Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? (1013 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Trialblazer07: 3:02pm On May 13, 2022
There is this babe that I dated in school before, we parted cux of no sex but over the years I have found myself begging her for a relationship again.

I have blocked, tried as much as possible to forget about her before you know tomorrow I will start talking about relationship with her again.

Just recently late hour in the night she asked me of my village and place, I told her and asked her why asking, she said nothing.

I don't know what to do as I want to forget her totally since from the look of things it won't work
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Sepe123: 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
Trialblazer07:
There is this babe that I dated in school before, we parted cux of no sex but over the years I have found myself begging her for a relationship again.

I have blocked, tried as much as po Issible to forget about her before you know tomorrow I will start talking about relationship with her again.

Just recently late hour in the night she asked me of my village and place, I told her and asked her why asking, she said nothing.

I don't know what to do as I want to forget her totally since from the look of things it won't work

You are not alone bro
It is when you are broke, or we dont have it in excess, we find it difficult to forget exes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Sepe123: 3:12pm On May 13, 2022
Trialblazer07:

I have blocked, tried as much as possible to forget about her before yo Iu know tomorrow I will start talking about relationship with her again.

Channel the energy to make money and be happy for yourself, itwill pass

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by helinues: 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
Is she the only girl in all your area?

You refused to give other ladies chance hence still stuck with her
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Youngpo413: 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
Is she the only girl in all your area?

You refused to give other ladies chance hence still stuck with her
where him go see money take give other ladies chance?

2 Likes

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Boogyman557: 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no one CAPRISUN much 4 dis MATTERZ because I de ASHAWOO house now!

try SMOKE like 5 rap of WEED or use am Cook better rice ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by tayo60(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no one CAPRISUN much 4 dis MATTERZ because I de ASHAWOO house now!

try SMOKE like 5 rap of WEED or use am Cook better rice ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
@Boogyman557, make you dey take am easy with the way u dey take smoke weed, make you no com ment one day o
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Boogyman557: 3:57pm On May 13, 2022
tayo60:
@Boogyman557, make you dey take am easy with the way u dey take smoke weed, make you no com ment one day o
Holly Gram cool thanks my Gee!

I feel u!

but na cigarettes I de SMOKE 4 here, u no fit SMOKE WEED for dis ASHAWOO hotel so I decide cure my self wit cigarettes, wen I reach house I go LITE up WEED!

WTF MAN!
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by MAGG0T(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2022
[s]
Trialblazer07:

I have blocked, tried as much as possible to forget about her before you know tomorrow I will start talking about relationship with her again.

[/s]

Fool

1 Like

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Issues40(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Fool

You're an hypocrite! And guessing from the way you insulted, I'm sure you have done worse than him
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Blunttruth: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Trialblazer07:

If you really love her. Woo her, and get her back.
Remember what happened the last time. Don't force yourself on her, when she is ready she will give herself to you . If she doesn't then wait till you marry her. That is if you really want her and not after what is between her legs.

1 Like

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by babaalagbo11(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2022
Get busy,when you are well occupied you'll forget about her
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by placeofallure(f): 6:03pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool thanks my Gee!

I feel u!

but na cigarettes I de SMOKE 4 here, u no fit SMOKE WEED for dis ASHAWOO hotel so I decide cure my self wit cigarettes, wen I reach house I go LITE up WEED!

WTF MAN!

My man, how do you do?

Just asking you this on a need-to-know basis.

Is there any weed smoker who doesn't smoke cigarettes? As in if you dey smoke weed, is it compulsory you must sabi how to smoke cigarettes? Just being curious.
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Boogyman557: 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
placeofallure:

My man, how do you do?

Just asking you this on a need-to-know basis.

Is there any weed smoker who doesn't smoke cigarettes? As in if you dey smoke weed, is it compulsory you must sabi how to smoke cigarettes? Just being curious.
Holly Gram cool Am gud man..

Majority of SMOKERS started with CIGARETTE and graduate to WEED then hate taken CIGARETTE..

Because now WEED gives them the highness they need.. the jinger, the SWAGGER, the mind and INSPIRATION to relate wit the WISDOM of 3 WISE men..

sometimes u get to see SPIRITS if u HIGH a better WEED.

sorry back to ur question...

As I said majority of SMOKERS started with CIGARETTE , later de stop CIGARETTE and log into WEED as u take de log in NL..

Hardly u see someone who SMOKES WEED and does not SMOKE CIGARETTE..

I have a friend.. after he finish SMOKING WEED, he use half Stick of CIGARETTE to step it DOWN!

REMEMBER, majority started with CIGARETTE and graduated to WEED then hate CIGARETTE...

Some SMOKE both... I only SMOKE CIGARETTE if the place I am don't allow WEED SMOKING..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by placeofallure(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Am gud man..

Majority of SMOKERS started with CIGARETTE and graduate to WEED then hate taken CIGARETTE..

Because now WEED gives them the highness they need.. the jinger, the SWAGGER, the mind and INSPIRATION to relate wit the WISDOM of 3 WISE men..

sometimes u get to see SPIRITS if u HIGH a better WEED.

sorry back to ur question...

As I said majority of SMOKERS started with CIGARETTE , later de stop CIGARETTE and log into WEED as u take de log in NL..

Hardly u see someone who SMOKES WEED and does not SMOKE CIGARETTE..

I have a friend.. after he finish SMOKING WEED, he use half Stick of CIGARETTE to step it DOWN!

REMEMBER, majority started with CIGARETTE and graduated to WEED then hate CIGARETTE...

Some SMOKE both... I only SMOKE CIGARETTE if the place I am don't allow WEED SMOKING..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Aight! Thanks GanjaMan!

1 Like

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by satandeterrible: 7:44am On May 14, 2022
Trialblazer07:

Stupid. Disgusting simp.
Retar-ded fool.
Continue lowering your self esteem. Idiot.
And this fool will also call himself a man?
You should just die.

1 Like

Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by JerkyChan(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2022
You my friend, are suffering from oneitis

The solution is to get entangled with other girls
Re: Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? by Trialblazer07: 3:24pm On May 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
where him go see money take give other ladies chance?

It's not money issue bro

(1) (Reply)

Men With Beautiful Daughters Don't Know What They Have. / . / Outercourse Ideas To Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.