْتَنَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ‏.‏ قَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ يَا مُوسَى اصْطَفَاكَ اللَّهُ بِكَلاَمِهِ، وَخَطَّ لَكَ بِيَدِهِ، أَتَلُومُنِي عَلَى أَمْرٍ قَدَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَىَّ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَخْلُقَنِي بِأَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً‏.‏ فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى، فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى ‏"‏ ثَلاَثًا‏.‏ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِثْلَهُ‏.‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 6614
In-Book Reference: Book 82, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 611 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated `Ikrima:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) , 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 6922
In-Book Reference: Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57 (deprecated numbering scheme)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by nkemjacob2(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2022
See who one become una president. I laugh.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by AntiChristian: 9:58am On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Allah wrote the Old Testament of the Jews with his hands. You keep forgetting the lesson I teach you. Let me get you the Hadith further proving Muhammad was a mad possessed man.

Allah wrote the Torah and gave Moses!

It is not the OLD TESTAMENT that was written by people and even contains Moses's death!

And many books written by many other people!

Even your Scholars know that God never wrote any part of your Bible directly. They were all penned by men!

Your lessons are false and you remain an ignoramus!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by torqque7(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2022
Samunique:
Pls give me the link to their FB group

Just be careful so that these animals will not find u through ur info on Fb of ur loved ones because of how jobless a lot of them are they don't mind using their time in tracking people who they want to terrorise o..it is well with us in this country sharing with religious extremist..

Just imagine even Atiku had to deny what he knows is right just because he is sharing the country with animals who unfortunately are considered his brother's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by alfarouq(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2022
Soso990240:
Cunning fool . You don't want to say the truth because u don't want to upset ur Muslim followers. That's why u will never be Nigeria president

Are you going to supply him the votes that will make him president?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by onuman: 10:03am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet

That's foxy Abubakar Atiku for us.

Atiku wants to exploit the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers to succeed president Buhari.

He does not seem to reckon with the ugly implications of him succeeding president Buhari.
If Atiku succeeds in exploiting Nigeria's lopsided political structure to succeed president Buhari, does he not believe that one Nigeria must become history thereafter?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ebufa: 10:05am On May 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Biafrans, see who you all voted for?
Biafrans are fools.

You are a blundering buffoon ! bloody houseboy....go and prepare master jollof rice after that go and wash madam's clothes...bloody mmogho!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Lacash: 10:15am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet
These bunch of animals are not worthy to be called human….They stinks and disgust me with their bigotry. Awon Olofo Dede
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ambale(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
Are you sure this responses are from humans

Cos I really can't figure out what is happening here in this our country ooo
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Policewoman(f): 10:19am On May 13, 2022
Terrorists
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by 4four(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:

And how did he denied and what.. you know read the post

I spit on Ur head. wicked, TERRORIST people
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Inosky(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2022
I regret voting for Atiku in 2015 although I did that because of his vice, Peter Obi; I won't make that mistake again!

Condemned an act against humanity and deleting it, is the way of a coward, it's better you don't even say anything!

All this jihadists maraudering themselves as if they have sense of humour are Satans in disguise!
Most of themselves are vying for political positions in order to install their terrors. That's why they couldn't condemn the killing of the innocent girl because their religion upholds it and they don't want to loose votes of jihadists. God will destroy them!
May God judge them!

This country can't have peace like this when a condemnable act is not condemned by the people that called themselves elites!
Shame on you all jihadists and religious extremists. Your own death will be mysterious and brutal!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by seunmsg(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2022
Atiku is a terrorist. I hope those idiots from the south who think he’s different can now see clearly.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by maasoap(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
FirstSon01:

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef.

First poster called the perpetrators Atiku's "marauding clients". grin grin grin
Second poster defended him and justified his action of deleting the post. grin grin grin
Una go get sense las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.