Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) (62562 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Pat081: 10:46am On May 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

I just checked the profile of Adeleke and Adewusi now.

I would have loved Adewusi as Gov and Adeleke as Deputy. Adewusi has a better profile.
but Adewusi doesn't have the money like that of Adeleke
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by BabaIbo: 10:48am On May 14, 2022
Adexxi:
I do laugh when i see you Apc members claiming on the backing of Omisore to win ife axis for you , you will totally be shocked.

Ife is known to be pdp town since 1999 and nothing has change that till today. I remember vividly how Aregbesola usually complain of not getting required support in ife land.

We do support Omisore simple because is our son . Now our son is contesting as deputy Governor on the platform of Apc ,do you expect us to abadone him and go with Omisore? Someone who is fighting for his pocket . Of what benefit is National secretary of a benefit to ife land You need to be wise.

Ife people are not subservient to Omisore most of us is going with Adewusi , the chosen deputy Governor, am sure his party is costing to victory in ife central, ife east and ife north , Apc might take ife south

Don't be a learner bro, the point may not be to win all the votes in Ife but to spoil/split the bulk votes, and you know what it means if they achieve that aim?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 10:49am On May 14, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
This one can't win with Omisore in APC now; Ife votes decide who wins.
Pdp owns Ife federal Constituency (Ife south, north, central and east), likewise Pdp owns Osun East senatorial district. It’s senator Ademola Adeleke all the way in Ife land.

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:50am On May 14, 2022
Adexxi:
And you think Aregbe could reconcile with Oyetola when Omisore had been placed as the National secretary undecided Omisore and Aregbe are bitter enemy because they both came from the same senatorial zone and that brings a game of who's most powerful.

It's a fact TOP members might work against the governor . Adeoti will surely work against him and Iwo vote is very massive that might cause a serious catastrophic to the Governor.

I maintain that Aregbe (TOS) will go into political oblivion if he works against Oyetola. Oyetola should not be blamed for aligning with Omisore bcoz Aregbe was even a problem to him in the last election. We all know it was Omisore that saved him and APC. Aregbe and Michael Jackson are not friends either. No deal can be struck between them. Remember, Adeleke family still believe Aregbe has a hand in the death of Serubawon. Let the music play on.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On May 14, 2022
Vado:

It’s something mostly worn by Muslims. Just a facade he’s putting up now to appeal to the Muslim electorates in Osun. Same with the recently added “Nurudeen” to his name.
Lol. I remember Jonathan too. He added ebele and azikiwe to his name to woo the igbos , a typical ijaw man grin

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:54am On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
Ade dancer will dance to Become the governor of Osun State. Ade dancer everywhere you go. Street credibility campaigns here.

I like your response of Tantalising Hope towards your candidate ( Ade Dancer).
It shows your level of maturity and understanding towards politics.
Unlike the other Lere werey wey dey cause him generation to come.
At the end of the day Ade Dancer will not recognise him as online follower.

It is not a do or die because those u wanna kill urself ontop will later reunite as usual.

Meanwhile I really like to see Ade dancing to the new track from Davido. .(Stand Strong)
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Pat081: 10:55am On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
shocked shocked shocked

Omo sees real crowd...

Not the type that Lagos Landlord uses to rent.

Osun state deserves good leadership...

Power to the People...
they will come for you when they wake up
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:55am On May 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Na today?

You wanted PDP to present a paperweight politician whom the APC could easily defeat?

Love or hate him, you have to concede that Senator Adeleke is influential and popular.

I think he will win in a free and fair election...

Would he come for debates?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
Split ife votes, it obvious you are staying in lagos and you start typing this shit, check the last election and see the tremendous votes if delivered to sdp , then you should be scared.

The reality on ground is ife people are going with their son Adewusi, there is popular saying in ife 'Omo ria ni ' and this what will favour Adewusi , I will still come up with my prediction on how and where the election might be won on lost , hopefully it makes frontpage. grin

Ife/ ijesa axis is a zone no politician if osun state will want to joke with.
BabaIbo:

Don't be a learner bro, the point may not be to win all the votes in Ife but to spoil/split the bulk votes, and you know what it means if they achieve that aim?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Vado(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. I remember Jonathan too. He added ebele and azikiwe to his name to woo the igbos , a typical ijaw man grin

Lol these politicians won’t kill person. Gbenga Olawepo from my state metamorphosed into Gbenga Hashim and started dressing like Hausa lol. All still won’t get him a thing.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Gentility231: 11:02am On May 14, 2022
God helps
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:03am On May 14, 2022
BabaIbo:

Before Makinde became Oyo state governor, he was termed a paperweight politician by your likes, there are other popular or marketable politicians in Osun PDP.

How many top PDP politicians(non-Osun politicians I mean) are supporting or involved in Adeleke's campaign/movement?
Study last Edo election and other gubernatorial elections that took place outside the general election day till now.

Anyway, no need for prolonged argument, till then bro.
Ogbeni, make I no come teach you the politics of your backyard...

Seyi Makinde could not have been referred to as a paperweight.

Dude took an unknown SDP to the third position in the contest featuring Akala, Ajimobi, Folarin and Ladoja. He polled figures barely believable.

His challenge was not using the vehicle of a major party.

He was supposed to have stopped Ajimobi from winning a second term but the senseless meddling of Jonathan's wife in choosing Teslim Folarin, an unelectable politician, to fly PDP flag in 2015.

As soon as he won the primaries for 2019, every discerning mind knew he would emerge victorious.

Politics is amount sentiments. There is no way the PDP could have given the ticket to someone else other than Adeleke considering his exploits in 2019 guber election.

The man revived PDP in Osun State. Before him, most of the party flagbearers were merely contesting and would come a distant second with loss margins running into tens of thousands...

He showed and trounced APC embarrassingly even though the ruling party succeeded in using INEC to scheme him out.

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 11:04am On May 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

I like your response of Tantalising Hope towards your candidate ( Ade Dancer).
It shows your level of maturity and understanding towards politics.
Unlike the other Lere werey wey dey cause him generation to come.
At the end of the day Ade Dancer will not recognise him as online follower.

It is not a do or die because those u wanna kill urself ontop will later reunite as usual.

Meanwhile I really like to see Ade dancing to the new track from Davido. .(Stand Strong)
Ade dancer will become the governor of Osun State . He will dance during his inauguration ceremony on November 27th, 2022. Ade Dancer will thank God via his dance on the victory day.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:07am On May 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Would he come for debates?
Na you go stop am?

I have heard him speak. Dude can hold his own in a simple dialogue.

The last time I checked Buhari never became president on the back of acing a presidential debate...
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by BIXYBABE: 11:07am On May 14, 2022
Customer daada ni
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2022
Yes you are basically right on your view but Aregbe might not really declare his support for Adeleke, he might just tell his foot soldiers to choose what best for them, hope you know what this mean wink

I don't Aregbe and Oyetola can reconcile neither critically at tjis stage Omisore named national secretary. Omisore and Aregbe same party , same senatorial zone ? grin ko Le work .

Politics is a game of number , ijesa zone is very important to Oyetola and pdp is very strong there only Aregbe can pull something there for the governor and since they both not in good terms ....wahala niyen

NOTE: Ooni and Late Alaafin held a closed door meeting with Aregbe at Alaafin resident in ibadan some months ago, believe me they discussed issues with his predecessor
Tareq1105:

I maintain that Aregbe (TOS) will go into political oblivion if he works against Oyetola. Oyetola should not be blamed for aligning with Omisore bcoz Aregbe was even a problem to him in the last election. We all know it was Omisore that saved him and APC. Aregbe and Michael Jackson are not friends either. No deal can be struck between them. Remember, Adeleke family still believe Aregbe has a hand in the death of Serubawon. Let the music play on.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by PharmacyStore: 11:12am On May 14, 2022
This is getting serious
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You sentimental children, mention the election in Nigeria, where the incumbent governor lost?
How old are you? In this last general election of 2019, former governors of Adamawa and Bauchi states lost their re-elections. In 2007 and 2011, two separate governors of Zanfara state lost their bid for re-election. In 2003, about 5 governors in SW lost their re-elections. In 2013, Fayemi of Ekiti state lost his re-election.

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by wilroy: 11:18am On May 14, 2022
Lol they didn’t come because of adeleke
They came with the mindset of “maybe they will share money”
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by kennybabs1980: 11:22am On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
shocked shocked shocked

Omo see real crowd...

Not the type that Lagos Landlord use to rent..

Osun state deserve good leadership...

Power to the People...
And your definition of good leadership is that unserious individual?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Adeleke won that election!

INEC INCOLCLUSIVE-D the result, and the rest is history!

Looking at the Electoral Act did Adeleke meet the LEGAL requirements to be declared winner of the election?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You sentimental children, mention the election in Nigeria, where the incumbent governor lost?

You should read wide. This question shows you lack political knowledge.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Ododoeye0020(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2022
He's dancing to his residence insha Allah
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2022
MrMcJay:

Did Adeleke meet the legal requirements to be declared winner?

Adeleke didn't have to meet anything again.

The people had voted. He had the lead at the end of vote count, before the abracadabra happened.

Results declared inconclusive, rerun elections fraught with violence and denounced on tv by international observers.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
I don't have the time for your tales my moonlight stories...

Everyone knows Adeleke won the last election but was manipulated out...

Now on what grounds will Osun people be supporting Oyetola?

Is it because he has delivered on the dividends of democracy?

Is it because of infrastructural development strides?

Even his party rejected him but had to bow to Tinubu's pressure...

So what are you talking about?

That is why I advised you to go to Osun State and ask them. The electorates there will educate you.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:27am On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
More pictures of the campaign below

This spoilt child is wasting his brother's money.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
February 19th Apc governorship primary election is never a free and fair Apc primary. Adeoti is in court on that. Apc governorship is like the one governor dapo Abiodun conducted in Anambra State last year governorship primary election, at the end, Appeal Court dismissed Senator Andy Uba case in the court and gave the victory to Senator Chris Ngige faction. Apc governorship primary election in Osun was written and not through Direct primary method of election. Everyone knows that. Now Adeoti Moshood is in Federal high court, Abuja to seek justice on the cheat they did against him in the primary election. Omisore isn’t strong in Osun East Senatorial district. As it stands today, Pdp holds Ife federal Constituency where Omisore hailed from , also Pdp Senator is the one occupying Osun East Senatorial district. Aregbesola will surely work against Oyetola reelection bid. Aregbesola force and grassroots supporters will reduce the voting strength of Oyetola of Apc. As it stands today, Aregbesola Isn’t contesting for any political positions but maintaining is ministerial seat at the Center In Abuja territory. In Osun East Senatorial district Pdp wins the district. Oyetola has destroyed Osun State Apc beyond repair. Top caucus of Osun State Apc has vowed to work against Oyetola reelection bid.

Talking about court cases, hope you know that there is a valid Judgment asking INEC not to recognise Adeleke's faction. That judgment has not been appealed till today.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by OriOko88(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Fayemi an incubent governor lost to fayoose! Oya talk another thing. Osun governor being an incumbent even lost to adeleke in d last election if not for the remote control from abuja. So what's ur point? undecided
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Adeleke didn't have to meet anything again.

The people had voted. He had the lead at the end of vote count, before the abracadabra happened.

Results declared inconclusive, rerun elections fraught with violence and denounced on tv by international observers.

@ the bolded
Haba. How can you say something like this in public?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:38am On May 14, 2022
MrMcJay:

That is why I advised you to go to Osun State and ask them. The electorates there will educate you.
You are wasting my time...

How come you made no attempt to address my question but chose to make a ridiculous allusion to electorates?

Which electorates? Are the surging crowd we are seeing in the pictures posted in this thread not part of Osun electorates?

Egbon mi, you no just get talk abeg...
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by zionstaar75: 11:41am On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
shocked shocked shocked

Omo see real crowd...

Not the type that Lagos Landlord use to rent..

Osun state deserve good leadership...

Power to the People...
senseless post, it's impossible not to share money and people will come out, this same people will still come out for APC tomorrow.be fooling yourself
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by molas02: 11:43am On May 14, 2022
The only means other party can win this election is by rigging. This guy Ademola is been loved by majority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49