Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba (45707 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by haslaw(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Maybe in your language, the dead can't be insulted. But in Hausa language it's possible.

She did insult HIM, and she did the insult in Hausa Language.

I am tired of people who doesn't speak/understand Hausa language, coming here to say what insult is or is not in a language you don't understand

Don't mind them. They are all liars trying to twist the story.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Goke7: 8:15pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You are liar and a bigot. That place you mischievously wrote etc was where she blasphemed.

In this modern world, there is nothing like blasphemy, those who are living today are more important than Prophets who have died centuries ago. The world is laughing at you people's stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ajl: 8:15pm On May 15, 2022
Any religion that has prophet or God that need human to fight for him/her is not worthy to be worshipped or venerated. These people are low-lives. A yoruba Muslim was online castigating Sango few days ago. No one among the yoruba traditionalists came for him. God know number of times that Islamic clerics have condemned Yoruba orisas and divinities. By their fruits ye shall know them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by haslaw(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2022
Goke7:

In this modern world, there is nothing like blasphemy, those who are living today are more important than Prophets who have died centuries ago. The world is laughing at you people's stupidity

Why don't you come and say it to my face coward.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Halimat04(f): 8:16pm On May 15, 2022
Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

I'm a Muslim ...my father is a muslim nd my mother is a Catholic....nd to my best knowledge I have not seen where the prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) has stated in d holy book that anyone who condemned or speak bad of his name should be stone to death or be kill..... Likewise prophet issa whom the christians regards as Jesus never said so ..... So why are we killing ourselves??
To those who will quote this.... I leave you to God cos ..... I hate arguing on religion....
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Halimat04(f): 8:18pm On May 15, 2022
I'm a Muslim ...my father is a muslim nd my mother is a Catholic....nd to my best knowledge I have not seen where the prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) has stated in d holy book that anyone who condemned or speak bad of his name should be stone to death or be kill..... Likewise prophet issa whom the christians regards as Jesus never said so ..... So why are we killing ourselves??
To those who will quote this.... I leave you to God cos ..... I hate arguing on religion....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:20pm On May 15, 2022
aujile:

God is a supreme being who can fight for himself without the help of those that worship him...if that doesn't apply to the one you serve as God, then you need to have a rethink.

You also have to have a rethink of insulting other religions.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by BelovedofLord: 8:20pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Goke7: 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Why don't you come and say it to my face coward.

You guys are just blood thirsty and not fighting for any prophet as you claim.

It's called terrorism
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Bigchristo: 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops
This is why Nigeria need to be divided so they can have their sharia states, when Nnamdi Kanu saw this coming none of us supported his agitation, sooner or later we all will realized that living with this miscreants called Muslims is not supposed, you can’t lynched someone to death and justify the killings, i don’t give a f**ck if you’re a Muslim or Christian if you’re killing innocent people to protect the name of your god then you truly don’t have a god Bleep all of you
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ambale(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
Den you fools should Bleep off and start leaving in a bush now

If any werey Muslim try nonsense with me, you and you entire generation go collect

He be like una want dey invite madness join una werey abi

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by abbey621(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

I don't need to educate any adult on what insult is. Especially an adult that is fluent in a language.

Okay understood, typical Nigerian, nothing do you grin grin grin
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ajl: 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Maybe in your language, the dead can't be insulted. But in Hausa language it's possible.

She did insult HIM, and she did the insult in Hausa Language.

I am tired of people who doesn't speak/understand Hausa language, coming here to say what insult is or is not in a language you don't understand

And you have to fight for your prophet? You see how powerless your prophet is. Those who gave you that religion are as violent as you people. A prophet that cannot fight for himself. If that prophet is real, his essence and spirit should still permeate the universe. A yoruba traditionalist can come out and venerate Sango using deep Yoruba words, and invoke Sango spirit and essence, and a storm will form in the sky with violent wind and rainfall. We know what's real and what is not. Here is Wole Soyinka narrating his experience when Sango was invoked in his presence at the palace of the late Allafin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEBVLxkxvU

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by 007Marvel(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Y'all keep saying she didn't, despite the fact that you don't understand/speak the language she spoke in.

Alright tell is what she said please. Have had people translate it for me and none ever made reference to her insulting your prophet! Perhaps this people are sentimental, I would be nice to hear from a core Northern! Would you mind translating what she said?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
Eagba:

Please state exactly in words what the girl said that's insultive to the prophet..
I don't understand hausa

I won't, because I consider that a sin.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Risentouch(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
I hope this people also know that recognizing Jesus as a prophet and not son of God is an iṅsult to christians?

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
ocdeut:

You are just referring people to listen. Tell us the insult otherwise you keep your mouth close. Even if she insulted, like you claim, why not allow mohammad or ur god to punish her?
If Mohammed can't then he is lie Mohammed then.
I won't because I consider that sinful.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Ilola(f): 8:26pm On May 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

So why didn’t they deal with El Rufai when he insulted Jesus
After all Jesus is a Prophet in the Koran too
what of the sterling bank that linked the resurrection of Jesus to Age bread
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:29pm On May 15, 2022
abbey621:

Okay understood, typical Nigerian, nothing do you grin grin grin

cool
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Eagba(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

I won't, because I consider that a sin.
Ok. Man city on my mind now . Bye

Ma think of a more progressive society n leave ppl.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
ajl:

And you have to fight for your prophet? You see how powerless your prophet is. Those who gave you that religion are as violent as you people. A prophet that cannot fight for himself. If that prophet is real, his essence and spirit should still permeate the universe. A yoruba traditionalist can come out and venerate Sango using deep Yoruba words, and invoke Sango spirit and essence, and a storm will form in the sky with violent wind and rainfall. We know what's real and what is not. Here is Wole Soyinka narrating his experience when Sango was invoked in his presence at the palace of the late Allafin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEBVLxkxvU
grin shocked
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by aujile(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

You also have to have a rethink of insulting other religions.
I have also insulted Muhammad? Abi you said religion?

What a mentality that you have!
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Brushstrokes20: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
Another bloodthirsty, barbaric, discombobulated animal is high on cow dung! undecided undecided
# adaMUMU GARBAGE undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!... And May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
007Marvel:

Alright tell is what she said please. Have had people translate it for me and none ever made reference to her insulting your prophet! Perhaps this people are sentimental, I would be nice to hear from a core Northern! Would you mind translating what she said?
I won't translate for you, as I consider it a sin.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Goke7: 8:31pm On May 15, 2022
007Marvel:

She never insulted any prophet, read the sultan statement. Her offence was mentioning name of Jesus. This was stupidity and intolerance at it's peak. The Muslims will surely pay for this mess this time around cos the girl was unjustifiably killed. Reason some of their clerics are coming out now to condemn it.

They got this one wrong this time around.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by chatinent: 8:32pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

She did insult Prophet Muhammad. if you don't understand Hausa, get someone that does to translate for you.
Even if she did, so the Muslims have the monopoly to kill christians?

This is the 21st century!
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:32pm On May 15, 2022
Eagba:

Ok. Man city on my mind now . Bye

Ma think of a more progressive society n leave ppl.
grin grin I really wanted West Ham to win. But Antonio porkedoff.

Also thanks to Fabianski for that save.

Which club you support btw?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by GoldDolpin(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

She did insult Prophet Muhammad. if you don't understand Hausa, get someone that does to translate for you.
I lived in kaduna for 10 years yes her last word were terrible but she didn’t mention the prophets name
She only said Allah buru********
That’s a profane word to use with the name of Hod
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
aujile:

I have also insulted Muhammad? Abi you said religion?
What a mentality that you have!

I didn't say you insulted any one.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by erinatso: 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
mohammed no get sense at all even his followers na big idiot them be
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by BelovedofLord: 8:35pm On May 15, 2022
REDLINE = BLOODLETTING WITHOUT HUMANITY!

¤

A MEANS TO SACRIFICE HUMANS TO YOUR PROPHET AT THE SLIGHTEST EXCUSE IS WHAT I SENSE HERE!!!

¤
AND, FOR A FACT, IT'S BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT YOUR PROPHET WAS NOT ANY TIME INSULTED BY DEBORAH YAKUBU SAMUEL!!!!

¤

HELLO, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON THE FAILED BRITISH EXPERIMENT IS REGARDED "AS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD"

¤

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE SCUMBAGS OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.