Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto (35476 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by MyExpression(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Eebows also justified the killing of Army Officers

Igbos or ipob sympathisers?

Oga, name one person you've caught in the act!
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Jhena(f): 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.

Spot. On.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Honestfrend: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
I swear dis country is doomed
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by kingyakos: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Southern youth una dey see wetin Dem dey call United?...
As una foolish, selfish and greedy within una sef wey una no fit support one person
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by BJanta: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
See what Eebows have caused in the most peaceful state in Nigeria
How many Eebows have been arrested for the harvesting of Army Officer's Vagina?

You are a foolish person to say this. May Deborah Samuel 's fate be your your unavailable experience immediately. Amen.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.
just shut up there... The group was it a religious group... Those murderers should be killed too... What differentiate u guys from Boko Haram terrorists and bandits with ideas like this... Even if she did cause is the killing her the right punishment and who Made them judge to punish her... Nonsense

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Raph82(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
That state is highly volatile, this matter should be handled with care, it's easy for riot to spread from that state across the entire north, for the youths to mobilise themselves massively in protest like that, it can lead to mass bloodshed. I pray God grants the governor the wisdom to weather the storm. I'm not just comfortable with these whole thing, they are looking for an avenue to escalate this matter and cause a riot that will lead to massive bloodshed, majority of the elites in the north are in support of this killing from their body language. The police should please handle this with care. I don't pray for a repetition of what's happened in the past.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bro4u: 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
Splendor27:
I pray what happened to deborah to befall one of your sisters,,so you can understand what dem unity is only good for.
Fück off... You lack comprehension and understanding
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by GardenOfGod(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery
Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Farid24224(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
This is becoming something really bad!
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your brain need to be decomposed for manure

The crops probably won't grow cause his brain is more useless than the P in psychology undecided

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
See what Eebows have caused in the most peaceful state in Nigeria
How many Eebows have been arrested for the harvesting of Army Officer's Vagina?
if not that you are a big fool the lady in question is a Northerner too but your maggot brain no let u see road

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Benitoh: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
Nobody have a monopoly of violence, they should better keep the southerners out of their madness.

Nigeria as a country will never work not in the nearest future.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by babyfaceafrica: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
They will threaten him with his presidency aspiration now and the Curfew will be lifted grin
Which presidency aspiration.. He won't even win primary sef. They better find another thing to threaten him
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Cardilac2323: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
Adonis86:
Nice one

You are a darling
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by DrBOBBY: 3:36pm On May 14, 2022
This situation should never be allowed to go out of control.
God help us all
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Help2020: 3:36pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't[s] justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances[/s].
You non get sense. Muhammed can't fight for himself?

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by emmyluizzz: 3:36pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

u are saying shit

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bluefilm: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
CalabarPikin:
I pray what I'm smelling doesn't come

Pray for Sokoto
Pray for Nigeria

I smell the breaking up.

I smell Biafra.

Biafra is calling.

Biafra is my only hope.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Tareq1105: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

I agree with some of your points but is there no other way to handle it than killing her with stones and burning her?

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by kingyakos: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
CalabarPikin:
I pray what I'm smelling doesn't come

Pray for Sokoto
Pray for Nigeria

Pray for ur sef

Nonsense

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by chukwuibuipob: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

IPOB, ESN and that drunkard boy COWNU nko?
Not be terrorist wuna all be?
Check my comments well.I spare No IPOB pigs, ESN,KANU,EKPA.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

Leave matter for Mathias Madam. No body deserve to die for condemning what he or she doesn't like. Nobody should kill anybody for blasphemy.

Your submission is rather casting blame on the innocent girl than out right condemnation of the barbaric.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by CaptainFM1: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

I understand your point, but the important virtue every religion must have is tolerance. I hate to say this, a certain religion all over the world doesn't have tolerance.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
I am blaming this on the muslims.

The truth is, there are people out there who don't like your religion. The minute you attack them, they become heroes, and they have a lot of attention and get a lot of benefit from your attacking them.

We Christians made a big mistake in 2006 by attacking Dan Brown over his non-fictional book...the Davinci code (which was based on documents that were proven later to be fake; the person who even made them confessed long before Dan Brown even thought about the book)...and as a result...Dan Brown went from being a rich man to being a very very wealthy man.Just because of a book which was fictional completely fictional. (There is no Priory of Sion, for example)

If someone insults your prophet, just ignore the person. At the end of the day, you can see how people are labelling Muslims evil and violent people...all around the world. And that has long term effects. (No one would want to invest in the North...meaning no jobs, and loss of income and more poverty). So just cool temper, and go home.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
Nobody has monopoly of madness o

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by SarutobiEky(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

well said... Wisdom in full glare. May I send a dm, miss?
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Redhot111(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
These Aboki people are really terrible. A different specie all together. Where did these people get their brains from? It looks like they where not even created by God at all and yet they tell you they are killing for God.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bjtinz: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

The death of Deborah is highly unfortunate and deeply regrettable, but I daresay the some Christians among us have not been helping matters. .

Insulting them or their prophet will not change anything, the earliest we get that the better. When in such situations, it wouldn't take anything from you to be a little circumspect.

Sigh. sad

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by sofiscatedmoron: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Make dem try set catholic Church ablaze if them get strength,dem go see wetin go happen
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by BigTableShaker(f): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
Now, where is the Peace.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
This pictures says it all... It speaks volumes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shehu Sani To Wike: Southern Governors Didn’t Betray You / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84