Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba (45715 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by enumerator007: 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

I hope you're not insulting me in a language I don't understand.
I'm just asking how are you my friend grin
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
justscorchone:

Even if she did, why are you trying so hard to justify murder. This is why we say there's a problem with y'all.
I'm not trying to justify anything.

All I said was, don't be around people you know that won't tolerate some things... And do that same thing.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by IamANigerianMan: 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops
Stop posting any rubish from any dump useless thing
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by 1Sharon(f): 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
Muslims do not respect Jesus Christ liar.

You respect Isa, not Jesus. Liars.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
abbey621:

Okay type the insult that you heard and I'll translate it for you.....
I said it time and time again, I won't.

But the truth is SHE DID THE INSULT.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Eriokanmi: 7:59pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Terrorist I thought you were rebranding

How did Deborah insult your prophet

Have we killed Elrufai for insulting our God

Have you killed Elrufai for insulting your supposed prophet isa
If Christians were to invoke what the book of Leviticus 24:10-23 in the old testament to put to death whoever speaks ill of God or cursed Him, wey Muslim emphasise for inside quran and carry for head today, elrufai would have since turned manure. But thanks to God for sending Jesus Christ to correct those harsh punishment and give rooms for peace and repentance

3 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by miketayo(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2022
Scammer
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Hawkler: 8:00pm On May 15, 2022
I rather be a Buddhist or a free thinker than to join Islam, only 1% understood the religion, the rest are zombies...there teachings are Hatred, Hypocrisy and intolerance. Idolatry in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by CharleyBright(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:

[img]https:///media/5-14-2022/vh3FtZ.gif[/img]

I think you are very annoying and most times deserve slaps.
Get your acts straight with these your silly post.
You lack empathy for the dead.
You are always trying to be funny, but you are far from that.
Stop being silly.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On May 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

So why didn’t they deal with El Rufai when he insulted Jesus
After all Jesus is a Prophet in the Koran too

Because they are liars. Muslims don't respect Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by highoctane: 8:01pm On May 15, 2022
System202:
Yes tell them Adamu Garba, kanu kills us they support him,when they kill they are always right but when they hurt us and we retaliate we Evil, barbaric

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
LEVITICUS 24:13-16

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil things If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayfrom the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid,and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. DEUTERONOMY 13:6-11

You did well to quote those scripture but you did not understand the concept. Let's reason a bit, here was talking about insulting the Almighty God, Jehovah their God , not any of his prophets..These laws drove into the heart of all Israelites the supreme sanctity of their God Jehovah, the name that Koran admitted it is this name that Jesus use to raise the dead.
Does this happen yes in some rare occasions not through mob actions but elders of a particular tribe or one who heard of the blaspheming will investigate such matter and consult their God for direction before such action is taken.
There are several actions that might lead to blaspheming of their God Jehovah
Read one these example at Bible Book of Numbers 15:32-36 "While they Israelites were in the wilderness, the found a man collecting woods on the Sabbath day,33 Those who found him collecting wood brought him up to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly. 34 They committed him into custody because it had not been specified what should be done to him.
35 And Jehovah said to Moses: “The man should be put to death without fail, and the whole assembly should stone him outside the camp.”36 So the whole assembly brought him outside the camp and stoned him so that he died, just as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
Take notice of verses 33&35 It is God that decides whatever action that will be taken.
Let me ask do such actions still takes place in the present land of democratic Isreal? No
Are the 10 commandments and 600 laws from Moses still binding on Christians No!
The scripture says.
Christ is the end of the law, Romans 10:4
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by 007Marvel(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

She did insult Prophet Muhammad. if you don't understand Hausa, get someone that does to translate for you.

Y'all keep saying she insulted Your Prophet Muhammad but never actually mentioned what she said that was an insult!

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On May 15, 2022
Yet Christians don’t stone you to death. I wonder what your point is and where you draw the line between religion and common sense.

System202:
Yes tell them Adamu Garba, kanu kills us they support him,when they kill they are always right but when they hurt us and we retaliate we Evil, barbaric

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
LEVITICUS 24:13-16

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil things If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayfrom the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid,and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. DEUTERONOMY 13:6-11

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Harbeytech: 8:03pm On May 15, 2022
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too.. The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all- powerful being.. Bloody infidels..

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by aujile(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

I won't, and it doesn't mean she didn't insult. SHE DID.
Only those that support evil claim that she insulted insulted Muhammad. Even if she did, someone decided to take (life) that he didn't (and will never) give...that is barbaric and an act that is associated with the stone age

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 15, 2022
Realists:

Your hypocrisy and lies won't fly, for the voice note she sent to the WhatsApp group is audible for all to hear in Hausa. Lastly anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Perhaps it was written in the bible but please tell when or where you've seen Christians practice this? Sometimes you have to reason logical as humans. Humanity is my religion by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by abbey621(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

I said it time and time again, I won't.

But the truth is SHE DID THE INSULT.

I'm sorry if you want to educate people so that they won't repeat the insult next time, you have to be specific. For educative purpose I think you should highlight it and let's have a discussion on it, this is what scholars do, this is what people in advanced societies use when it comes to dispute. You can't just go around shouting SHE DID IT SHE DID IT grin

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Vadese1: 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
Very useless being.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Pristine664: 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
Abba114:
you can go and kill elrufai we dont care BUT WHOEVER INSULT OUR PROPHET WILL NOT GO SCOT FREE. i will do anything nd will not care about the cosequences no matter how bad they will be

Oga gerrarahia! You are a big time coward. You can only do your rubbish where you are in the majority.

Can you try that nonsense in Onitsha?!

Nuisance!
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:06pm On May 15, 2022
007Marvel:

Y'all keep saying she insulted Your Prophet Muhammad but never actually mentioned what she said that was an insult!

Y'all keep saying she didn't, despite the fact that you don't understand/speak the language she spoke in.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by haslaw(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.

Why did you have to lie.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by hope4nigeria(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
No wonder he is what he is ... A fool
and this one want to become Nigeria president.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by aujile(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

It's your fault you tolerate insult to your God and religion. Muslims don't.
God is a supreme being who can fight for himself without the help of those that worship him...if that doesn't apply to the one you serve as God, then you need to have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Tennyjot(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Can't their prophet fight for himself...religion bigots everywhere...i come in peace
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Pristine664:

Oga gerrarahia! You are a big time coward. You can only do your rubbish where you are in the majority.

Can you try that nonsense in Onitsha?!

Nuisance!
thats why i told u that girl is dumb for trying that in sokoto me i wont even try that in onitsha i know for example if i insult jesus in onitsha i wont go scot free
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Eagba(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Maybe in your language, the dead can't be insulted. But in Hausa language it's possible.

She did insult HIM, and she did the insult in Hausa Language.

I am tired of people who doesn't speak/understand Hausa language, coming here to say what insult is or is not in a language you don't understand

Please state exactly in words what the girl said that's insultive to the prophet..
I don't understand hausa
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by haslaw(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
READ!!!

Deborah was my course mate. I just stepped into the class when the uproar on her voice note started.

It was her own course mates that started it. One of them said Deborah dared them by refusing to apologise when she was asked to. It all started with a debate on the upcoming examination on a general WhatsApp platform created for our course mates. One of the students asked her how she passed the last semester’s examination and in response, she said it was ‘Jesus o.’

“Immediately, about three other chats came in from two Muslims and one Christian, telling her to retract the statement. Two students from other departments who over heard some Muslim boys discussing the matter told Deborah’s close friends to prevail on her to retract the statement. But she replied via a voice note on the platform ‘Holy Ghost fire. Nothing will happen to me.

Is it by force that you guys will always be sending this religious stuff in this group? The group wasn’t created for that but rather as a notice on test, assignment, exam, etc, not this nonsense religious posts’

“We were made to understand that some young men were brought from outside before the outrage. I was in class when some of our course mates rushed in, saying ‘there is fire on the mountain o’.

“The Muslim students led the strangers to the class to look for her. In fear, those in the class tried to help her escape and took her to the security post from where they hoped to create a way for her to run outside Already, a cab was waiting outside to drive her straight to the police station. Unfortunately, the mob overpowered everyone who tried to save her. They even threatened to kill anyone who attempted to stand in their way.

“She was dragged out, flogged and stoned. The last word in her mouth was ‘what do you hope to achieve with this?’ By then some of our coursemates were making calls to some of our lecturers to save the situation. At a point, all the Christian students fled the school premises. It was when I got home that I heard she was set ablaze. Since the incident, I have been having a flash of her pleading expression. She pleaded for mercy and called out for help but it was far from her. What a cruel way to die,” she said.

You are liar and a bigot. That place you mischievously wrote etc was where she blasphemed.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ocdeut(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Your write up is full of lies... Listen to the audio again. Please.
You are just referring people to listen. Tell us the insult otherwise you keep your mouth close. Even if she insulted, like you claim, why not allow mohammad or ur god to punish her?
If Mohammed can't then he is lie Mohammed then.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
aujile:

Only those that support evil claim that she insulted insulted Muhammad. Even if she did, someone decided to take (life) that he didn't (and will never) give...that is barbaric and an act that is associated with the stone age
It's not just a mere claim. It is a fact.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by brainhgeek(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:

.”

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops

Has this idiot read El-Rufai's comment on Jesus? Bunch of idiotic fools.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:13pm On May 15, 2022
abbey621:

I'm sorry if you want to educate people so that they won't repeat the insult next time, you have to be specific. For educative purpose I think you should highlight it and let's have a discussion on it, this is what scholars do, this is what people in advanced societies use when it comes to dispute. You can't just go around shouting SHE DID IT SHE DID IT grin
I don't need to educate any adult on what insult is. Especially an adult that is fluent in a language.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Johnchrix(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2022
Contekbbc:
You will die Young
Your prophet will rot in hell.
Your generations will suffer in hell with you.

Which useless red line,Na today your terrorists brothers dey abuse Jesus and no single Christian will abuse let alone kill you.?

So,your empty head only tell you to kill at slightest provocation,Na wa o

If this is what your Mohamed accept
May he continue to rot in hell with the whole of your generations you fucking terrorists and extremists.

Me,Na to kill all of una anytime you cross my red line too
Is this your definition of your useless Islam?
Violence runs in your blood but in days the come the demons in us all will be awaken to your madness and we'll give it to you brimstone and fire for your madness.
I am not apologetic to my assertions,bleeped up Muslims

Thanks for this comment, well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List / Children Being Used Again In The North / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.