Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) (4138 Views)

Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Freedom34: 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
Lolz..... Go school, una go say "no".
See ur life for busstop now!
#jargonz!
cool
Bonesbreaker:
all this thing u posted here are rubbish millions of you guys are in east now riding keke or doing mini jobs if that said lady was confirmed igbo yesterday by now u will be refreshing ur news to check if ur family members was among i kid u not oh! Warn ur people oh! Infact u already now!! undecided nobi threat oh na assurance lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
Freedom34:

Lolz..... Go school, una go say "no".
See ur life for busstop now!
cool
from someone whose 90% tribe are illiterate grin cheesy tah! Chuka idigi Dia!!

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Kwashiman: 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
Left to me more Northerners have to be killed by Igbos to even the scores of decades of killings and pogroms unleashed on the Igbos by the barbaric Northern savages, should we start from the killings of Igbos in the North as far back as 1945? Let's not even talk about the 1966 genocide of Igbos in the North who had to pay for the sins of a few military officers, if we start to document the massacre of Igbos across Nigeria from pre-independence era till the late 90's, the chronicle alone will demand a thread of its own, i remember how Igbos and other Christians were slaughtered in the North because of the defamation of your terrorist prophet in far away Denmark in the early 2000s, na today una madness don start?...let's not even mention the atrocities of fulani herdsmen across the South and Middle belt in recent years.

The only reason the killings of Igbos (which used to be routine practice) has stopped in the North is because Igbos grew tired of your madness and actually began to fight back, I won't forget the Kaduna,Kano and Jos riots in 2006-2008 when Igbos armed themselves and teamed up with the indigenous Christian natives to fucck your brothers up when they tried to invade Sabon Gari and kill people during one of their ethno-religious madness, the Hausas collect wotowoto and since then never tried that nonsense again.

What IPOB are doing to your people in the East (however cruel and unjustified), in truth dims in comparison to the savage and brutal massacre of Igbos and other Southern Nigerian Christians for years in the hands of Muslims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
I resemble Muslim for your eyes ?
Sorry...the quote wasn't meant for you.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Freedom34: 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
Taa dia!
cool
Bonesbreaker:
from someone whose 90% tribe are illiterate grin cheesy tah! Chuka idigi Dia!!

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Prozico22(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:
I condemned the gruesom murder of Deborah Yakubu by some group of senseless Extremist in Sokoto state.

But the kind of media attention this is getting from the south especially the south East extraction where killing of innocent Northerners,security personnels and sit at home defaulters have been been justified, normalized and legitimized!!

Of recent, military couples were captured and beheaded somewhere in the East... But u hardly see easterners condemning the gruesome murder... Rather majority of them were busy denying the killings while majority of them were busy pointing their filthy fingers at Fulanis and DSS!

Attacking and killing Northern Muslims Had normalized In that part of the world!!
SAN ok dis how you come to defend your brothers.........

Today one incident that result into the killing of a Lady in sokoto by some senseless misguided youths...

And both ipob,ESn unknown gunmen, skull miners and ritualist killers Na them carry am for Head pass Even normal people.

Focuse on how to end the killings that is currently ravaging your region.

As we are speaking now... Ipbo Unknown are busy killing people every Monday to appease Nnamdi KANU!!

That should be your major problem...

As for those animals who gruesomely murdered an innocent Lady in Sokoto... The law will surely take it place!

As for those igbos threatening vengeance... Revenge the killings of your brothers and sisters by unknown Gunmen first... Then we can talk!!
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
How many threads exactly are you doing to create in justifying the barbaric act in the North...

So killings in Nigeria is now whataboutism?

Make you people stop being heartless
isn't it funny? Igbos will say what about the killings in North, North will say what the killings by ipob. These are the crazy sets of people we share the same country with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you should be thanking God that it was not an igbo girl by know you would have understand what we talking about.

This is not time for chest beating. Let's condemn this act and hope the north change gradually.

Many Igbo's had been killed In the North during many religious violence. Heaven did not fall. What we want is Lasting solution and peace. Not engineering violence again.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by zeuss: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
Idaytesj29:

This is not time for chest beating. Let's condemn this act and hope the north change gradually.

Many Igbo's had been killed In the North during many religious violence. Heaven did not fall. What we want is Lasting solution and peace. Not engineering violence again.

things have changed.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:
Muslims are getting killed every day in the south unprovoked.

Their only crrme being muslims... doing business in the south

Unless you people are pretending to have amnesia we’ve seen pictures and videos of Muslims burnt and butchered in broad daylight in the south, their trailers and properties burnt down!!

These same people that burnt down a 7 year old boy for stealing “GARRI” out of hunger!!

Hypocrisy will take us no where!!
Bloody terrorist! By their action you shall no them.
It shall never be well with the person who amalgamated the Southern Nigerian with you animals in the North.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by bot101(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:
These same people that justify the killing of this family somewhere in Anambra because they are Muslims north are everywhere shouting Deborah!!

My problem in all of this is the hypocrisy that comes with it. It’s not like we were not all here when pictures of burnt and butchered Muslims flooded twitter and nairaland.

Lol, tell that to the Nigerian army that turned a non-violent, unarmed group of agitators into armed ones by both intentional negligence and extrajudicial murder!!!

Ask your government what they did at MNK's House where 20+ people were murdered, or what they did at Onitsha Bridge head. The Nigerian government is the director cause of the violence in the South east. On the other hand, Deborah's death was caused by what your Imams teach you, and you who defend and divert attention from it. If we look at historical data, the story stays consistent.

Islam is a terrorist religion, and you support it without remorse!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:
I condemned the gruesom murder of Deborah Yakubu by some group of senseless Extremist in Sokoto state.

But the kind of media attention this is getting from the south especially the south East extraction where killing of innocent Northerners,security personnels and sit at home defaulters have been been justified, normalized and legitimized!!

Of recent, military couples were captured and beheaded somewhere in the East... But u hardly see easterners condemning the gruesome murder... Rather majority of them were busy denying the killings while majority of them were busy pointing their filthy fingers at Fulanis and DSS!

Attacking and killing Northern Muslims Had normalized In that part of the world!!

Today one incident that result into the killing of a Lady in sokoto by some senseless misguided youths...

And both ipob,ESn unknown gunmen, skull miners and ritualist killers Na them carry am for Head pass Even normal people.

As we are speaking now... Ipbo Unknown are busy killing people every Monday to appease Nnamdi KANU!!

As for those animals who gruesomely murdered an innocent Lady in Sokoto... The law will surely take it place!

As for those igbos threatening vengeance... Revenge the killings of your brothers and sisters by unknown Gunmen first... Then we can talk!!
There is no humanity in you .

1 Like

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2022
Freedom34:
Taa dia!
cool
zombie
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Ttalk: 9:14pm On May 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Only an Igbo is permitted to kill an Igbo ..Una for carry this religious rubbish near Igbos na

Look at the rubbish you typed up there. You never fail to disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by odysey: 9:14pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:
These same people that justify the killing of this family somewhere in Anambra because they are Muslims north are everywhere shouting Deborah!!

My problem in all of this is the hypocrisy that comes with it. It’s not like we were not all here when pictures of burnt and butchered Muslims flooded twitter and nairaland.
If you have followed the beheaded couples news you will note the irregularities in the reporting Wedding in Benue by 9am and they are traveling to the east of wrong nii
2. No true Igbo will celebrate such beastial behaviours

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Connected1: 9:15pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:

Hmm

Because an armed robber got Scot free doesn't mean we would allow others do same.

Even Bashir Ahmed supported this act, I am sincerely ashamed for supporting one Nigeria, two things can be done now, ban religion or split the country.

If this had happened to an Igbo Girl, you would see heaps of dead female Muslims on the flyover at nightmile in Enugu where you go to Benue.

It's not like the old days oh, people are not smiling, that act is too barbaric and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by bot101(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2022
Connected1:

Hmm

Because an armed robber got Scot free doesn't mean we would allow others do same.

Even Bashir Ahmed supported this act, I am sincerely ashamed for supporting one Nigeria, two things can be done now, ban religion or split the country.

If this had happened to an Igbo Girl, you would see heaps of dead female Muslims on the flyover at nightmile in Enugu where you go to Benue.

It's not like the old days oh, people are not smiling, that act is too barbaric and foolish.

They are trying everything to divert attention from Deborah, and make it an ethnic issue instead of a religious one. Additionally, they are trying to pull Igbos who have no business with this very issue into it. IGNORE THE DIVERSION AND FOCUS ON DEBORAH!!
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Freedom34: 9:21pm On May 13, 2022
Did I ask for ur name?
cool
Bonesbreaker:
zombie
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Connected1: 9:21pm On May 13, 2022
bot101:

They are trying everything to divert attention from Deborah, and make it an ethnic issue instead of a religious one. Additionally, they are trying to pull Igbos who have no business with this very issue into it. IGNORE THE DIVERSION AND FOCUS ON DEBORAH!!
You are right, they are all in support of it, some are hiding their joy.

I am on the verge of cutting all my Muslim friends, it's either business or nothing.

If this had happened to a relative of mine, souls would have gone by now.

This is too much, it's too unexpected.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Donaluta(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2022
Una rubbish end for north... Una no fit mumu down south na.. We go chew Una like biscuits

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Michael004: 9:41pm On May 13, 2022
Arrewa:

Shut your stupid and idiotic mouth.

It is share stupidity to kill for one worthless prophet that can't fight for himself.

Moohamad the cow is stupid and useless.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by Michael004: 9:41pm On May 13, 2022
Donaluta:
Una rubbish end for north... Una no fit mumu down south na.. We go chew Una like biscuits
South ke, when then no won perish.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by sirp9898(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
Na waw e get wetin I no understand
Why person go dey fight for this hard economic period we are now at thie same fighting for another invisible fight
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2022
Are trying to justify the killing
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2022
Imagine the audacity of this fool using a picture of a clash between university students and a host community and calling it killing of Muslims in Anambra state!
You people are born liars from the pit of hell, just like your fake prophet!

Arrewa:

Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:44am On May 14, 2022
Arrewa:

To be honest you are right. IPOB supporters are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen. I saw this Igbo woman on TVC today making alot of noise about the events in Sokoto but the same lady never kept the same energy when the military couple was massacred and their sex organs harvested in Imo by IPOB. I am also glad you condemned the killing of Deborah. We need Muslims like you to stand up to the extremists who are using Islam to commit violence/crimes.
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by agadez007(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2022
In another video I watched,I saw a female (clad in hijab) hitting the dead girl,people who just finished their fasting,fasting when they dey wake by 4.am eat three plate of pounded yam
Some of them even went to mosque yesterday
If the op were present on that day of the jungle justice,he is the one who will bring fuel and tyre
Re: Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) by olembic: 7:25am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Prediction For Governorship Polls / See David Hundeyin's 2023 Prediction About Dangote Refinery That Just Came True / Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.