Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. (31534 Views)

Only Ngige, Emefiele And Sylva Didn't Submit APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by garfield1: 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
fergie001:

Nobody can embarrass a sitting Nigeria President at his Primaries.

I have been saying this since his interview, Buhari will foist his candidate good or bad. Who even says Tinubu isn't? Pacifying oooo whatever, the general elections is a different game but the Primaries is his thing.

That obj did it doesn't mean buhari can,the conditions as of then differ from now.obj was in total control of pdp,buhari is not.tinubu made buhari win PRI.Aries in 2015.buhari without the presidency cannot be compares to tinubu.

This is the final battle,a lot of people are nursing anger against buhari and are ready to rubbish him.before adamu won the primaries, buhari pacified tinubu and others.without that,adamu would have lost.buhari has to be careful

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by tunapawizzy: 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Two truths can coexist but a half truth is worse than an outright lie. When has Uzodinma ever been pro Igbo? Even in the SE meetings you hardly see him there. Just because he is an igbo man doesn’t mean he can’t also be sellout. He has always made it known that he owes Abuja his allegiance for their role in making him a governor from 4th in the polls.
I get your point, but this isnt about Uzodinma alone, Uzor Kalu did same in my opinion OUK is one of the biggest politicians from the SE, he did the same thing. I am not even focused on Uzodinma, i no rate that one before. the generality of the yoruba voters isnt even for a yoruba candidate, yes u can say majority which is normal. Half truth is to just continue to make it look like the south west is the main reason igbo presidency is not happening, when the igbo elites and political class that should drive that agenda are busy working to line their pocket and sellling out to the same north that people say the south west is slaving for.
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by ransomed: 8:46pm On May 13, 2022
Some ndigbos are already betraying the entire South. Hope Uzodinma and Orji Uzor Kalu are the Nzeribe of our era. TThey should call these northern slaves to order before it is too late. They should remember that Zik mistake is yet to be fully corrected.
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by tunapawizzy: 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
fergie001:

Nobody can embarrass a sitting Nigeria President at his Primaries.

I have been saying this since his interview, Buhari will foist his candidate good or bad. Who even says Tinubu isn't? Pacifying oooo whatever, the general elections is a different game but the Primaries is his thing
someone needs to tell people that President owns the party and technically decides who his party will field.....a generous one will tell some party stakeholders to bring an appropriate running mate to give them a sense of belonging....all the aspirants have said one common thing, i have gone to tell Mr president of my intention...e get why..people should just hope their man is the one the president wants

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by sukar886: 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
Peter obi is the only qualify candidates, whether PDP or apc
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by fergie001: 9:03pm On May 13, 2022
garfield1:
That obj did it doesn't mean buhari can,the conditions as of then differ from now.obj was in total control of pdp,buhari is not.tinubu made buhari win primaries in 2015. Buhari without the presidency cannot be compares to Tinubu.
Tell me how someone who isn't in control of the Party, will foist a whole National Chairman?

I don't like to demonise the man, Tinubu...tbh I don't discuss his politics good or bad, 'cos there are no saints here but to say Buhari, a former Military C-in-C cannot be compared to a former Senator and a former Governor....to me is an insult.

A man that has 10 million votes down even if he contests tomorrow, no living politician in Nigeria can achieve that in 4 different elections.

Since he was made by Tinubu, will Tinubu had contested and won in 2015? Never. Nobody made anyone, their relationship was symbiotic not parasitic.

Today, none of them will say they lost....they have benefitted themselves directly & indirectly since 2015. Let us not get ahead of ourselves here. Buhari isn't someone who ditches his old friends doesn't mean he underestimates the extent of his powers.

This is the final battle,a lot of people are nursing anger against buhari and are ready to rubbish him. Before adamu won the primaries, buhari pacified tinubu and others.without that,adamu would have lost.buhari has to be careful.
Like I said before, politicians have a way of doing their things and there are no morals in our politics. So, I cannot criticise anyone of them....when it's time, they will sort themselves out.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by bjnice(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Lawan had earlier submitted the Senate Form by himself. It's a kind of Plan B.

Na wa ooo. That kind of funny sha. Make this primary election come and go tori olorun
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by fergie001: 9:06pm On May 13, 2022
tunapawizzy:

someone needs to tell people that President owns the party and technically decides who his party will field.....a generous one will tell some party stakeholders to bring an appropriate running mate to give them a sense of belonging....all the aspirants have said one common thing, i have gone to tell Mr president of my intention...e get why.. People should just hope their man is the one the president wants.

I need loudspeaker.......

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by newoffer: 9:16pm On May 13, 2022
Is this not the same Lawn that shower love on Tinubu...let them play the games we are watching
treesun:

Is this the man Femi Adesina is saying, after they have deceived Tinubu!
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by garfield1: 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
fergie001:

Tell me how someone who isn't in control of the Party, will foist a whole National Chairman?

I don't like to demonise the man, Tinubu...tbh I don't discuss his politics good or bad, 'cos there are no saints here but to say Buhari, a former Military C-in-C cannot be compared to a former Senator and a former Governor....to me is an insult.

A man that has 10 million votes down even if he contests tomorrow, no living politician in Nigeria can achieve that in 4 different elections.

Since he was made by Tinubu, will Tinubu had contested and won in 2015? Never. Nobody made anyone, their relationship was symbiotic not parasitic.

Today, none of them will say they lost....they have benefitted themselves directly & indirectly since 2015. Let us not get ahead of ourselves here. Buhari isn't someone who ditches his old friends doesn't mean he underestimates the extent of his powers.

Like I said before, politicians have a way of doing their things and there are no morals in our politics. So, I cannot criticise anyone of them....when it's time, they will sort themselves out.

Buhari is not a good strategist or politician like tinubu,he is too rigid.he can't go toe to toe with tinubu.before the primaries,if he has a candidate, he will meet with tinubu and concede grounds.but if buhari brings someone from ss/se,it will be nice.except he makes tinubu to step down,tinubu will win.at least half of the delegates are with him.adamu will be an onlooker like secondus in 2019

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Menace2Society(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why has Tinubu said nothing about the christian girl murdered?

Why hasn't he shown any concerns?
What about Peter Obi IPOB man abi e no dey contest again undecided
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Mandate2023: 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This life sha who would have thought Lawan would be in the buni cabal camp

This is for those still thinking Lawal is doing drug lord bidding

On the same day he lost abdulmumu jibril

The same buni that u have always supported and thought was doing Amaechi bidding grin grin u said it times without numbers that anywhere buni go u follow.......see ur life nw trying to always punch everything on tinubu grin
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I get your point, but this isnt about Uzodinma alone, Uzor Kalu did same in my opinion OUK is one of the biggest politicians from the SE, he did the same thing. I am not even focused on Uzodinma, i no rate that one before. the generality of the yoruba voters isnt even for a yoruba candidate, yes u can say majority which is normal. Half truth is to just continue to make it look like the south west is the main reason igbo presidency is not happening, when the igbo elites and political class that should drive that agenda are busy working to line their pocket and sellling out to the same north that people say the south west is slaving for.
No no no! Yorubas have nothing to do with it. We as Ndi Igbo need to fix our shit. Shame no go even gree me to talk say another man dey stop my progress.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by fergie001: 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
garfield1:
Buhari is not a good strategist or politician like tinubu,he is too rigid.he can't go toe to toe with tinubu. Before the primaries,if he has a candidate, he will meet with tinubu and concede grounds, but if buhari brings someone from ss/se,it will be nice.except he makes tinubu to step down,tinubu will win.at least half of the delegates are with him.adamu will be an onlooker like secondus in 2019
Now you are talking.

Before he foisted Adamu, he spoke to all of them. He called a meeting with all the aspirants and told them his direction. That's still what he will do before the Primaries. That was how Yar'Adua was carved out as well.

7/10, nobody there can beat Tinubu in that Primaries, unless the Presidency intervenes. So, we are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by pepericozi: 10:04pm On May 13, 2022
We are saying that the people in the South should be given the opportunity to be the next president after PMB. But you see some southerners joining hands with co-contestants from the North in their bid to be president like what we are seeing here.

Some people, because of what they want to become, have sold their conscience.

May God forgive them.

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by ClintonDGalaxy(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2022
SwissMass:
Hope Uzodinma ? Igbo man is rooting for Fulani? does that mean all the igbod on nairaland are just noisemakers with no substance

Did Igbos vote him in as governor?
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by techWriter3: 10:22pm On May 13, 2022
So the candidates cannot submit it by themselves againNone of them is qualified to define Nigeriansns
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Mantahirdra(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2022
I'm wishing him the best . We are ready to vote for him.
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Truthisunique2: 11:33pm On May 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

The same buni that u have always supported and thought was doing Amaechi bidding grin grin u said it times without numbers that anywhere buni go u follow.......see ur life nw trying to always punch everything on tinubu grin
you dey learn

Are you saying buni would submit form for lawan and ditch baduru that is their cabal member in the race?

It's all a script, they engineered lawan to contest is the message across

Don't forget the game was to crowd the field as much as possible with an open contest which it became when a prominent northerner entered

Open contest places them in charge of dictating from chaos

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by maco1: 11:36pm On May 13, 2022
All of you together you don't have he money he has amassed and you are buying form for him. You are part of those holding Nigeria back. Zombies �‍♀️
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Truthisunique2: 11:37pm On May 13, 2022
princdebola201:
you re unstable like mkpurumiri addictcheesy thought you were bragging buni wanted to use Gej enter presidency race after gej completes 4yearscheesy

I said the northern cabal wanted to use gej enter presidency, I didn't say buni was the one to benefit

Baduru that went to beg gej house to come run for president is also in the race

Don't you think you should chill if you can't understand north drama
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by moneyissweet(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2022
Dem no born him and osibande well to say pim

Sixfiguresmart:
Why has Tinubu said nothing about the christian girl murdered?

Why hasn't he shown any concerns?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by ArewaNorth: 12:15am On May 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Naija na Cruise

Druggie in Big trouble..

After promising Tinubu 100 million votes after chopping his dollars, he went to his back and purchased form telling us that it's the turn of
after Belewa's death in 1966 grin cheesy

Ahmad Lawan isn't contesting this election, u will receive the biggest political surprise at APC Presidential primary election. Just like Ben Ayade, Ahmad Lawan also bought Senate form. Look closely and see the name indictated by red mark grin grin

Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by garfield1: 12:39am On May 14, 2022
fergie001:

Now you are talking.

Before he foisted Adamu, he spoke to all of them. He called a meeting with all the aspirants and told them his direction. That's still what he will do before the Primaries. That was how Yar'Adua was carved out as well.

7/10, nobody there can beat Tinubu in that Primaries, unless the Presidency intervenes. So, we are saying the same thing.

Firstly,buhari will have to concede VP to tinubu and etc
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by HRMK: 6:13am On May 14, 2022
THIS LAWAN LOOKS MORE LIKE THE JOKER BUHARI IS USING FOR THE CONSENSUS!TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by nnamdi640: 6:14am On May 14, 2022
Just imagine how useless some people are. He left his state as governor just to submit ordinary paper for someone
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Mandate2023: 8:17am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you dey learn

Are you saying buni would submit form for lawan and ditch baduru that is their cabal member in the race?

It's all a script, they engineered lawan to contest is the message across

Don't forget the game was to crowd the field as much as possible with an open contest which it became when a prominent northerner entered

Open contest places them in charge of dictating from chaos

Keep that energy of posting d newspaper when tinubu or Osinbajo emerges d party candidate.......u have said and stand on over 10 things than end up in d gutter, I told u GEJ and emefiele won't contest did I not, on Monday u already started supporting GEJ that his inlaw to Amaechi, u r running up and down saying different things like a mentally derailed person that u r grin

Jagaban is a candidate to beat...... u go cry tire grin
Re: Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. by Truthisunique2: 8:27am On May 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Keep that energy of posting d newspaper when tinubu or Osinbajo emerges d party candidate.......u have said and stand on over 10 things than end up in d gutter, I told u GEJ and emefiele won't contest did I not, on Monday u already started supporting GEJ that his inlaw to Amaechi, u r running up and down saying different things like a mentally derailed person that u r grin

Jagaban is a candidate to beat...... u go cry tire grin
make una dey get sense, I said there is possibility of GEJ coming because it's the fastest route to north in four years

I didn't say I am now supporting him, i only alluded to this possibility.

You that is talking of osinbajo or Tinubu are not the confused one

In the absence of north not been able to get their 4yr short cut, they are now stucked with the amaechi option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.