Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,570 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) (62579 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
You are pointless bro , you don't know the dynamic of how ife vote . No candidate has ever splitted ife vote even during Aregbe when top politician are working under his govt, even the senator representing osun east also from ife, ife vote never got splitted it always a bomb. You don't understand how powerful the word omo ri a ni (our son ) in ife .
Note: Omisore was able to help Oyetola in 2018 not by the vote of main ife town but small ife settlement in ife south , infact his father was king in one of those villages, the King is late now. If it had been main ife town vote that Abracadabra never possible because ife people will call for his head , even till now he is been hate my many of them because they felt he cheated Adeleke.

Ife land has always play opposition to Apc govt , this coming election you will see the true colour of my ife . We will surely teach you and other gullible ones that wie are not subservient to will of Omisore.

Federal house of representative representing ife federal constituency is a full blown pdp member . Ife / ijesa is where the election will be won and lost .
BabaIbo:

You don't understand my point.

Ife gave sdp massive vote because of omisore, right?

Where is omisore now?
Forget all these long talk, as it stands now, no single party will get all the votes from Ife, because each of the major party has one of them at a top spot or vying for a top spot.

It may now be Omisore as a national exco of APC vs Adewusi as deputy governorship aspirant of PDP.
Sentiment aside, the votes will be shared and you know this.

Do you expect omisore to lose all the support he had when he was in sdp?
Some will still be with him. Remember, he now has more money to keep or hold them with.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by kenx1(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2022
Everybody knows that Sen Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke won the last election, but trust INEC grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2022
Coming from a daft like you, a known pdp town well known in osun you are saying nothing for them . This same Omisore you are backing on was once taught a lesson when he wanted to return to senate for the third time against Omoworare.

When all towns in osun state joined the progressive only ife and perhaps Okuku remained to be with pdp. This is to show the strength of this party in ife . Federal house lawmaker representing ife federal constituency is from pdp, still nothing for them You need to check up yourself , infact osun east is represented by pdp member , nothing for them You will be shown the reality come July 16 . tongue
MrMcJay:

Nothing for PDP in Ife. Unfortunately, Omisore has once again tasted federal power and he damn well knows how to use it.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
Dude was telling you the reality with fact you are here saying he doesn't know what he is saying He is very correct about his analysis on Makinde popularity in ibadan.
BabaIbo:

You don't know what you're saying please, just forget about the unnecessary argument and wait for the election.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2022
Adexxi:
Coming from a daft like you, a known pdp town well known in osun you are saying nothing for them . This same Omisore you are backing on was once taught a lesson when he wanted to return to senate for the third time against Omoworare.

When all towns in osun state joined the progressive only ife and perhaps Okuku remained to be with pdp. This is to show the strength of this party in ife . Federal house lawmaker representing ife federal constituency is from pdp, still nothing for them You need to check up yourself , infact osun east is represented by pdp member , nothing for them You will be shown the reality come July 16 . tongue

Me, daft? Lmaooo. Okay
You will see

The election is just a few days ahead.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 2:54pm On May 14, 2022
MrMcJay:

Another victory in another High Court is nonsense. It is a Court of coordinate jurisdiction and does nothing to negate initial judgment.

Until Appeal Court upturns the initial judgment and declared Demola as PDP candidate, everything he is doing is a waste.
this is the court ruling in federal high, Abuja division stating that all the delegates that pertake in the Pdp NWC venue of the governorship primary in Osun State city Stadium are the genuine delegates that pertake in the Pdp primary election. Also the court affirmed approval of Senator Ademola Adeleke as the governorship candidate of Pdp. Failed unsellable imposter Dotun babayemi is a goner.

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
More ruling details . Finally Senator Ademola Adeleke is the Pdp flagbearer and also the people’s choice. Failed unsellable imposter Dotun babayemi has failed woefully beyond redemption.

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
this is the court ruling in federal high, Abuja division stating that all the delegates that pertake in the Pdp NWC venue of the governorship primary in Osun State city Stadium are the genuine delegates that pertake in the Pdp primary election. Also the court affirmed approval of Senator Ademola Adeleke as the governorship candidate of Pdp. Failed unsellable imposter Dotun babayemi is a goner.

A Federal High Court judgment does not negate a State High Court judgment.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
MrMcJay:

A Federal High Court judgment does not negate a State High Court judgment.
Appeal Court will decide on that.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
Appeal Court will decide on that.

Till then, Adeleke no be candidate o.
Remember the judgment of Justice Omotosho in FHC Port Harcourt in them Magnus Abe's case?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
MrMcJay:

Till then, Adeleke no be candidate o.
Remember the judgment of Justice Omotosho in FHC Port Harcourt in them Magnus Abe's case?
federal high court in Abuja has affirmed Ademola Adeleke as the Pdp governorship flagbearer in Osun State. No complaints again. No distractions again.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
federal high court in Abuja has affirmed Ademola Adeleke as the Pdp governorship flagbearer in Osun State. No complaints again. No distractions again.

That is why I asked you to study the Magnus Abe situation in Rivers. When 2 Courts of coordinate jurisdiction give conflicting judgments, first in time prevails.
FHC and SHC have coordinate jurisdictions.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by press9jatv: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
MrMcJay:

That is why I asked you to study the Magnus Abe situation in Rivers. When 2 Courts of coordinate jurisdiction give conflicting judgments, first in time prevails.
FHC and SHC have coordinate jurisdictions.
Magnus Abe case is highly different from Osun State Pdp case. Maybe you should check google about the details. You compare the both of them together, they are highly different.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by BabaIbo: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Adexxi:
You are pointless bro , you don't know the dynamic of how ife vote . No candidate has ever splitted ife vote even during Aregbe when top politician are working under his govt, even the senator representing osun east also from ife, ife vote never got splitted it always a bomb. You don't understand how powerful the word omo ri a ni (our son ) in ife .
Note: Omisore was able to help Oyetola in 2018 not by the vote of main ife town but small ife settlement in ife south , infact his father was king in one of those villages, the King is late now. If it had been main ife town vote that Abracadabra never possible because ife people will call for his head , even till now he is been hate my many of them because they felt he cheated Adeleke.

Ife land has always play opposition to Apc govt , this coming election you will see the true colour of my ife . We will surely teach you and other gullible ones that wie are not subservient to will of Omisore.

Federal house of representative representing ife federal constituency is a full blown pdp member . Ife / ijesa is where the election will be won and lost .

Go and sit somewhere please.

I'm not just discussing this as a nonpartisan person, what is my business with oyetola?
I'm just being realistic here.

So, na Ife get population pass for Osun state?

I don't need to argue with you on this issue, just wait.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
Head dey pain u undecided Tell me which is more popular, populous, and highest voting strength more than ife/ijesa ( osun east) You don't sit down in your father's parlour and pouring rubbish here angry Get this to your brain ife/ ijesa zone is a must reckon zone if you want to win election infact osun central , the governor zone has the lowest voting strength .
BabaIbo:

Go and sit somewhere please.

I'm not just discussing this as a nonpartisan person, what is my business with oyetola?
I'm just being realistic here.

So, na Ife get population pass for Osun state?

I don't need to argue with you on this issue, just wait.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
Adexxi:
Head dey pain u undecided Tell me which is more popular, populous, and highest voting strength more than ife/ijesa ( osun east) You don't sit down in your father's parlour and pouring rubbish here angry Get this to your brain ife/ ijesa zone is a must reckon zone if you want to win election infact osun central , the governor zone has the lowest voting strength .

I don't need to descend low to your level to trade insult with you in the name of argument.
You don't deserve further response since you can't pass your message politely.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Aaay: 5:42pm On May 14, 2022
Really
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Whiteways: 5:47pm On May 14, 2022
Amen

lereinter:

By the special grace of almighty God, ademola will be governor. Amen

He will be the tool of light (imole) for osun state.

He will dance like David danced into osun state government house
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by DeleTaller: 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
the same Oyetola that Aregbesola Top factions vowed to unseat him in the poll. Top factions vowed to remove him from power. Oyetola isn’t welcome in Osun State Apc. No form of inconclusive in this year July 16th 2022 governorship poll.

Laughing matter... and same Oyetola conveniently trashed your Aregbesola Top faction in the primaries...
You never shii notin... Aregbesola is no more reliable and the concern party men in Osun know this.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by edosignature(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
I did my Masters (MPH) in Osun state, the state is such a Peaceful home, siren heaven & a nature wonder. All the state lack is Truthful & Good leadership.

I hope the best & truthful candidate win to move the state to an enviable height.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
Just lock up, you want to insult me but you don't want that from me , go take your mate to help argue politics .
BabaIbo:

I don't need to descend low to your level to trade insult with you in the name of argument.
You don't deserve further response since you can't pass your message politely.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by devoutpraise: 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:

Mammoths crowd welcome Osun state Incoming Governor Sen Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke to Osun central Senatorial zone .
The people of Osun central pledge their support to Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.

When Addressing the People, Osun state Incoming governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke Appreciate Osun people for their support and votes during the last Gubernatorial Election and he pray that the coming Election will be Victorious and Victory for all.

He promise Osun people Good governance, honestly, transparency, Accountable and more development.

Imole deeee Okunkun Parada. I’m wishing Incoming Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke happy 62nd Birthday. I pray for you for strength and power to champion Osun State to greater heights. Happy Birthday to you sir.
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by devoutpraise: 10:49pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
Happy birthday to the incoming Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke. I pray for you for strength, wisdom and long life in Jesus Name. You will succeed in your governorship ambition in Jesus Name. Happy 62nd birthday to you sir.
AMEN
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by devoutpraise: 10:51pm On May 14, 2022
lereinter:

By the special grace of almighty God, ademola will be governor. Amen

He will be the tool of light (imole) for osun state.

He will dance like David danced into osun state government house
AMEN
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by manitoba(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
This guy doesn't talk about any good economy plan for his state.

He is just riding on his fame.

Sadly, APC doesn't.have a good option for the state.

It's going to be a loss both ways for the citizenry of the state.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by muykem: 7:59am On May 15, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

The rigging will be checkmated this time
I don't know how you want me to say it to sink into your head. That spoil child called Ademola will never rule Osun state If Adeleke family is keen in ruling the state, let Deji come out himself, I will be in front of his campaign but for Ademola, God forbid!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by 1876myy: 9:05am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You sentimental children, mention the election in Nigeria, where the incumbent governor lost?
[/s]
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by molas02: 6:21pm On May 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

You must be a kid in politics probably you were born in the 2000.
Pele ooo... Political professor who was born 1776
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by juman(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2022
Democracy is good.
But sometimes funny.
This man want to become governor of osun.
It is a shame that an "illiterate" be leading them in educated osun state.
My opinion.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2022
What your say on illiterate Buhari leading Nigeria as a whole , you this fucking hypocrite undecided
juman:
Democracy is good.
But sometimes funny.
This man want to become governor of osun.
It is a shame that an "illiterate" be leading them in educated osun state.
My opinion.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by juman(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2022
Adexxi:
What your say on illiterate Buhari leading Nigeria as a whole , you this fucking hypocrite undecided

Military general cannot be illiterate.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) by Adexxi(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2022
When were you born? Men recruited into the the melitary then we're mere volunteers willingly to defend the nation and not based on merit ......for ur mind Aboki/ fulani dey go school abi undecided
juman:

Military general cannot be illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.