Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto (35473 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Michael004: 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Better
On a more serious note this may turn into a civil war if not handled well
They are asking for the release of murderers
How sensible is dat??
Na police cause am, they should have killed the two of them and any protest should be met with fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Heavensent01(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
See good road network in a state of this economic burden idiots that produce nothing but terrorism, yet federal roads are in worse situation in a region that produces what they survive with

Sarowiwa complained his people got him killed, MNK did his people sold him out, Sunday did his people protected him, now one mumu go say Yoruba are betrayer

Aboki are threat to peaceful coexistence, this people should be use as lab experiment in psychiatric lab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Divoc19(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
It's religion over humanity over there
SKYHIGHfx:
They won't protest against bad government, they won't protest against Boko Haram and Bandits.

They are quick to kill over Religion, they find senses to justify their actions.

North, I mean up North is a problem to itself and the larger county.

Forcing us all to be one with this people, is one joke taken far.

By their actions, MNK can be justified when he said that Nigeria is a Zoo. Even animals won't be this cruel.

Humanity First before Religion
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by olufunmi01(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your brain need to be decomposed for manure

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Lovelife433(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
May the anger and the indignation of GOD be upon Muhammad the pedophile were he is now. May his worshippers never no joy and peace, Amin inshallah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by junior556(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by travismacoy: 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is not a religion of peace

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Michael004: 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
See what Eebows have caused in the most peaceful state in Nigeria
How many Eebows have been arrested for the harvesting of Army Officer's Vagina?
Your father need to be shut for not properly train you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Moschinochimma: 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:

I can see how senseless u are , I swear. You are just like them . What has ibos have to do with Deborah Yakubu... .. No worry, ur sister is the next to be stoned and burnt ... Make it . Foolish idiot.. The yourubas I have as friends can't even think this way. I wonder if u were even trained ? Opónú

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
bolajinoni1:
may God forgive you sir. Back to the topic most northerner Nigeria are animal, there didn't deserve us to same in same country together, one Nigeria is not working and is not going to work. Yoruba is going to separate from this location 419 country.
God forgive you sir for calling all the 36 state a 419 .

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by chrizzyace: 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:

If u knew the killers why not go and report them. Hand go deh scratch una to type nonsense cause of freedom of expression mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by MyExpression(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

I believe this comment has been Reported to the mods, yet I'm still seeing it on the page.

Mods, do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by olufunmi01(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
I am not Igbo but u need brain surgery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Opolopoopolonio: 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
Smart move.

Otherwise, the whole nation may go up in flames.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by oseahumenb(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeria, a tale of two laws... In lekki, security agents fired live bullets cos southerners deserve to be butchered, in the same Nigeria, up north they are using tear gas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by hikiki(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
This guy's dey ment walahi. This indeed the religion of peace. Dem just the look for way to kill and destroy. God punish who join us with this kind heartless folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
blazingblender:
sorry dude
I can't give remedy to your illiteracy
Obviously you are dumber than first thought. Instead of defending his warped logic, he has decended to using words that he lacks the proper meaning of.
Better go back to night school to get real education.
Olodo.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by beerfraud(f): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
MyExpression:

What a primitive thinking...so other Muslims that condemned the killing are infidels ba?

Show me a true picture of the organs harvesters in the East or West...let me know why that person will not be in jail by now.

Stay here and be justifying murder...nitwit.
Eebows also justified the killing of Army Officers
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by nurudeen181(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Better On a more serious note this may turn into a civil war if not handled well They are asking for the release of murderers How sensible is dat??
just as Igbos are asking for the release of nnamdi kanu
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Michael004: 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
Way to Go.....

Like say make the matter escalate sef make everywhere burst....

Headslammers need to be dealt with ruthlessly....
I wish also. But they should dare release the murderer.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by nurudeen181(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Better On a more serious note this may turn into a civil war if not handled well They are asking for the release of murderers How sensible is dat??
just as Igbos are asking for the release of nnamdi kanu
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
Moschinochimma:

I can see how senseless u are , I swear. You are just like them . What has ibos have to do with Deborah Yakubu... .. No worry, ur sister is the next to be stoned and burnt ... Make it . Foolish idiot.. The yourubas I have as friends can't even think this way. I wonder if u were even trained ? Opónú
that guy no be Yoruba
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Xpress24(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.
did u knw what triggerd her action?
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Antilslaam: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Silly set of people defending one useless dead paedophile messenger that was poisoned to dead like a mosque rat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Splendor27: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
bro4u:
I just love how united the Muslims are.. we Christians are to divided to stage a protest of this magnitude. Kudos to the Muslims for guiding their beliefs with all seriousness.
I pray what happened to deborah to befall one of your sisters,,so you can understand what dem unity is only good for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Lonewolf2010(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
Dunno why we can't just go our separate ways one Nigeria no dey work again…The Elites who by their actions and inactiions supported the killings are creating a Fertile ground for terrorists recruitment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Opolopoopolonio: 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.

You allowed them to ride you. And they know you are Igbo.

They dare not try this with a Yoruba person.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by blazingblender(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Obviously you are dumber than first thought. Instead of defending his warped logic, he has decended to using words that he lacks the proper meaning of.
Better go back to night school to get real education.
Olodo.
I can't also give remedy to yours

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Michael004: 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
I hate muslims, I hate their bastard moohamad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by snowball11(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
Just imagine these swines protesting for the release of murderers just because they worship Mohammed.

They even have the effontry of wanting to set ablaze a catholic church! undecided

Are Christians not too decile? Or are these Muslim urchins thinking vawulence is an exclusive preserve for them? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Smartgunna: 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your brain need to be decomposed for manure

The crop that the manure is used for wont even grew well.....
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by dogwen: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
iwaeda:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-gov-tambuwal-declares-24-hr-curfew-in-sokoto/

Pictures from: https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1525440990147923968
Yet somebody will tell me this is so because there is a faulty leadership in government. Why is it not happening in the south? Abi are we not lead by the same leaders?
Imagine attempting to burn the sultan's palace because he condemned the killing of Deborah.
Kai!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue / Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.