Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria (1529 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by YoungPrince4760: 12:42pm On May 14, 2022
Recently I have been planning a 3 days vacation to ghana to visit a lounge which will be hosting a show featuring a Nigerian musician Wande Coal at East Legon Accra. My trip is in few weeks and I was hoping to meet new people in Ghana. I was chatting a girl on Instagram and everything was fine until I told her I’m from Nigeria and the mood went from 100 to zero I was so surprise when she told me she’s not comfortable being friends with Nigeria guys. I’m not boosting but normally it’s rare for a lady here on island to turn me down because I have most things a lady seek in a man. I will like to know if anyone has experience this before cos it’s seems Ghanaian ladies are not friendly like everyone portrayed it to be. Maybe I will find myself a hookup babe at East Legon for my 3 days visit
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Medianna(f): 12:47pm On May 14, 2022
Probably one Nigeria bobo don do her strong thing in the past.
If not how are Ghanaians better than Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 12:49pm On May 14, 2022
Naija guys are too lazy. The only thing they know is hook up for sex. Spitsss... Chaiii

4 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija guys are too lazy. The only thing they know is hook up for sex. Spitsss... Chaiii
Is that all ma'am?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by God1000(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
We have a battered image globally, I've experienced it many times on Facebook too

1 Like

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 12:54pm On May 14, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Is that all ma'am?
Add yours
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by sholatech(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2022
Naaa. An average Ghana lady wants to marry a Nigerian. Most likely she had been dealt with by a Nigerian boyfriend or she has been everywhere around Nigerian guys in Accra. Get into Ghana and show your naija swag. You will not make this complaint afterwards

1 Like

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:

You talking from you asshole because all you just said made no rassclate sense
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Theboy21: 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
See one lazy biitch up there talking about naija guys being lazy n wanting hookup cheesy while advertising her backside (dp) to the lazy guys for Hookdown i guess cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2022
justscorchone:

You talking from you asshole because all you just said made no rassclate sense
You mean, your d!ckhead? Chaii... Dumbass!
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:
You mean, your d!ckhead? Chaii... Dumbass!

Wouldn't you like to suck my d1ckhead Medusa looking broad

1 Like

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2022
Everyone has their preferences
Don't bother much about it.
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
justscorchone:

Wouldn't you like to suck my d1ckhead Medusa looking broad
Your d!ck is for dogs to feed on. Stupid idiot.
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:
Your d!ck is for dogs to feed on. Stupid idiot.

You fantasize on my dick too much ho,if the price is right I might let you suck it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by sapeleboi(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2022
shalommy 1- justscorchone 3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:
Add yours
No, you know better. Farm tool.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by PetroDolla2020: 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
Average Ghana lady wants to marry a Nigerian? Is that a joke or something? Deluded mudder fuggerx everywhere grin

You know Nigerians don’t have a great image in Ghana, right? By the way, what is so special about Nigerian men? grin Fuckeduppedness grin

sholatech:
Naaa. An average Ghana lady wants to marry a Nigerian. Most likely she had been dealt with by a Nigerian boyfriend or she has been everywhere around Nigerian guys in Accra. Get into Ghana and show your naija swag. You will not make this complaint afterwards

3 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by PetroDolla2020: 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
Are Nigerians “better” than Ghanaians? cool

Medianna:
Probably one Nigeria bobo don do her strong thing in the past.
If not how are Ghanaians better than Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 2:22pm On May 14, 2022
Most nigeria men have very bad reputation both inside and outside nigeria,that why most foreigns don't want to have anything to do with them.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by czarr(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:
When most women have decided to be commodities. and men are continually looking for the part of least resistance.

And guys usually think that the same girl you want to invest time wining and dining, taking out etc, just so you can prove to her you like her, is the same girl on tinder busting it wide open for #5k.

The wining and dining route would cost you more than #5k and you may not see her underwear. If you were a guy wouldn't you prefer hook-up?
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Mayemavins: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
Get to Ghana first, dem love us here in Accra, if dem know u from Naija, dey can do and undo for u, on that girl case, its just 1/100 rare case

1 Like

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Ballzproblemm: 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
Yoruba demon don show her shege
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Choilila: 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
cheesy

Very good for her own safety.

I get turned off by any Nigerian. Especially the Men, I only mingle with Nigerians online, or doing transactions. But can't keep them around as friends or closer to my soul.

Because I don't know who is who, the person you are laughing with, sharing ideas, e. t. c might be the one that may send you to the other side, And it's common among Nigeria community where you see sisters and sisters, brothers and brothers, mother and children, father and children, Uncle Vs nieces -nephews, Aunt Vs nieces-nephews,cousins Vs whoever , steps Vs steps, neighbors Vs neighbors battling one-another.

THE END.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by aimmoney9: 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
If it was davido, wizkid, dangote or burnaboy she will not turn them down....... grin grin

My man she dey whine you e get anoda reason..... grin grin grin
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by aimmoney9: 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Most nigeria men have very bad reputation both inside and outside nigeria,that why most foreigns don't want to have anything to do with them.
Stereotypes...... grin grin

How would you know them inside out when you are still a virgin..... grin grin

Or are u trying to tell us something connotatively princess..... grin grin
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by ceede2: 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
God1000:
We have a battered image globally, I've experienced it many times on Facebook too
You ain't see anything. When Una no dey get sense
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
can i Bleep your anus.
dont report me to the moderator
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2022
Oduskid:
can i Bleep your anus.
dont report me to the moderator
I will do if you don't mind your words.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
I will do if you don't mind your words.
mail me
Re: I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Ghanaians are conservative, they would most likely choose within themselves for marriage or relationships. I'm not surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why / American Rapper Takeoff Is Dead / Where Can I Meet A White Girl In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.