Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? (1663 Views)

Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here / Why "Ugly" Ladies Get Married Ahead Of "Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2022
In the wake of the killing of Deborah Samuel by those Blood-thirsty Northern muslims,
i have been seeing comments such as 'Oh, Such a beautiful lady murdered, they killed this fair, pretty girl just like that?'.
Same with the Igbo medical student who lost her life in the train bombing.
Most Nigerians were like 'Oh, such a Beauty disappointed by her country'.
Does it means only Beautiful Girls deserve Love and affection??
What about the Ugly ones??
If those 2 ladies were Ugly, some peeps wouldn't have shown any empathy.
Why such discrimination against Ugly ladies?
Is it their faults that they have worwor faces?
Dem commit any crime by being ugly?
Why the indifference and lack of affection for them?

Lalasticlala
Pls send this to FP.
Thanks!
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by virginprincess(f): 8:06am On May 14, 2022
Op,it seems you are jobless to have created such a meaningless thread this wonderful morning undecided undecided

16 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by incandescentena: 8:12am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In the wake of the killing of Deborah Samuel by those Blood-thirsty Northern muslims,
i have been seeing comments such as 'Oh, Such a beautiful lady murdered, they killed this fair, pretty girl just like that?'.

Lalasticlala
Pls send this to FP.
Thanks!

Op you have deliberately instigated VAWULENCE

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Op,it seems you are jobless to have created such a meaningless thread this wonderful morning undecided undecided
I think op thread is more meaningful than your own thread concerning the matters of ladies living alone. Like many ladies live alone, having someone living with you doesn't guarantee security or something like it that.
Anyways to op, Beauty and handsomeness matter a lot. Beautiful and handsome people get away with things that ugly people will be friends critized for. That is just how life works. Beauty will make your life work easier.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Candidlady: 8:16am On May 14, 2022
So when Isay "oh poor lady just died like that" does that mean Iam discriminating the rich ladies undecided

Just an expression. . Sure it could be a firgure of speech like oxymorons °•°although Ido not know the firgure of speech that could be•••

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by RaptObserver: 8:26am On May 14, 2022
That is the reason many ladies are bleaching and wearing some obnoxious attachments as well as some animal claws called nails just to enhance beauty. The truth is that ugly or not if a woman has content she will live her life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by obynoceaser: 8:30am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala
Pls send this to FP.
Thanks!

You're stupid okay?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by DaInferno(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
honestly...the headline alone vex me, I no even want contaminate my mind with the write up. I was actually coming in to type this your comment but you first me type am cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by virginprincess(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2022
DaInferno:
honestly...the headline alone vex me, I no even want contaminate my mind with the write up. I was actually coming in to type this your comment but you first me type am cry
grin grin cheesy... Overtaking is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:
So when Isay "oh poor lady just died like that" does that mean Iam discriminating the rich ladies undecided

Just an expression. . Sure it could be a firgure of speech like oxymorons °•°although Ido not know the firgure of speech that could be•••
Ur argument about the lady is flawed because i believe you are NOT referring to 'Finances poor'.

When you want to comment on a dead person, do so without talking about facial features or physical qualities.

It's like visiting a woman who lost her child and you start saying 'she was so pretty, fair, had long hair, dimples, etc.

Is it not some form of discrimination against the woman's other kids?
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Candidlady: 9:03am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ur argument about the lady is flawed because i believe you are NOT referring to 'Finances poor'.

When you want to comment on a dead person, do so without talking about facial features or physical qualities.

It's like visiting a woman who lost her child and you start saying 'she was so pretty, fair, had long hair, dimples, etc.

Is it not some form of discrimination against the woman's other kids?

Yaro it is just an expression. That is what Iam trying to point

Nothing like discrimination there. Moreover no human is ugly.

When Isay "that pretty/handsome girl/guy just died like that" Iam in no way discriminating the ugly ones

Na just expression

•••abeg no reply me again you are not helping with my HO●•••

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:

When Isay "that pretty/handsome girl/guy just died like that" Iam in no way discriminating the ugly ones

Na just expression

Ok, u really need a gud rest.
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Na just expression

Abeg make we talk true,many humans are ugly including me. There are beautiful people,there are also ugly people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by sanesta: 9:20am On May 14, 2022
ifyken:

Abeg make we talk true,many humans are ugly including me. There are beautiful people,there are also ugly people.
not true.
That person you see as ugly na another person sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2022
sanesta:
not true.
That person you see as ugly na another person sweetheart
No dey lie abeg. Depends on the ugliness. Ugliness get grade and level.

Just like comparing C.Ronaldo with kante grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by efficiencie(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala
Pls send this to FP.
Thanks!

The same reason why broke men are being discriminated against!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:

nawa...try to read and digest before spewing dog shit please!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ok, u really need a gud rest.
The daftness dey on another level, bro. E just dey talk go north.. oh my bad, it's a northerner...wtf am I surprised?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
The daftness dey on another level, bro. E just dey talk go north.. oh my bad, it's a northerner...wtf am I surprised?
Lolsss. U be bad guy o!
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by eskorelvis: 11:17am On May 14, 2022
Why ask op?
R u ugly?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Islandlady(f): 11:22am On May 14, 2022
Well this is the more reasons ladies now bleach their skin...But in this country terrorist, extremist, fanatics will not mind if you are pretty, beautiful, handsome or ugly

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Karleb(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2022
No disrespect to the dead but that lady isn't close to beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by meobizy(f): 11:42am On May 14, 2022
Humans are vain. If you’re under twenty years of age know now.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Candidlady: 11:58am On May 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
nawa...try to read and digest before spewing dog shit please!

Stay outta mention you this kid
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala
Pls send this to FP.
Thanks!
Na so dem tell u?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Shedrack777: 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
i don't see her as a beautiful lady, rather, i see one wife material wasted and a sweet kpekus wasted. it shall never be well with those that framed her and killed her. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Oblivionz5(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Stay outta mention you this kid
C'mon geddifock with your two left legs. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lolsss. U be bad guy o!
angry I'm not just happy jae

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Gee64: 2:23pm On May 14, 2022
Who nor like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2022
eskorelvis:
Why ask op? R u ugly?
No. Just advocating for better Love being shown to Ugly Girls!
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala
Pls send this to FP.
Thanks!
pretty privilege!!

That's what it's called

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Need A Man Desperately"- Destiny Etiko Cries Out On IG, See Video / Unable To Sleep Watch This Video / There Is Something Special About Yoruba Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.