Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down (4815 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Father Matthew Kukah Is A Bast*rd - Bashir El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

I know your mother is Mumurist
Come on social media & be talking nonsense, don’t blame you, if ASUU was not on strike, you should have been in one hostel struggling to watch weekend goals review on NTA?
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by DeadorAlive(f): 10:08pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Come on social media & be talking nonsense, don’t blame you, if ASUU was not on strike, you should have been in one hostel struggling to watch weekend goals review on NTA?

What is NTA

You think am in your Arabic class
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Puskas: 10:09pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Whether Church ablaze or church unknown, Father Cooker will still blame President Buhari, let him go to Congress in Washington DC & report Nigeria again.

When Fela warned them about this system Democrazy (demonstration of craze)

Nonsense Reverend.
*spits*. The stupidity is hereditary. I pity your children
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
The big what right now is people want Justice for the girl that was killed. And at the same time you have people asking for the release of the perpetrators of this act. How would you address this?
Justice will take its cause, or you want to be like those religious animals up North & take Justice into your hands?

The irony is that nothing can be proven in a Court or Law, without any witnesses.

The Governor is the person that will sign the death warrant, & I know, they will never be sentenced to death in Sokoto State.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Juliearth(f): 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
Thoh:
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

Separate Nigeria, indeed! So what happens to the Northern Christian man? Clamouring for separation is the height if selfishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by wis3(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
derecho:
So why should I be judged by your reasoning and you not subject to mine?
Why kill a person for what's subjective?
Is that in itself not irrational and illogical?
We should learn to watch our utterances. If your reasoning aggravates or doesn't suit the interest of others. You keep it within.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
Juliearth:

Separate Nigeria, indeed! So what happens to the Northern Christian man? Clamouring for separation is the height if selfishness.
Are you minding that Thoh Mumurist that thinks Nigeria starts & ends in his fickle imagination?
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by wis3(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Justice will take its cause, or you want to be like those religious animals up North & take Justice into your hands?

The irony is that nothing can be proven in a Court or Law.

The Governor is the person that will sign the death warrant, & I know, they will never be sentenced to death in Sokoto State.
in simple terms you're saying; Justice will not be served?
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by sukar886: 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu, wasn’t it you the Zombie yesterday saying Warri had been changed to Wado City?

Now you are shouting wolf? They should divide Nigeria, why don’t you go & divide it, who are you waiting for?

Wish I could knock you empty skull from here.
Mumu what!!! He is right , you Muslims are bad
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by AllahIsGarbage: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Big deal, inflation is @ a 40 year high in the United States presently, are you telling me anything new?

Are you REALLY comparing yourself to the United States? Are you that dumb? America only needs one election to solve it's problems. Your own problems are so fundamental that NOTHING can solve them. Nothing can eradicate ignorance, illiteracy and stupidity in Northern Nigeria, nothing can solve the problem of having clueless, visionless and incompetent politicians. That's why your "leaders" are shameless enough to ask China to rescue its kidnapped citizens, but when the same mûdslîmé bandits kidnapped Americans, the US Army sent Navy Seals to rescue them within a few days! You see now why it is stupid to compare a perennial failure like Nigeria to the United States?

What do you do for yourself to make dollars to help defend the Naira, or NNPC should sell Petroleum products & come & share the money to you to import what you want?

Go and ask those your mates that play professional sports outside of Nigeria, if they are sourcing foreign exchange?

What a brainless and utterly stupid set of ideas. Do I set the interest rate at the Central Bank? Am I responsible for economic policy and management?
Does everyone play professional sports and does everyone who plays professional sports earn a lot of money?

There are also Terrorist in Eastern Nigeria, disturbing the duties of our army, so because of these little irritants abusing freedom in a country of 200 million.

Ok, We should divide Nigeria that was here before your great great grand father was born, because a naive minded Mumu imagined a false interpretation mixed up with faint disillusion?

We have men like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Adeyemo Alakija, Herbert Macaulay & co that fought for Nigeria to exist, you think their labor was in vain, because of low life’s like you & those Terrorist up North?
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by haffaze777(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
Are this people normal at all?
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by derecho(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
You are still begging the question.
So i don't have the right to my belief
but you do? How logical?

Well, the issue is that you feel Muslims can't be ruined if others decide to react the way they do.But that's one big delusion.
Christians aren't weak and can't be cowed by these puerile threats.

wis3:
We should learn to watch our utterances. If your reasoning aggravates or doesn't suit the interest of others. You keep it within.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by sukar886: 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
We and Muslims can never be brothers, there life style is different from us, so heartless and wicked, the best thing is to divide this country , before the burn all the christians
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
in simple terms you're saying; Justice will not be served?
It is a conflict of Justice, Sharia law permits what they did, White man law High Court, Magistrate Court opposes it.

Police takes the alleged perpetrators before a White Man’s Court headed by a High Court Sharia devotee Judge appointed by the Governor, I doubt any one will come forward to give eye witness testimony in Sokoto State.

Even if they do, Insufficient evidence to convict the accused.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
sukar886:
We and Muslims can never be brothers, there life style is different from us, so heartless and wicked, the best thing is to divide this country , before the burn all the christians
Even a miserable goat will not utter this nonsense you squabbled.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by wis3(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
derecho:
but you do? How logical?

Well, the issue is that you feel Muslims can't be ruined if others decide to react the way they do.But that's one big delusion.

Quit play victim. All I'm saying is you we should respect each other's views.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Reflect7: 10:30pm On May 14, 2022
sukar886:

BIG MOUTH, SHUT UP AND USE YOUR HEAD.

THERE ARE 11 MILLION IGBOS IN THE NORTH.

NOBODY FORCED THEM TO GO THERE.

OR TO GO THERE AND START INSULTING THE NORTHERNERS' RELIGION.

ASK THEM TO GO BACK HOME TO SOUTH EAST IF THEY HATE THE NORTH, AND STOP TALKING RUBBISH.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by wis3(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
It is a conflict of Justice, Sharia law permits what they did, White man law High Court, Magistrate Court opposes it.

Police takes the alleged perpetrators before a White Man’s Court headed by a High Court Sharia devotee Judge appointed by the Governor, I doubt any one will come forward to give eye witness testimony in Sokoto State.

Even if they do, Insufficient evidence to convict the accused.
Country's f'ed up. With each trying to claim superiority over the other.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
derecho:
but you do? How logical?

Samil Rushdie wrote the Satanic Verses, the Ayatollah put an intifada on his head.

It is not today this nonsense started happening, all these na noise, it has nothing to do with weakness or Christianity.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by babyboy4every1: 10:34pm On May 14, 2022
Thoh:
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!
May God bless you. I dont know how a sensible person will be preaching one Nigeria. Won ti keran Mero. We can't continue living with these animals. I am a Muslim too.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by WhizdomXX(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu, wasn’t it you the Zombie yesterday saying Warri had been changed to Wado City?

Now you are shouting wolf? They should divide Nigeria, why don’t you go & divide it, who are you waiting for?

Wish I could knock you empty skull from here.
If not that you are not okay, you will know that Warri with all it's resources and population are majorly owned by the Urhobo's hence the justified need for the term "Wado city". What have fulanis and their retarded form of islam brought for Nigeria's development apart from beggars and increase in the world poverty index.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by derecho(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
We know those who play the victim... So that's out of the question mhan.

Respecting each other's should have made the one offended to report to an arbiter and not taking the law into their hands.
Except you have a different meaning to mutual respect
wis3:
Quit play victim. All I'm saying is you we should respect each other's views.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:40pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
Country's f'ed up. With each trying to claim superiority over the other.
Actually no one really cares, other than religious fanatics & actors, I don’t know who is trying to claim superiority, has anyone come to your state of abode to force anything on you?

If some religious zealots have chosen to behave like animals in Sokoto state based on their beliefs, the whole society should not be stereotyped.

We could careless about Islam in the creeks of the Niger Delta.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by WhizdomXX(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

BIG MOUTH, SHUT UP AND USE YOUR HEAD.

THERE ARE 11 MILLION IGBOS IN THE NORTH.

NOBODY FORCED THEM TO GO THERE.

OR TO GO THERE AND START INSULTING THE NORTHERNERS' RELIGION.
Was Deborah an Igbo, fulanistooge?

ASK THEM TO GO BACK HOME TO SOUTH EAST IF THEY HATE THE NORTH, AND STOP TALKING RUBBISH.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:43pm On May 14, 2022
WhizdomXX:

If not that you are not okay, you will know that Warri with all it's resources and population are majorly owned by the Urhobo's hence the justified need for the term "Wado city". What have fulanis and their retarded form of islam brought for Nigeria's development apart from beggars and increase in the world poverty index.
Thief, name the resources they own in Warri? Lazy wrapper tying people.

How many cassava or rubber plantations do you have there?

Go & develop Ughelli
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by WhizdomXX(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Actually no one really cares, other than religious fanatics & actors, I don’t know who is trying to claim superiority, has anyone come to your state of abode to force anything on you?

If some religious zealots have chosen to behave like animals in Sokoto state based on their beliefs, the whole society should not be stereotyped.

We could careless about Islam in the creeks of the Niger Delta.
In Asaba and Warri they are gathering more and more in their numbers everyday. It won't take long before they attack key installations. The police headquarters in Asaba is a fulanis undisputed territory in Asaba today. So my dear friend, you should care more; Ragnarok may just be at your doorstep.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by hotseat: 10:44pm On May 14, 2022
I've hitherto opposed secession and breakup of this "entity" called Nigeria because I was of the belief that this government/elite sponsored attacks and killings would stop with rationality prevailing over irrationality.

Alas!

I was dead wrong.

All Muslims are or potential terrorists whose stock in trade is to kill, steal and destroy just like the devil himself!

They relish the shedding of innocent blood at the slightest "provocation".

it is high time that a major national conference is convoked to peacefully dissolve this country.

This Union has never worked and it will never work!

Everybody go answer him papa name soon by the grace of the Almighty God!
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by WhizdomXX(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Thief, name the resources they own in Warri? Lazy wrapper tying people.

How many cassava or rubber plantations do you have there?

Go & develop Ughelli
Any cassava plantation you see in Warri, know that it's owned by the Urhobo people. In Warri main town, population is undisputedly in favour of Urhobo's. You haven't answered my second question, brah.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by wis3(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
derecho:
We know those who play the victim... So that's out of the question mhan.

Respecting each other's should have made the one offended to report to an arbiter and not taking the law into their hands.
Except you have a different meaning to mutual respect
That's what makes us individually different. They might not necessarily see it the way you do . Some people act on impulse, some on emotion. Some are even influenced by certain substances around them which makes them behave in a certain why. You wouldn't blame a deranged person for acting like a deranged person now would you? As much as we can we should try not to get on each other's bad sides. Things are bad enough as it already is
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
WhizdomXX:

In Asaba and Warri they are gathering more and more in their numbers everyday. It won't take long before they attack key installations. The police headquarters in Asaba is a fulanis undisputed territory in Asaba today. So my dear friend, you should care more; Ragnarok may just be at your doorstep.
Ok they have outnumbered you in Delta State?

We should take care & go into hiding or what? Or na today Hausa done they come down south.

Next year Buhari will leave power, then if you people choose, you can pounce on them.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by WhizdomXX(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
hotseat:
I've hitherto opposed secession and breakup of this "entity" called Nigeria because I was of the belief that this government/elite sponsored attacks and killings would stop with rationality prevailing over irrationality.

Alas!

I was dead wrong.

All Muslims are or potential terrorists whose stock in trade is to kill, steal and destroy just like the devil himself!

They relish the shedding of innocent blood at the slightest "provocation".

it is high time that a major national conference is convoked to peacefully desolve this country.

This Union has never worked and it will never work!

Everybody go answer him papa name soon by the grace of the Almighty God!

Only a coup will remove this people. Gideon Orkar along with Ogboru did just that in 1990 and as fate will have it, they failed. Only God can save us, the long night has begun.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down by WhizdomXX(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok they have outnumbered you in Delta State?

We should take care & go into hiding or what? Or na today Hausa done they come down south.

Next year Buhari will leave power, then if you people choose, you can pounce on them.

Buhari leaves power, Atiku enters what will be the difference. Fulanis must go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri / Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? / 11 Members Of Boko Harm Killed Today In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.