Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today (34435 Views)

Only Ngige, Emefiele And Sylva Didn't Submit APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by naptu2: 10:01am On May 13, 2022
See previous thread here: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

I dont know why @MobilePunch did such a story. This is a media I respect. That headline is inaccurate. How can former President Jonathan be bound by actions of third party groups? He is not even in Nigeria. Is it possible to submit forms in his name behind his back?

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1525033799561641988

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by naptu2: 10:01am On May 13, 2022
What I find very interesting is that the Punch headline stated that Goodluck Jonathan will submit the forms on Friday, but the body of the story stated that "A Fulani group" will submit the forms on Friday.

President Jonathan had already reacted to the purchase of forms by the Fulani group. 2023: Buying APC Forms For Me Without My Consent Is An Insult

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Illuminatiship(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Imortal001: 10:02am On May 13, 2022
Reno omokri should just keep quiet, nobody take his words serious this days.

226 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Jostoman: 10:03am On May 13, 2022
I have warned you people to stop giving publicity to APC propaganda and all PDP aspirants should be very careful from now on till election day most especially aspirants like Atiku and Peter Obi because APC government eyes are on you people don't allow APC to use you people to get the sympathy vote they they are looking for, you could see the way their agent run to nairaland and other social media to create multiple thread about Atiku saying he condemn, he delete, he denied, he apologized bla bla bla, Once again APC is not sellable so you people should not give them that sympathy vote they are looking for most especially in the north.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Truthisunique2: 10:04am On May 13, 2022
This man go drink rakiti Las Las for this GEJ matter

GEJ meet with the national chairman, or is he not aware of this too

GEJ was given special waivers and extension of deadline, the nigga can sit in London and have his registration, APC card, collection of form, submission of form, screening all from London cos of his status.

This is a man the APC leadership came to his house to beg him to join them

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by stuff46(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2022
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Kriss216: 10:06am On May 13, 2022
Reno should not stress it.

Maybe they're skipping him out of the whole games. This is politics...No permanent friend No permanent enemy.

I expected him to keep calm and watch how things unfold.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by mach7(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2022
I hope Reno will not have to walk back all this comments, when Jonathan officially declares.

Jonathan in my view is simply playing a game of hide and seek. He really wants to contest under the flag of APC, but he doesn't want to go through primaries.

Once the greenlight is given (consensus), Jonathan will come out openly.

Let's watch and see.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Truthisunique2: 10:09am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
Reno should not stress it.

Maybe they're skipping him out of the whole games. This is politics...No permanent friend No permanent enemy.

I expected him to keep calm and watch how things unfold.
I am very sure he took money from the drug lord to cajole opinions and hand him ticket

He also collected money from athieku

GEJ emergence rubbishes drug ambition in APC as well as Atiku ambition in general election

Na why the idiot wan committ sucide

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Truthisunique2: 10:12am On May 13, 2022
mach7:
I hope Reno will not have to walk back all this comments, when Jonathan officially declares.

Jonathan in my view is simply playing a game of hide and seek. He really wants to contest under the flag of APC, but he doesn't want to go through primaries.

Let's watch and see.
why would he go through primaries he is bigger than that, the last PDP ticket he got it with right of first refusal

The greenlight have been giving more than enough times, APC owners are the ones literally adjusting their pattern and timetable to suit him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15am On May 13, 2022
MumuReno on the beat again...

Day in Day out, he keeps making his brainwashed swines of supporters look like fools.
He floored and knocked Obituary the Pandora thief and liar,
Broke down the bones of his supporters, floored them down with innuendos.
We remembered how he has been a god to children of hate, frustrations and perdition cos of their joint hatred for Baba.
Now they are on the receiving ends.
We warned y'all, but your hatred and bigotry blinded y'all.
Same thing the foolish FFK did to you guys, that you were all calling him the greatest man from the West!
All your empty brains will be used by these politicians collectively till una get sense and drop politics of bitterness.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
E go shock u grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15am On May 13, 2022
Godjone:
If is not Peter Obi, then Buhari should continue

Just imagine your comment last night, no wonder.
And you are here quoting and wailing on our comment about a better Nigeria.
Shame on you.
Replying some of you is nothing but a waste of space and time.

ABANGWABOI:
Reno Zukwanuike ..
You are now sounding stale..

Ehn Ehn.....

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by DropsMic(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
Reno is yet to come to terms with reality..

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by NofiuFade(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
GEJ is far better than all those nonsense candidates put together from APC to PDP I will even suggest GEJ should come out under fresh party, Nigeria is dieing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by yuzjet(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by princeemmma(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
This guy is just doing everything to trend, always going back and front in terms of politics

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Jibabs2(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2022
Reno the pray Jonathan shouldn't contest under APC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by tesppidd: 10:16am On May 13, 2022
I know Reno is a social media person but in the past 3 days he's been on social media more than he has been all his life. (defending and redefending).

grin grin grin

223 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
Reno oMOCKERY

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by benikad(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
G
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by chaddy16: 10:16am On May 13, 2022
Reno needs to be deleted from social media. I don't think this guy has a day job. He talks too much.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Whois(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
God help us

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Johnnoah1st: 10:16am On May 13, 2022
This guy na chemical? Why him dey react to everything?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by oluwaseyi0: 10:16am On May 13, 2022
If I wire this dumb Reno a long distance slap

Did Tinubu, osinbajo and other aspirants go to submit their form physically by themselves? Is it not the group that is working with them that's doing the submission, how is jona own different

If Jonathan is against the form why not address a press conference to that effect, you claim you don't want a food yet you are gobbling it down your throat

I guess he's still shock by the action and inaction of the former president he hold in high esteem, Reno can't believe his eyes that all this are happening

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by elmessiahs(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2022
Execution of electioneering plans are not done online rather it is done on field

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Blakjewelry(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2022
mach7:

Let's watch and see.
Sometimes I wonder how easily you guys can be manipulated like a puppet

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.